All Comments on '2008 Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why write so much gibberish nonsense?

forgive me, but I had to read it in order to assess it as being gibberish nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your colors

your colors are shining though, your story is a real loser. First has smart is he if she was with all these other people and even got tatooed during their marriage now he's going to be the big master. Either this is a comedy or your just plain dumb.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 14 years ago
So long

I'm outta here. Hope your next story is back to your usual high quality.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well Written as Always

But not at all my flavor of story.... Sorry, I am out of here!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Pay them no mind

I'm loving this. Only complaint, too short a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

I can't believe that some people are willing to trash an excellent author 3 chapters into a story that's expected to last at least 10 chapters. The story could go anywhere!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next!! He may ask her to remove the tatoo with a razor blade for crying out loud!! If my wife 'dissed' me like that I might put them both in the pickup (Beth in the cab, Kaye in the bed with a pillow) and drive to skid row and have Kaye charge the bums a nickel for a BJ, a dime for a fuck and a quarter for anal so Kaye can experience her 'excitement' of being with new partners, while Beth serviced me in the cab. When Kaye made a dollar I'd drive her to her bank and have her deposit her earnings into her account still smelling like the cunt she turned into!!! The possibilities are endless folks! Let the man tell HIS story!!!

Tom in Vegas Baby

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Very Good

What a slut the ex wife is! He'd be better off with just Beth! Maybe he can train the ex. Make her get a second job to pay for the removal, have her call Mark's wife (and all the rest of the wives!) and confess, and only do her ass untill she has paid for the tattoo removal. Break her hard! Then she may be worth keeping.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Ok! Now I am interested to see how he handles

That Kaye has marked herself as Mark's Slut!

Well this story could go quite a few ways. I am interested to see where you take it.

Hopefully you won't go over the top on this! But some punishment is warranted, and tattoo removal when they get home!

Interested so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice story

....doesn't have to have sex all the time....great build up...most definitely want to see what's next....nicely and intelligently written...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

2008 Ch. 02 Previous Part
2008 Series Info