All Comments on 'Me and Three Cocks'

by Wildslut1987

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pavlovpavlovabout 14 years ago
It's too linear.

Not hot enough, just like a list of sex acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OK until..

you had gay male sex. The story reads like a laundry list of sex acts, not much feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Liked it

I liked it! Made this 30yo female cum twice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
label it gay if there's gay sex...

poorly written also

bituttlebituttleabout 13 years ago
No worries, Baby.

Technically, this story is bisexual and involves group sex, so it is categorized correctly. Let's just relax about the content.

If you explored your feelings and thoughts a little more, this would be an awesome story. If you slow time, and share your reactions, slice events down a little further, then we experience them more fully with you. The added benefit, of course, is that, in the process, you feel much of the arousal you're trying to communicate. It makes typing more difficult, hee hee, but the reward will be a little more immediate. Keep sharing, baby, 'cuz you're really writing for you, not us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Air tight sex!!!

This is one of the best ways to have sex ever. Guys cock fucking the gal as another cock fucks his ass at the same time. You all get to have great pleasure during all of this. Did the 3rd guy fuck the last guys ass then too? Have been the 3rd guy in a fuck chain like this one time. The gal wanted sex but only would fuck one of the guys there. So we made up a fuck chain. Each cock went in an ass slowly until balls deep then we started to fuck until we found a good rythem. I think we only lasted a few minutes until each came. This gal sounds like she got the best of things. Did not mention if they fucked her air tight as well but maybe that is a different story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous