All Comments on 'Sir Cockweasel The Third Ch. 03'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow! Didn't expect that!

The imagery was superb. The weasel was slimier and sneakier then ever. Lesbian action, that's a first! Keep going! Great direction! Next time, though, have Cockweasel empty himself in the Paladin or the Sorceress's pussy! More the Paladin's, though, I guess in the Sorceress's too for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too little of a great thing!

What horrors will the sneaky little bugger bring upon the kingdom with such a wand? Possibilities, possibilities... I only wish this chapter had been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing series

Love it George hope you cock weasel and fulfang use the wand on Gwendallyn and the squire on the way back or something . Hope you get to keep using the the 4 characters . would be great if they had an orgy .lol. thnks again George great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Elisabeth

I really like the way you write the Squire's character. How she submits to Cockweasel's sexual commands through her plain innocence and nievete and not through foolishness and stupidity that a lesser writer may resort to.

Looking forward to more continuation.

Nickamano

iridium248iridium248about 14 years ago
Ah, well~

Awwww, he blew her up? He could have made both women his sex slaves instead. A wasted opportunity?

iridium248iridium248about 14 years ago
Excellent, though

Still loved it, however. Ooohhh, and he can Charm people now? This has possibilities. I'm surprised no one's taken my up on my RP offer yet, though. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy Crap

George, liked you work for a long time. Can't believe this story actually has fanfiction.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=33887984#post33887984

Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little sudden...

Ending came out of nowhere. Didn't want to see Valeira offed like that, alas. Still, a great time, though he got less action than I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ugh

I usually like your stuff, and I liked this up until the end. Rough sex? Cool. Women actually getting seriously hurt or killed during sex? Kinda makes me feel queasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good, but short

Hi GeorgeTasker. I am a great fan of your work. The adventures of the constantly horny goblin and orc is my absolute favorites. To bad it was a bit short this one, and that Valeria got killed. I really wanted Cockweasel to enjoy her and her tits a bit more. Maybe a alternative ending?

Next time... because there will be a next time right (?) you write about Cockweasel and Foulfang, can you perhaps introduce a close female relative that can run in to them and see what happens?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Alternate Ending?

Yeah, I'd like an alternate ending, too, where he gets to have some private time with Valeria. It's seems too sudden, and she's *very* hot- A little unfair to have her killed off like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Again again and again

This was great, keep it up but please change the ending. I have read this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
alternate ending

Would have loved an ending where foulfang cockweasel then used the wand on gwendallyn and the squire for an orgy , that would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ugh~

Didn't like the ending, either. Kind of put me off the whole thing. This is the only story that didn't hit 'Hot', I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More...

My favorite by far was the Goblin and the Paladin trilogy, your second series... The grand finale with the orc, goblin, and paladin threesome was top notch, simply the best literotica fantasy has to offer - well written, well timed, with excellent atmosphere.

This series was good, but I felt like something was missing, and the sorceress dying before any proper treatment was unfortunate... More Gwen, perhaps another encounter with her, the goblin, and the orc?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What can I say?

Huh? You send Valeria back to death so soon? You surprise me. The ending is too easy. Are you tired of the series? or you have more in draft?

The first series is better actually, one of the best ever found! I always prefer medieval stuff. Hope to see more from you in future.

I will treasure the whole series, thanks. (^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

u sir are the best, long live Cockweasel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I hope that you bring Valeria back to life, more gorgeous and more angry at Cockweasel than ever :) And of course, Cockweasel defeats her again and screws her more thoroughly than ever :) Or defeats her by screwing her mre thoroughly than ever :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Hilarious, and hot. I love the series, please write more. Cock weasel is going to have some fun with that wand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved this series it was funny and had a plot. great writing style and developed characters hope there's more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

lock cockweasel and Gwendalyn. Please write more involving both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cockweasel series

kinda bummed about the ending. I was hoping cockweasel used the wand and accidently gave gwendallyn a penis and she got it on with valeria,maybe enlarged his own then had an orgy. Anyway, love the deceit and trickery cockweasel uses to get laid. Nice story telling. I hope i read more of sir cockweasel and his adventures. Keep it going please.

dddmandddmanabout 13 years ago
Is Cockweasel losing his opportunistic ways?

I gotta say I was a little disappointed that Cockweasel didn't take full advantage of the situation. The Cockweasel I have come to know would've used all of Valeria's and Gwendallyn's holes for his greedy horny pleasure before he did anything to "fix the problem". HAHA, seemed to me you were running out of time? or maybe tired of thinking like a Cockweasel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Guess I'll join all the voices saying the ending is "ewww" and out of place, and demanding an alternative ending or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Please hurry and write more of Cockweasel and his misadventures. Add some incest, beast, dickgirls, whatever. Make it funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm actually enjoying Cockweasel's growing heroism

I should like to see him growing both more heroic yet, and also seeing some more appreciation from the females around him. Perhaps one (or several) females start requiring him to learn to pleasure them in turn? That could definitely be good for his rep, if the ladies around him learn that he was, say, kidnapped and forcibly trained as a pleasure slave by the Sisterhood of Lady Dominique the Mantamer.

BriefcaseRoninBriefcaseRoninalmost 12 years ago
When's the next one?!

I love the Cockweasel stories and I'd hate for it to end like this. Hopefully we'll get to see him put that new wand to some good use, maybe having some more fun time with Gwen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Searching for!

Does anyone know where you can find drawn porn of situations like these? Goblin getting sucked off by gorgeous busty babes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"Valeria body lurched beneath Gwendallyn and abruptly exploded, gore splattering all over the clearing"

Way to completely ruin it for no good reason whatsoever.

GwillisGwillisalmost 4 years ago
Good story, not a big fan of the ending

I really enjoy the Cockweasel stories, since they have a cheeky lighthearted approach to fantasy and sex that works really well in this style. I do think the ending of this one in particular was kind of weak though; it seems disproportionately dark and violent given that the rest of the story (and rest of the series) is more on the fun/cheery side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story hope it continues again some day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous