All Comments on 'Didn't Ask, Didn't Tell (Until Now)'

by AdrianHWalls

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a juicy little slut

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yikes.

I am glad I am not you.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Short

But nice an sexy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
He knows

He knows a girl who did that to her husband. He knows a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She didn't need to tell him

He knew and was prepared. When she returned home she found many things missing from the house. All of his things. A bedroom set, everything from his den including the large screen TV, the computer and all of his tools from the garbage. What was left was his wedding ring on the kitchen table. No note. No divorce papers. She opened her laptop and found that the bank accounts had ten dollars in them and that the credit cards had all been cancelled. Phoning around in her panic, no one seemed to know where her husband was. Since it was Monday, she called his job. His secretary told her that her husband had quit and passed her along to HR who confirmed that her husband had quit, closed his IRA accounts and they had no forwarding address. She tried for months to find him. She was forced to sell the house on a quick sale in order to avoid foreclosure. She moved in with one of her girlfriends. After 6 months had passed without a word and without the resources to hire a PI, she saw a divorce lawyer and filed for a divorce using abandonment as a reason. None of his friends or any of his family would tell her anything and she never heard from or saw her husband again. Little did she know that he had taken a new job out in San Diego and was enjoying the wonderful weather and the beach. He seldom gave a thought to his cheating cunt wife. The end. This ending written because you couldn't be bothered to finish the damn story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Why do people insist on "finishing off" the story of an author

anonymously?

It's because they feel the FICTIONAL character in a FICTIONAL story need "justice".

They don't. Because they aren't real people but fictional characters.

If you can write the ending of a story, why not write the beginning and the middle too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous