All Comments on 'A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 23'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 14 years ago
A beautiful conclusion

The wizard dead. The wounds heal. Two Kingdoms will know peace and prosperity under the rule of wise Kings and Queens. It was an epic journey, and you've brought us to a beautiful conclusion. Well done, and well worth the wait.

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 14 years ago
So glad you are back!

This place is better for your presence, and you haven't lost your touch in your ability to weave a tale. Hope you plan on submitting more soon! xo

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
wow!

beautiful conclusion. it took u a while but it was worth it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

Awesome ending!!!! Love the story very creative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story

I may have just read the story, but it was incredible. Great chain story and I want to thank everyone who made it. Truly wonderful. The story had just the right amount of love, sex, action, and lust. I loved how Guy repented at the end. Thanks again to everyone who participated in this chain story.

JAMMER585JAMMER585over 8 years ago
More chapters

The end is ok but needs continuation. Add some more chapters up till the Queen eventually cheats on the king having pure and pleasurable sex with another person from yhe village of her upbringing.. Making the story showing her unforgettably and loving villiage life..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grand epos

Great chain, thx for your efforts. Hated the demise of some of the cast, it did make the story tick and draw the heart strings. Grand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laresa

My wish is for more laresa stories

Tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous