All Comments on 'Daddy and Little One Ch. 22'

by bronzeage

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow!

Are you sure this is the end? an epilogue showing Mizz robert pater would be wonderful :)- but if this is it then im sad to see it! .. i love this story so much and while its nice to see that you're still writing, i will miss the prospect of another chapter every time i check. Great job with the story, jac xxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
noooooooooooo

don't end it

BrianCasterBrianCasterabout 14 years ago
The Nugget on the Human Waste!

The last cahp is enchanting! I slipped in the reverie with my imaginary loved one.

Dear Bronzeage, it has feeling, emotion, sentimental touch rather than only fuck, fuck and fuck(disgusting).

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I have been following this story for years and didn't realize a new chapter had been posted until now. Great job.

jenblossomsjenblossomsover 13 years ago
Excellent Series

Your Daddy and Little One novel is great! I love the Daddy/little girl dynamic and the stories are hot, hot, hot. Makes me ache for a Daddy like that. Thanks so much for writing them. I'm sorry to see this is the last one - but I hope we'll see a sequel soon. Now, on to your other stories!!!

BabyBlackRoseBabyBlackRoseabout 13 years ago
Loving Daddies Are Never The End Of A Story...Not Really

If you remember me,I've always been a "Daddy & Little One" fan.In fact,I believe when we became friends,it was this story I read of yours that was my first.I can remember almost begging you,to hurry with the next chapter.

I'm sad to see this is the final chapter.I loved it,as I love the whole story.Even though it is the last written chapter,I know in my heart,as you have told me before,Daddies are loving & caring.

So,with that said,I know,Loving Daddies Are Never The End Of A Story.They continue to Love & Live in Their Little Ones Heart.

Hugs To You...

(no kisses)

(grins sheepeshly)

BabyBlackRose

@-{---

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I loved the series it was amazing I wish it wouldn't end!!:) keep writing

davalenedavaleneover 12 years ago
Love

The build up to the moment on the wildlife beach was the best I have read in many a year.

I loved this story - When she slid her mouth over his penis was really real sounding and when he slipped his penis in her anus, I could feel that wonderful feeling inside me.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Gorgeous!

i would have loved to read more about Daddy and Little one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story...

I wanted it to go on and on. I see them married, together and erotically sexually charged by one another for years to come. What a wonderful job you did writing this novella!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I didn't want it to end... It's such a amazing story.. I wanted them to go on her married you didn't a fabulous job with this.. If you ever decide to continue I will definitely be eager to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the story. the only thing I would change is the names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shit and gross

this is so so badly written not to mention paedo.It's shit and gross, i skimmed to the ending hoping one or both of them would die - getting caught in a rip current would have done nicely. Truly pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome :)

I loved and adored this story and can't wait to read your other work! Thanks for sharing with us :)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
More

Please don't end the story here!! Either add on to this or make a part 2 and chronicle their life with Daddy retired and the fun they have. You could even throw in a kid or 2. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The title had me worried.

After a page or two, it was clear nothing sick or illegal was going on so I plowed on through all 22 parts. Not being into any kind of butt stuff, I just overlooked that aspect and kept waiting for the erotic parts to begin. I'm still waiting. At best this was a mildly saucy fantasy romance about an older guy snagging himself an inexperienced younger girlfriend.

Their pet names just made him seem more of an oddball wimp and her like more of a make-believe paper doll. The spanking fetishists may find this one satisfying, otherwise there's just a little humdrum sex and a mismatched romance. Rather ordinary! Earned 2 stars for the overall story but, not to worry, I only clicked on this last part to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this just as much as the other

I haven’t actually read the entire novel.. Just 2 so far. I’ll have to go back in and check them all out. This seems like a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

*heavy sigh*

Absolutely loved every chapter, every page, every word. Judging by the comments of others, I am not the only one who wishes you would continue Daddy and Little One's story for us. Even as long as it's been since you wrote it, I still maintain the tiniest hope that maybe one day you will. In the meantime, would you be my Daddy? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous