All Comments on 'Donna Earns Her Commission Ch. 01'

by scorallover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
And why...

is this in Loving Wives? How about Erotic Couplings?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Why?....

....Why do you want comments? You know you are only going to delete them and then eventually not allow them in the first place. Get it over with now.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
I don't blame him.

When I have some time to devote to a few story ideas I have, I too will post them and then I will delete any comment that attacks the story line. I don't mind constructive criticism but there are small mob of people, maybe some with multiple computers that they can post anonymous comments from and all they do is attack fantasy ideas they don't like. They have this notion that Hot Wife stories don't belong in Loving Wives. They belittle the authors for daring to write a fantasy story they don't like.

As I said, I don't mind constructive criticism but people who just attack me personally or attack the story line, will just get deleted. In fact, if there is a way, I will not allow anonymous comments.

Critiques that point out a slight course change they would have preferred is OK to a point. It just really depends on the whole comment. If it is overall just constructive criticism designed to improve the basic storyline, that will likely be allowed. Comments that are just attacking and disrespectful will get deleted almost as fast as they are posted.

I do the same with the comments I get via email. at the first sign it is mean spirited, attacking or disrespectful, I delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hotwife Realtor, Yeah!

This also is my Wifes chosen profession, and supplies me, the Husband all sorts of fantasy scenarios, this is the Major 1. Any help out there? She needs an escape and doesn't even know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Single man trying to write about a married woman.

Who cucks her husband. Well that original isn't it? And Rustbucket? you will never get any comments if you just delete them same goes with your emails. But as you have stated your preference for Cuck and Wimp stories you will never get a good score so you might as well stop the scores as well.

R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticalmost 12 years ago
Great Quickie......

Good Job on a short but very hot blowjob story. I would have like to have a little more build up to the oral sex and perhaps you should consider continuing the story with what happened when the got to the house Taylor had agreed to buy. Keep writing your style is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why make her married?

A slut like her would never get married

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous