All Comments on 'A Forever Love Ch. 04'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Christian

Please go with Christian!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 14 years ago

i'd say christian, he's fought off his desires quite a bit to deserve the girl, other one hasn't done much really ;)

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137about 14 years ago
Christian

She should be with Christian but they all should go to the new world and take Matthew with them after he is shown that these vamps are not evil. And maybe Matthew can find a happy ending with a werewolf after they set up a new place to live. Either way, it has to Christian. All Matthew has done is kidnap her cause he reminds her of his lost love. Christian actually cares for her. Thanks for the great chapter and can't wait for the next one. Have a great day.

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREabout 14 years ago
Niether

I would write it so SHE got bouth men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Definitely Christian

I agree that Christian deserves her much more as Matthew doesn't love her he loves Caprice. Also Kinlye loves Christian so its a no brainer really!

j_girlj_girlabout 14 years ago

i think christian should save her, they are a really cute couple.. besides matthew is being purely selfish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Christian Please !

Christian really and truly loves Kinlye and Matthew loves the idea of Kinlye.

mariasmdmariasmdabout 14 years ago
ummm

i think she could like them both. i really want to know more about what happened to matthew. how did he know about her?? but, really, i think it should be christian, only because we already know him, as opposed to matthew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pick Christian

Christian should get Kinlye and write a sequel concerning Matthew

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
its either - or

with out further back groud in to matthews motives or his possible conection with christian ( the vampire lord or one of his servents) can one be the evil or not. perhaps matthew and kinlye head off to the new world with christian following and she finds out both of their pasts and connection ( its obvious that the two have come across one another well enough to have history ) and let the chips fall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

let christian have her. matthew wants her because she reminds him of someone. i say give him his own story.

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesabout 14 years ago
On one hand, what's wrong with both?

On the other hand, I don't like Matthew very much right now. If I liked Matthew a bit better, I think the three of them should just work it out. Other than that...Christian, FTW. :P

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
How can you even ask???

She needs to be with Christian!!!!! Please, please, please!! Let him come to the rescue and continue where he left off. Matthew is deluded and I hope Kinlye gives him a few sharp words. Please continue and please let her stay with Christian. (And don't do both... that would be awful.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happiness For All

Kinyle should fall in love with both! Kinyle should bring them both together, bringing peace to their world and both agreeing to share her and both taking her as their wife! All 3 living together, both of them taking her @ once to take her virginity. All 3 making love and both claiming her together. So many possiblities and so much potential!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
what a dilemna

Which ever you choose I am sure will be well written but I vote for Christian

SpacewalkerSpacewalkerabout 14 years ago

Christian. Because he loves her.

Matthew just wants Caprice not Kinley.

He took Kinley just because she looks like Caprice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Christian

Definitely Christian! Unless you can make Matthew more enticing and make it a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I choose...

Christian!

The only thing I was confused about was the relationship development between Matthew and Kinlye was WAY to quick. It was all of a sudden she's baring her sole to him but she doesn't even know who this person is. I'd like to see him try and make her get to know him and then have Christian come to the rescue with Matthew realizing that the love those two have is something he once had and let them be together. That's how I'd do it anyway. :)

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another story perhaps

I think that Christian should save Kinlye. Perhaps you could do another story focusing on Matthew, following him trying to find a new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Christian

you should have mathew suddenly find out that kinlye is his sister or somthing and he finds his true mate, who is introduced by kinlye. but deffinatly christian, mathew already fucked up once.

MissWizzMissWizzabout 14 years ago
I think Kinley already made her decision...

She loves Christian! That is something you can't just switch off.

But I guess both Christian and Matthew need to learn some stuff about eachother.

And I hope you give Matthew his own Mate at some point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
both

she should beable to have both..that will make a good ending..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Im biased I like Wolf

It a little harder to kyle to change her mind about christian and make it believable. You are talent enough to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Vampire

I think Kinlye should be with Christian.

lipsnlacelipsnlaceabout 14 years ago
Christian!

I usually like wolves, but it just fits that Kinlye be with Christian. She loves him, and it would take a hell of a lot for her to not love him and go willingly with Matthew. Especially since Christian has been honest about who he is with her...

I'm sure whatever you choose will work, though. You're a great writer! :) Keep 'em coming!

RhikityRhikityabout 14 years ago
Christian

i think she should end up with Christian because she loves him already and if she was ready to give up her humanity then it will take a lot to make her change her mind. Matthew should end up with his own mate though. Maybe someone kinlye knows or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Vampire (Y)

She has to become a vampire now and live with Christian for eternity happily ever afer, also they can have hot kinky vamp sex =]

lildragonlildragonabout 14 years ago
Why make it easy?

Sure it would be simple for her to stay in love with the Vamp but your such a great writer I know you can make it much more exciting if they go away to the New World and the Vamp has to chase after her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Christian!

Def should end up with him

missvixxen08missvixxen08almost 14 years ago
I wanna vote!

The wolf is psycho and a drunk. Not who Kinlye could possibly want. He's delusional!! Nope, Christian is going to find, rescue, and turn her. But I'll wait for you to do it! ;) Matthew is not hero material though. Love the story!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
Christian....i think

Kinlye said she loves Christian... am a sucker for romance.. that is why my vote is for Christian. :)

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

This chapter was a tiny bit disappointing in that the beginning had much repetition from the last one. Even some language was exactly the same. The part is when he is arguing with her and saying she shouldn't want him. It could have been shortened or done differently. That said, I enjoyed it.

I am too late to affect the ending...but it damn well better not leave her in Matthew's hands. Christian loves her. He is good. I really hope he is ok.

I hope it is explained why he thinks she is this girl from his past or is she just a reminder of Caprice?

Angelh120Angelh120almost 14 years ago
Another great one!

Definitely Christian! Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know the story has already been decided and finished, but I hope Matthew doesn't get killed at the end.

Wish there was more backstory to him. I'm probably in the minority here, but I actually like Matthew. I think he's been traumatized by what he's been through although we don't know much about it. I don't necessarily think Kinlye is right for him, but he deserves something of a happy ending. He's been through a lot it seems. :(

I like Christian as well, but most of what I see between him and Kinlye is purely sexual. That's nice, but if you're going to be together for eternity, you better have something more than that. lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4089 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES