All Comments on 'Diary of a Cam-Addict'

by MandyPynk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 14 years ago
This is a fascinating insight

into the world of camland! You offer an exceptionally detailed, subtle view of what goes on in your (or your narrator's!) mind.

I admit I'm not completely clear if this is a confessional essay, or the beginning of an awesome fictional series, but either way-- it is extremely believeable, and I have no doubt about the 'emotional truth' of what you present here, which I find very interesting and insightful. I certainly feel you have communicated this sense of exposure and excitement very powerfully! Your readers should be very grateful, as am I.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 14 years ago
Sounds familiar =)

I'm an old nudie chat admin who ended up married to a model with much the same outlook on being a camgirl as you do.

So long as it's primarily for your enjoyment, and not about the money, you'll always be on the top of your game, I should imagine.

"~~ shoe my our oussy" <= Look familiar? *laugh* I think they all use the same bad online translator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glorious MandyPynk

Such a beautiful confession, all the more attractive by virtue of its honesty and so very inviting , even addictive :o)

Regards

Nick Lauren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To see you.....

is a delight. But this reveals as much about you as watching you does. I love it. Great writing.

MandyPynkMandyPynkabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone :-)

Thanks guys for the positive feedback....some of my stories are written based on fact and real-life experiences, and some are experiences altered with the fantasy I wish the moments could have been...

This one i'll leave to you to judge as real-life or not....;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I miss the BGF...

An interesting perspective for me to read again years later.

I still miss the Bad Girl Friend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous