All Comments on 'The Beach'

by steviecom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Do you have experience with doing a rape kit or did you do ANY research?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was yucky. May be you are the rapist so you know all the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

When describing a large quantity the correct term is "a lot". The verb "allot" means "assign to".

I suggest a volunteer editor (see the Editor's Forum).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shallow write

Impulsive weak plot used by a hosts of like writers and"unbelievable" fiction at best.A rape charge will end the life of the bum and may be used as a f... toy by Bubba in jail.Write a sequel if you dare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part 2

Now we need part two, that lets us know what this sexy sexy married white women was wearing at the beach. A hot pink tiny g-string, tits barely contained, sweet ass on display. How she teased the poor black bum till his Huge powerful Black Cock couldn't take it any more.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Sloppy & Incoherent

This story is a mess with whatever the author is trying to convey is all over the place and lacking focus. Also any "SVU" investigator would be at least at the Detective level whether it's New York,Chicago,L.A. or East Bumpkinville.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
wow

where are we goin here?

maybe she loved it and wants more?

how will she find him

sounds like she has never had it so good and wants

to be taken again

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Deeply unpleasant

Even ignoring the sloppy style and deeply unrealistic dialogue, how do you justify placing this in a category containing the word 'love'?

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Ha???

What a sloppy and unimaginative work. Plus the subject- interracial love??? Hello, wake up you SHMOCK!!!Wher is the LOVE? Gave you 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoever did that to the woman is dire need of some 'shotgun therapy'.

let's see how much the spade who did that likes a single barrel 12 gauge shoved up his ass.

RogerRogerover 12 years ago
Say what?

I couldn't get past them talking about measuring the penis size. How do you do that on a rape victim? I kept thinking that the penis must still be in there and was wondering how that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am a perv but...

this submission is in no way erotic. Sorry steviecom, but your "work" reeks more than does your victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whore!!

Nasty fucking story. Another nice white wife fucks a nigger. She will be dirty now forever.D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nasty Story!!!

I can already see where this shit is going. Kind of different coming at a black fucking from this angle, after the fact. Still, its nothing but a wife giving in to a big nigger dick. I hate to see a nice white family ruined like this but I do want to find out what happened to the white bitch. That's all she is now, a blackened slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CSI at its best

I never knew in all the years I watched Grissom on CSI that victims were treated like that. This would be a good show. Maybe a screen play is next? Who could we get to play her? Part 3 coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous