All Comments on 'Mom's Muffled Mouth'

by MOUTHCOVERER

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
good

short but good moved fast but believable , it turn me on , very true sounding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Boring

and that is an understatement. A waste of a read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice idea...

Bad execution. Please make it more descriptive and longer. Longer being the main key here.

an old old manan old old manabout 14 years ago
too short

Great story but just moved too fast take more time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The ultimate...

... in generic crap. This could have been generated by a bot.

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 14 years ago
It had promise

But with how you wrote it needed to be longer. There are those that write short stories and nail it, but this isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sucked

cum not come and I really wish you idiots would learn that breast size = cup size a,b,c,d,dd......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
in response to 'sucked'

cum is slang for come (of course i'm referring to ejaculate/ejaculation).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

34 to 36 inch breast wouldst mean she has an average chest size. You should learn cup sizes.

It was also incomprehensible to read and rushed, didn't really follow much of trend over the points you were making and seemed to need a re-read as it sounds like things are mentioned when they come into your head

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he rushed through this story...

because he got so excited by the fantasy of it, he had to have his orgasm, which is the case with most writers.... it's all about him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I did this to my mom once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I woke up to find my mom on her hands and knees in front of me!

I opened my eyes to the sight of my mother's ass, she was on her hands, and knees in front of me. She looked over her shoulder at me with a wicked smile. My cock was already hard, and looking at my mom's pussy in front of me, I became filled with desire. I moved behind her, planting little kisses on the sides of her neck. I began rubbing the head of my cock against her wet pussy, covering it with her juices. I pushed into my mom with one might push, until I felt the head of my cock touch against her cervix. "Oh god honey," my mom squealed as I did. I started thrusting into her pussy, gaining speed as I went. I leaned forward and took my mother's tits in my hands, massaging and fondling them as we fucked. I also began kissing the sides of my mom's neck again, causing constant moaning to escape from her lips. My balls were swinging, my pelvis smacking against her ass, as I pounded my cock into her pussy with vigor. Oh god, that's so good honey, you're going to make me cum," my mom yelled! "Oh mom, I will never be able to get enough of you, and I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing than fucking you," I yelled out, feeling my pleasure reaching it's pinnacle! "Oh yes, oh honey, oh god baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ah, ah, oh yes, oh yes, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," she shrieked! My release was imminent at that point, and my own climax began. "Oh god mom, you feel so good, your pussy is perfect, uh, uh, uh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming mom! I shouted! I hammered her pussy, until I was spent, then collapsed on top her back driving her tits into the mattress.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well I bet they will be going down to the adult store for some toys. Like maybe a set of cuffs, red ball gag, butt plug and a large Vibrator..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous