All Comments on 'Viking Lord Ch. 01'

by KissKitt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
misterbonemisterbonealmost 14 years ago
Brutal

Your story is brutal but not totally out of place.

Just as hints, Vickins were basicly farmers who lived in small bands and gathers for expeditions. They were brutal in their after battle celebrations. But their wives were respected and in many ways the backbone of their society.

However the scene you describe might very well be realistic with their prisoners.

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Right to the point

I REALLY enjoyed your story. Though it was short, I could read it. There were no spelling errors that I could see. I hope that you write more and soon.

I would have liked to be in that hall that day. They wouldn't have had to force me! Just thinking of all the testosterone floating around that room is sending me into overdrive.

Write really, REALLY soooon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexygirl43Sexygirl43almost 14 years ago
Gimme more...

Looking forward to more action, pace yourself though. This was good, but quick, like the rape. Could have been drawn out a bit more, extending the pleasure...

racer388racer388almost 14 years ago
MORE please

Story is good but would like to see more details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Short and Sweet

Loved it....liked the setting..time period. You got straight to the point. Although it was short your writing style is excellent. Definitely needs another few chapters...a bit longer with your story line....will be watching out for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ouch

Very well written. I love your story. Please write a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well written

welll written just enough to keep the reader wanting for more... please continue

joniusjoniusabout 12 years ago
great!

dude I NEED MORE! it AWESOME! i cant believe u stopped here! keep going man keep going! if all of ur stories are like this then u may have a future as an author!

innocencebegoneinnocencebegonealmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Liked the beginning! Hope you have more ideas in mind, especially with her punishments. Can't wait to read chapter 2..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Accuracy

A riding crop is a stiff implement used on horses and in BDSM play, you don't "lash" someone with it. You're thinking of a whip or flogger or something with flexible falls. There's fantasy, and then there's inaccuracy.

cam2012cam2012over 9 years ago
Yes please

Regardless of the accuracy of certain implements and they're use I really liked the story and hope you do the continuation. I'm not so judgmental as to say whether your writing is accurate, everyone has their own style and not everyone is knowledgable about ways in which some implements are used. I really liked this and looking forward to more. *Fingers crossed*

snuffy28snuffy28over 8 years ago
A start

An interesting plot concept. Story needs more details and should be expanded.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
if not gory and bloody.....how can it be noncon...right?! ;)

you could have gone more hardcore to convince yourself that you were writing 'real' non con!!..;) the popular noncon authors here write kids stuff( whenever they are not this hardcore!! )..dont they? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not realistic

Vikings revered Their women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Abuse

I enjoy the use and abuse of sluts. Good start to a potential series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start!

I hope the prissy editors on here let you keep posting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous