All Comments on 'My Wife was Gang Banged'

by InLikeFlynn

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Why? nothing else just why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why?

Why not. If she wanted it, why not. I've been there and done that. Hottest sex I have ever experienced. She loved it and was a very, very happy camper. Had many more encounters and loved them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To the first comment: fuck off you prissy twat(probaly Poizon, the microdick)

to inlikeflynn: she looks a right fuckable slag. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i love it!

this story is the bomb! i think flynn reached into my head and stolen out my darkest fantasy, its too short tho, i wanted it to go on longer and i would kill to have breasts like that! and in response to the first comment if you were a woman you would know why!

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEalmost 14 years ago
HOT STORY

Hopefully we'll hear and SEE more of Shere in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AMAZING

Flynn..you can't stop there need to see more of Shere. Well written could actually picture myself in her spot..maybe one day

Master_VyleMaster_Vylealmost 14 years ago
Good First Effort

A very good story that goes from sensual to frenzied and animalistic. Since this is the only story I see listed I presume it is your first and if so it is a great first effort. It was crazy and over the top near the end, the way I like it, but just maybe a tad much. I do look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To all you pricks who can't keep your fucking mouth shut

about other peoples comments. Fuck off yourself assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
W.T.F.

45 times bareback? Yikes Yikes Yikes, and she has been faithful and you really wanted to fuck her yourself afterwards? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! At least the pictures are interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Yikes is correct. She would be so swollen she wouldn't feel you at all. But if that is what gets you off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

That was a very well done story hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
45 Times?

You would have to be the biggest pervert alive or fucking gay as a bitch to get a hard on and climb on that nasty ass whore after watching all nite. Pictures O.K. but the story was awful, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

What a bunch of fuckin assholes. Shove those comments up your ass jerkoffs. This is a nice story, I would love this wife. Wow she's hot. More like this please.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Re: "Great story".........

....you must be some hunk if you'd "love" this wife. If I had this wife, to paraphrase Churchill, "If she offered me her Aids infested pussy, I'd eat it"!

eagle122999eagle122999almost 14 years ago
Not bad

This wan't a bad story. Though I would have hoped for more pictures to be included with it. Keep working on it and develop as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved It

Good story but much better pictures. Only wish I was one of the men fucking her as she looks great. More stories please with plenty of pictures of this glorious lady.

us412us412almost 14 years ago
nearly

I don't rate many stories as fives and I didn't rate this one as five. However, if there was a four and a half star, that's where it would have rated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I would like that...

I'm certainly jealous of the wife.What a gift!!!I would love an opportunity like that.I know my boyfriend would leave me though.Oh,well that's why we have these stories to fantasize to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
@ Pistolpackinpete04

Fuck you and your moralistic judegments, you prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautiful wife

loved the story. i would have loved to be one of the guys fucking your wife. i love her tits and face. wish there was some more pictures of her. but the story still got me off twice.

NigelOWNigelOWover 13 years ago

Great story, and the photos really captured a moment - the last one is lustfull.

Aztec2012Aztec2012over 13 years ago
What a night

What a night she had. I like it

prersoilprersoilover 13 years ago
Great story

Wish I was apart of that moment. There have been times that my wife has wanted more than 2 guys but we never found the right ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

So fucking hot, IK have only ever met one woman who could fuck and fuck like this, while squirting her brains out. She was one of my teachers at senior school, lost count of the times I got toally drunk on her cunt juice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story!!

Why can't I give six stars on this one?!

Exceptionally good, you can it has been written with experience as background and not just fantasy.

Of course the hot pics of your wife help ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

This reminded me of my 46th birthday celebration, minus the husband. It was a rip-roaring good time for all involved, and I had to drink gallons of water to stay hydrated. : )

jodiredjodiredabout 13 years ago
Almost any woman would love it

ive done lots of gangbangs, tho not as many men as this one, and i LOVE it. i've spokenn to many other women who have tried it (i define a gangbang as more than 4 men) and have yet o find a woman who wouldn't agree it was THE BEST fuck of her life! not something you want to do every week, but WOW....

sonnyboy99sonnyboy99about 13 years ago
So HOT!

Damn that was hot!!! I wish i could have been there and helped to fuck her senseless too. Never done that before, but would LOVE that kind of situation. OK, I've got to go and finish jerking off now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my wife

Great story. I'd love to watch my wife get gang banged. Not like this scenario but more like multiple men in one evening each guy screwing her privately in our bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So So Much Slipery Wetness

This story has to be my favorite. They are both very lucky to have each other. I have always wanted to see a ladys cum juces running down her nylon coverd leg and I fantisize about licking it all up.

Great story and thank you.

pla_fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Shere had taken around 45 loads of hot thick cum"

That's an average of nearly six times each. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

"Shere had taken around 45 loads of hot thick cum"

"That's an average of nearly six times each. Get real."

Dude, who cares? It's a story that's supposed to turn you on, simple as that. If you were getting "real" you wouldn't be on here reading anyway, read the story again, there were 10 guys total man and I don't know about you but if I was involved in something as hot as this I'd cum 4 times over a couple hours no problem. Great story and sexy pictures, please write more!

Belongs2BethBelongs2Bethover 11 years ago
Te only way it could have been better ...

...would be if she gave you the mother of all creampies after all that fucking! GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
jackie

Wish I was your wife mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pipedopepipedopealmost 11 years ago
Kissable

Goodness, Shere looks like she is gasping for more. At the height of exstacy. Way sexy, I can feel the perspiration and womanly scent in the air.......more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Oh fuck I wish I was your wife getting fucked by 4 men would do me!

Oh shit I have just cum using my vibrator.

Helen NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum

I wish I was one of the men

I masterbated reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Call Me

I also want to bang your wife

and anyone here jackie and other women looking for such men we also fuck in a group of 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cliff

I could help you with that Jackie... Get a hold of me. All fantasies come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome story! Is it a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Great story and the photos were really the icing on the cake, she has a great pair of tits. I hope that she repeated the experience, nothing,but nothing feels as good as a nice night-long gang-bang. Hard cock after hard cock, repeatedly fucking your holes, even better when they are using them all at the same time. We could do with another chapter to see if she was up for more, I was, why stop at one when there is all that cock and cum out there.

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 5 years ago
Lucky woman!

Great story. I'm envious. The author did a wonderful job describing everything going on in the room . Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gangbanged

My wife wants to be gangbanged by five guys. If you're interested and have questions text 209 587 7795. This story was good but ended just as it got really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Husband Should Read This

I must see to it that my husband reads this story. He has two co-workers, a neighbor and a friend that I would recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

This story still makes me hard though now my woman is gangbanged on a monthly basis. Any questions about her,text me 209 587 7795

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope guys fucked her real good 2 to 3 cocks in her cunt one in her ass guys in her cunt shot together knocked her up too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HELL YEAH

This story was so hot,it caused a nice tall tent to appear in my pants. I was at the brink of Cumming,without touching myself,when it ended. God I need to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The first time I fucked my wife, was at a gang bang. We had never met before, but I loved her enthusiasm. She loved the fact I was cleaning up the creampies from everyone. I went to two other gangbangs where she was the center of attention.

We started spending time together, did a lot of one on one fucking and sucking. I am no dummy, so knew she would always like a lot of cock, so when I proposed to her, I told her she could fuck whoever she wants, any time she wants. We have now been happily married for 37 years, she still loves groups fucking her, and I still love cleaning up the mess of semen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I need to be fucked like this

I so need to be fucked like this.. my husband watches me get fucked too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice list, did she make a fuckin powerpoint of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow,good stories wish I could get my wife to do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needed more de tell like wen she got dp how she acted when it went in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it woman gangbanged there was myself and 11 other guys took on friends wife without him knowing it his wife was our sperm bank we all fucked from doing double to triple vag while another cock up in her asshole we made scream and scream from fucking her cun ass and mouth from ass to her mouth she could taste her own shit on cock shoved her throat then week later I get call from her say you bastards market me up and not just that knocked me up too no your so call told her divorcing me said well want move in with us told her your clothes will be locked up you be our slut day or night well had baby it was boy then over yrs had 6 kids and another on the way but this time she was carrying black kid in her she had itto this day we all still fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was hot, I would love to watch my wife get gangbanged like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonder if she got knocked up from hardcore gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope got pregnant from guys took my aunt vacation to nudist resort first day my aunt got gangbaned by group of black guys in our hotel room I seen her fucked real hard had 2 cocks in her cunt 1 in her asshole 1 in her throat video her got close up of her once they finished in her they pulled out sametime also said put enough sperm in her said she got black kid in her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sounds like something my wife did before menopause stopped her being horny anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gorgeous woman. Hope she continues to get gangbanged

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. My wife gang banged other men with me there to watch and protect her for seven years. When we were in Greece, she did three Greek men and me for four hours. During that gang bang she was double penetrated for the first time. She is a squirter and she squirted a lot. She mostly did black guys in the states. That's because the white guys were older and wanted to use dildos and vibrators on her, when she wanted real cocks. She only was getting gang banged once a year until we found a black fellow who had a group of guys, he could call on during the day to do her. He was always there, but she was used by others from his group who could get off to fuck her. The most she ever did at one time was seven of them. She started with the chief and two other men at one in the afternoon. As time passed the other four showed up. All of them fucked her three times each. Seven P.M. that evening was when the chief finished his fifth orgasm inside of her well-used pussy. During the six hours she spent on her back or knees on that bed, she had been fucked 29 times. She had worn thong panties and a push up bra under a knee length button up dress. When we left, she wore no panties or bra. Two buttons on the middle of her dress were buttoned. As she walked her pussy and most of her 36C tits would show. We had to get a maid bring us towels to catch her squirts and the cum the men were putting out. She initially brought two. I opened the door to show her what was going on. She gasped, handed me the towels, and ran to bring me ten more. Early menopause hit and she has not wanted sex since. She still helps me out, but gang bangs are out of the question.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very hot pictures. The story was hot too. The girl is fabulous, very pretty, extremely sexy. Wonder whether you got a chance with her after the photo shoot. If so, how about sharing the experience with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous