All Comments on 'I Just Had to Have Heidi'

by amann52

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Heidi Had to Have It too

Good story about understanding women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Will you be continuing it? It def needs more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a score

Great start to a serial story I do hope there is alot more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story, but read it over first

There were a bunch of boo-boo (ie little) spelling or grammar errors that distract from a pretty good story overall. Keep going! :)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
At any stage and even with prior consent, no means "No."

Even though she may have wanted it and after she didn't protest, she didn't give consent so it was rape. Therefore, I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
test

This description was good:

"...She told me all about her strict religious beliefs but then her actions and her body told me something completely different..."

Like how she "rode you" and rubbed her virgin Good Girl pussy up against your cock, which she had to know wanted to go into her..... and end her Christian virginity.

".....She mounted me, carefully putting my cock so my head touched my stomach. With it in place she put her vagina right on top of it and rocked back and forth. I reached up and grabbed her breast and rubbed her nipples as she experience a new erotic feeling. My cock was so hard and as she reached the top of her rocking I tried to slip lower so I could hopefully angel it straight up into her...."

Yes, that's what many of us guys would do, when the virgin "teased" our penises like that. Don't for a minute think she wasn't fantasizing about what it would be like if she had your cock in her virgin pussy...

"....I then mounted her and started rubbing my cock on the outside of her vagina. "No, no, you can't do this I'm saving . . . ohhhh"

That is when I slammed my cock inside of her....."

And your ravenous penis entered her sweet Christian vagina.

Riding on top of you, she wanted you.There's no denying it.

Now, she may have really wanted to "save" herself for her future husband, and likely wouldn't tell the Chritian man her "unchristian" behavior toward you, teasing him like that and then grabbing you tighter as you fucked the life out of this Good Girl.

The proof that she really didn't mean what she earlier told you, about wanting to "wait," was what she told you as you fucked her virgin pussy.

"....Heidi stated as her meek protest changed to exclamations of pure pleasure and finally demands for more.

"Oh yes, I've wanted this for so long, I just didn't how to ask for it."

picked up my pace and Heidi and her body responded in kind. I was coming closer and closer. "Heidi, I am going to cum, where do you wanted it."

"Oh god, please coming in me." And she locked her legs around my back as her eyes rolled back into her eyes. ..."

"Good Christian girls" that don't want to get fucked shouldn't hide behind a "Good Girl" act while parading their pussies in front of guys.

If they don't want to get fucked, should keep their panties on.

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordover 11 years ago
Interesting choice of words...

".....She mounted me, carefully putting my cock so my head touched my stomach. With it in place she put her vagina right on top of it and rocked back and forth. I reached up and grabbed her breast and rubbed her nipples as she experience a new erotic feeling. My cock was so hard and as she reached the top of her rocking I tried to slip lower so I could hopefully angel it straight up into her...."

"angel?" it straight up into her?

Yes, she was an angel, a Christian angel, showing her guy Christ's love... with each and every thrust he made into her holy vagina....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Virgin girl "teasing" her guy's penis.... gotta come to an end !!

This is very erotic:

"....She mounted me, carefully putting my cock so my head touched my stomach. With it in place she put her vagina right on top of it and rocked back and forth. I reached up and grabbed her breast and rubbed her nipples as she experience a new erotic feeling. My cock was so hard and as she reached the top of her rocking I tried to slip lower so I could hopefully angel it straight up into her. ..."

Imagine that's a typo, you called her "angel" in regards to "angling" your hard cock into her sweet virgin Christian pussy.... but she really was an angel.... at least to your cock... :)

"....I wasn't working and I was going out of my mind with horniness so finally I reached down and grabbed my cock and tried to put it in her.

That got her reaching, "No, I told you I was saving myself."

Saving herself for what?

You're there with her THEN.

She'd teased your cock with her Christian virgin vagina, which believe me, sooo wanted you to fill it.

"....That is when I threw her off me and on to her back. I then mounted her and started rubbing my cock on the outside of her vagina. "No, no, you can't do this I'm saving . . . ohhhh"

More phony protests.

She clearly wanted you to fuck her.

"....That is when I slammed my cock inside of her. Yes, it was tight, but she was so wet it went in easily. Once in I just enjoyed the warm wet feeling of her pussy, the feeling I wanted for so long. The after a few seconds I started rocking back and forth.

Yes... the way to do it.

Just go in....

She made it clear what she wants... and whom she prefers.

Yes, she follows God and wants to "save" herself for marriage.

But if she really wanted to do that, she wouldnt be laying on her back, her sexy legs spread "wide open" showing her you her virgin pussy in all its beauty...

"No . . . stop . . . I wanted to . . . oh . . . it feels so good . . .ohhhhhh . . . yes . . . Oh, God yes . . ." Heidi stated as her meek protest changed to exclamations of pure pleasure and finally demands for more.

"Oh yes, I've wanted this for so long, I just didn't how to ask for it."

YES !!!

She did wanna be fucked.... Christian girl or not, she has needs and wants a guy's penis.

Hope you were gentle with her, as she really was a Christian and deserved some respect for giving you her virginity, which she now can never give to anyone else.

Wonder if you, the writer, was thinking of that with every thrust you made as you sent you cum into the Christian gal's wet and so willing pussy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great account on introducing a virgin woman to the world of sex and love....

This is a very good story about introducing a virgin woman to the world of sex and love....

"....She mounted me, carefully putting my cock so my head touched my stomach. With it in place she put her vagina right on top of it and rocked back and forth. I reached up and grabbed her breast and rubbed her nipples as she experience a new erotic feeling. My cock was so hard and as she reached the top of her rocking I tried

to slip lower so I could hopefully angel it straight up into her. ..."

This sounds like something she did with other guys.

She let them mount her, but as she's a "Christian," didn't want to let the guy's cock into her.

Or... more likely... didn't want to admit to her guy, who may well have been a Christian, that she wanted his hungry cock.

So she rocks her wet virgin pussy up and down against his cock... giving him pleasure until he shoots his cum all over her virgin, holy tummy.

After he cums, imagine she sits up and places his cock in her mouth, trying to bring him back to life so they can do more "sex-play" short of fucking.... like she's used to.

"....I reached down and grabbed my cock and tried to put it in her.

That is when I threw her off me and on to her back. I then mounted her and started rubbing my cock on the outside of her vagina. "No, no, you can't do this I'm saving . . . ohhhh"

That is when I slammed my cock inside of her. Yes, it was tight, but she was so wet it went in easily. Once in I just enjoyed the warm wet feeling of her pussy, the feeling I wanted for so long. The after a few seconds I started rocking back and forth.

That must've felt so good.. entering the virgin Christian woman like that.

Imagine she felt your hungry cock entering and thrusting... entering her tightness.

Shy and reserved she was, she was really trying to be a "Good GIrl" until you teased her with your hungry and hard cock.

Wonder what she thought about as she felt you spasm and shoot your cum into her and fucked the life out of her?

She may have surprised the guy by grabbing him even tighter, holding him tighter than any other guy and letting him do things she wouldn't let any other guy do....

"No . . . stop . . . I wanted to . . . oh . . . it feels so good . . .ohhhhhh . . . yes . . . Oh, God yes . . ." Heidi stated as her meek protest changed to exclamations of pure pleasure and finally demands for more.

"Oh yes, I've wanted this for so long, I just didn't how to ask for it."

I hope you showed her a good time on othe nights when she'd spread her sexy legs wide and show you the beauty of her now non-virgin pussy, which was all your's...

Did you two have sex without a condom?

Wonder what she was thinking as your cum filled her so willing "innocent" vagina?

Some "Christian" women will let a guy fuck them, but just before he tries to move his hungry penis into her sweet vagina, she takes her hand and blocks his penis.

She tells him,

"...I want you but as a Christian, don't want your seed to impregnate me...

Will you promise to pull-out just before you cum?"

The guy nominally agrees.

When he's about to cum, he begins to withdraw. She knows what's about to happen but changes her mind and wraps her arms around his buttocks, pulling him back into her.

As his penis plunges back into her very welcoming wet Christian pussy that he just fucked, she wraps her legs around him.

Sensing her approval of him and his actions, he drills even deeper, going deeper than he'd ever gone with any other girl.

As his cum shoots into her, it "seals" their love and in no uncertain terms, shows the guy who she really wants.

Her grabbing him so he couldn't withdraw, thus keeping his hard cock in her fulfilling her every crevice, shows him how much she really cares for and wants him... every part of him.

The two hold each other close as he continues thrusting.

He may even tell her he loves her as she kisses him like crazy as his cock fucks her more.

She can feel his spasm and can sense his love juices filling her virgin vagina.

The girl has now become a woman.

Actions speak louder than words...

dondddonddover 11 years ago
"Good Girl" going too far...

She really shouldn't have let Rich do this, that is, if she was firm in remaining a chaste virgin.

"....She mounted me, carefully putting my cock so my head touched my stomach. With it in place she put her vagina right on top of it and rocked back and forth. I reached up and grabbed her breast and rubbed her nipples as she experience a new erotic feeling. My cock was so hard and as she reached the top of her rocking I tried

to slip lower so I could hopefully angel it straight up into her. ..."

Wonder what the "innocent" virgin woman was thinking as his hungy cock rubbed up against her wet vagina, which provided great lubrication.

He felt her wetness as her virginal "innocent" pussy satisfied his hungry cock, which so wanted to go in and show her how to be a real woman...

The rocking back and forth likely increased her desire and if the guy hadn't "slipped it in," she likely would have grabbed him and gently, with her loving hands, moved him into her virgin pussy, which she was clearly giving to him.

If I was in Rich's place, I would've continued the rocking as much as I can, thrusting my cock up against her and feeling her thighs match my movements.

May have even whisphered how much I loved her as she satisfies my cock.

Would've done the rockin' and rollin' as long as I could to loosen her tight virgin pussy up, so it would easily make way for my hungry cock.

As he moved in, notice she didn't try to stop him.

She didn't say, "...oh, Rich.... don't go in... I'm saving myself..."

His penis plunged on in and she couldn't stop him, even if she wanted to.

She clearly wanted his hungry cock.

If she showed some resistance to his thrustings, Rich should've gone down on her and sucked the life out of her, tonguing her and eating her pussy, building her desire even more.

As he raised his head up after dining on her virgin pussy, his hungry cock sticks out angled toward her stomach.

She sees him "at attention" and knows it's time.

She then spreads her virgin legs "wide open," giving him the "green light" to go in and fuck the life out of her, which she now wants.

Rich begins to move it toward her wet, virgin vagina, her hand "directs" it to the right place and he enters.

The guy now gets to fully enjoy the wonderfulness and beauty of the virgin's pussy, something just hours earlier she wouldn't have considered doing but suddenly realizes he's the right guy and wants him to fuck her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Forcing your cock into the virgin girl...

Like the other commenter said, "no" means no.

"....That got her reaching, "No, I told you I was saving myself."

.....

That is when I threw her off me and on to her back. I then mounted her and started rubbing my cock on the outside of her vagina. "No, no, you can't do this I'm saving . . . ohhhh"

That is when I slammed my cock inside of her. Yes, it was tight, but she was so wet it went in easily....."

She did say no.

Instead of slamming it into the virgin Christian girl, who did have some morals, after all, as she was in that position with you, as a man, what you should have done was slowly but firmly enter, as in this story:

THE NIGHT BEFORE MY WEDDING...

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-night-before-my-wedding

".....I was confused, and then he started to pick me up and was lowering me down on his penis. I said to myself NO! But what I did was something else.

As my vagina got closer and closer to his penis, he said. “Grab my cock and guide it in.” And that’s what I did. I grabbed his penis and help guide it into my vagina.

As the head started to go in, I felt some pain and discomfort. It was stretching my vagina to a point it has never been. About two inches were in when I felt it hit a wall. David said to just relax. I was determined to satisfy him, the same way he did me.

I raised myself a little and then pushed all my weight down on his penis. A sharp pain went through my body and I knew I wasn’t a virgin anymore...."

Notice how the virgin woman "helped" her guy by raising herself up a little and pushing all her weight down on his penis.

That's what your Christian gal might've done.

Instead, almost by force, you took her sweet Christian virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another One Page Wet Drean

Nothing, the title says it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous