All Comments on 'On-the-Side Pleasure Ch. 07'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinover 13 years ago
More, Please!

This is a great story--I'd love to see it continue. Please make another submission soon.

Mr_ExpositionMr_Expositionalmost 13 years ago

I shouldn't like this story - but this and the original "Marriage Troubles" are just so damn hot that it gets me over my hang-ups about reading about infidelity.

Or in other words, "fuck it, its just a story"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bitter, much?

Hey, "x-factor" I thought I'd let you know something: When your stories have low ratings, it doesn't mean they're good. You can blame "racist, embittered fucks, who hide behind their anonymity" (actually more eloquent than how you phrased it) for "trolling" your stories, and giving them low ratings, but the fact of the matter is, an opinion is an opinion. It doesn't matter why someone votes the way they did, it simply matters WHAT they voted. If these people continually downvote your stories, it would tend to indicate a general atmosphere of distaste with your writing style. Seriously though: not only do you glorify the cheating sluts, but you smugly worship the worthless fucks who participate in their cheating, while also bellittling their poor bastard significant others! What did you THINK was going to happen? Hitler wrote Mein Kampf...as such, it is undoubtedly poorly written. yet that is not why people dislike it. Chaucer could've written the damn thing and people would still despise it. The message the material presents, and the way it is framed, are just as important as writing style and coherence. The message you deliver is: monogamous partners in a relationship are worthless pieces of trash who deserve to be cheated on, betrayed, and laughed at. By the same token, unfaithful partners are heroic, glowing examples of humanity, who should be praised for making a mockery of their pathetically faithful partners.

And you're SURPRISED that people dislike your work? wow. additionally, I find your bitter arrogance to be amusing. "if my stories don't have "hot" tags, that just means they're the best on the site!" toddler throwing tantrum much? Oh, and before you assume I'm one of those bitter, betrayed partners, I've never been cheated on, and am currently single, of my own choice. So that's not really a factor. I just strongly dislike your work. Grow up, stop settling for other guys' sloppy seconds, and try to figure out where you went wrong.

-sincerely, Anon Y Mous.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Superbly commented below. Thanks PPP.

I never liked product of black imagination. It is often distasteful to say at least. Arrogance coupled with ineptness and room temperature IQ bears its fruits. I often give it 1* without reading it. This saves me upset stomach.

And again,extremely insightful comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ok X, I see what you mean.

Anon Y Mous says its your 'style' and then rants about the subject matter. It is quite CLEAR to us all these 'critics' are weak men with fragile egos, small minds and smaller dicks. They more than likely got cheated on and had their male pride permanently damaged. It is really traumatic for some when they find out they've been played by a female. They believe they are sooo superior to them and when it is proven otherwise, they snap.

I've read stories on Literotica that literally had no sex in them at all; it was all about the revenge the husband gets on his cheating wife and/or her partner. And the flights are quite fanciful let me tell you. Most included violence against her or both. And the comments at the end of stories are as vile as the stories themselves.

If a person does like the story why can't they just move on?

I don't like every story I encounter on Literotica and I when I see one I don't like, I move on to the next one.

Try it. You'll like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Has she change house?

In a previous chapter she lived. Upstairs,so her mother had to come up to talk, in this chapter he could walk around to tap on her bedroom window.in addition a fair amount of copy & paste from other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2107 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES