All Comments on 'Little Black Dress'

by Jwhit2009

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a Fuc*ing Whore!

A BIT*H who would drop her panties at the first sign of interest from another man ( in front of her husband to boot ). Not a lady but a cheating whore. "Sorry" & "I love you" are her answers and excuses for her actions ... what a fuc*ing joke. Cum Dumps are what you call women like this ... not Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another loser

another loser writes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot

This story is very very hot. I only wish something like that could happen to me.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Dumb stories have behaviors without cause....

....just like in this one, but at least the writing showed erudition in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

great story keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
She Wanted It...

...by your own story, she had been aroused dressing scantily for the attention she would get. Even if she hadn't planned to cheat, she had done everything to lead up to it and when that guy entered her bathroom, she only needed an assertive, controlling man and..she was in luck - here he was. You bet, she liked it and it is going to happen again, even if her husband shows more variation and sex in their lives...she tasted the forbidden - AND - it was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You do understand the concept of fantasy

I personally loved the story. IT was sexy, and while I would not be happy if this happened to me and my wife, that doesn't mean it is wrong. I cannot understand why people pan the "loving wives" stories so much. just like any fetish or peccadillo, you don't have to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another little Cuck

With a $2 dollar whore for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really Hot Sexy story.

I hope there will be sequels to this. It would be great to read about them getting her a new dress and the husband setting up some fun scenarios where he gets to watch this time.

Ignore the gay guys who keep whining about cuckolds. They are simply afraid they will be found out to be gay.

Watch, the guy has multiple accounts and will use one to deny that he is gay, make some meaningless insult toward me and whine some more about cuckolds and slut wives.

I'm betting his gay lover was a black guy named Tyrone, who it turns out just pretended to be gay to get close to our resident whiner's wife, then he stole her away when she got a taste of the dick her husband had been sucking. She liked it so much that she ran off with Tyrone and our resident whiner is now very unhappy because not only did his gay lover run off with his wife, but he can't cook so he is getting fat eating fast food all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cheating wife

i liked the story and have read many cheating stories because my gf was cheating and i really dont agree with any of the out comes so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not

What I want in a wife, but I don't think cockolds are cool, whats wrong with me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so what if the story is sexy?

The story could be sexy if there was no cheatting involed too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF

Just another wimpy cockold. You ought to at least pimp her out and make some money off of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The psychology of it

'Wrong' is what its all about. Cheating against your promise to be faithful to a boyfriend is wrong; that's what the 'turn on' is about cheating against your relationship with him.

The 'turn on' is amplified many times over when a person is violating a sacred oath before God the world and everyone a person makes in their wedding vows.

The final iteration of this 'naughtiness' spiral I'll deny the curious for now. Extrapolation makes it obvious but, alas, most can't extrapolate these days.

It all boils down to sacrilege. Whether for good or ill, we love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What is wrong with some of you reviewers

It's a story in the loving wives section, 9 times out of 10 it's going to be a story about a wife cheating on her husband yet you sit here and read it just so you can make a negative comment, here's a good idea.

DON'T FUCKING GO ON THIS SECTION OF LITEROTICA IF IT PISSES YOU OFF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You Fucking Idiot

This is a cuck and a slut, not cool not erotic. You need to figure out whats wrong with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

It would have been better if the stranger would have gave her a creampie, then she would have felt it dripping down her leg when she was went back to the table

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good story would have been better if the husband had walked in and kicked the asshole in the balls while he was fucking the slut, then pissed in his wifes cock sucking face, before leaving the no good cheating whore to be gang raped by every other man in the restaurant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Very hot story. I have to laugh at the morons who read stories in the loving wives section and then get on the moral high horse. How dumb is it to get mad at characters in a fictional story.

PorlockPorlockalmost 13 years ago
Hey you, Mr./Ms. Anonymous!

You seem like the sort who would pick up a lemon at a grocery store, bite into it and complain to the manager that it was sour.

This is LW, people! If you find stories about wives with other men in some way or another bothersome, <i>stay the hell out of this category!</i>

For some more enlightenment on the subject, go to Reviews and Essays and look up article "About Loving Loving Wives." It would be well worth your while.

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
A good start

Liked it. Really needs more chapters.

I wish the people who do not like a particular genre of story to either not read and comment , or at least try to have some objectivity re. the writing

I think you can add to this story and hope you will.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Sometimes It Is Obvious

Anon "Really Hot Sexy story.", methinks thou dost protest too much. Don't be ashamed that you are gay.

I only really dislike Loving Wives stories when there are no consequences for cheating. In this one, the husband did find out so there will be consequences. Unfortunately for him, those will include having a wife who will fuck anybody when the mood and opportunity arises.

The wife is a slut and the husband is a fool. Since there is nobody to like in this story, I have to give it low marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey anon you were right!

The faggot Betterending steps up to the plate. What a closet cucked gay boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another spineless cuckold

And not a particularly interesting telling the the story. She's a cheating slut. Dump her.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
She was easy!

Where to resides the man with the leashless sweet honey pot? I got mine on a choker. As she has me..a 3* effort at best. Sex slave for a month? Just ya wait for how you feel the very next morning..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and whores.

Don't think any husbands I know would act like this, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy

It's a fantasy, only needs bondage

bcduffybcduffyabout 8 years ago

this story should be continued with the punishment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy slutty wife story

Excellent story. Things like this happen when you put your wife out there in a little dress with nothing underneath. my wife Debbie and I love playing this game up to a point of her getting fucked. she is naked almost all the time we drive anywhere on the interstate heading and the town. she knows I like it so she just gets in the car and takes her clothes off.

We can't wait for part 2 being the little sex slave.

Debbie & Robert From Las Vegas, NV. him him him

ChucknWNCChucknWNCalmost 7 years ago
Disappointed in the husband

So the husband enjoys his wife going out dressed as a slut yet when she acts on he is pissed off? Come on! It's not like she had an affair; she was dressed sexy, turned on because she got attention then a strong willed man basically took her up on the insinuated invitation. The husband should be proud he has a horny wife who is interested in sex, will dress sexy and live out fantasies; but this husband would do better having a dog for a wife, a woman no man would look at even wearing a little black dress. Gave it a 3 for the wife,deducted 2 because the husband is an hypocritical asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kill the

Husband

shymaleashymaleaabout 6 years ago
teasing me

my wife loves to wear sexy outfits in public,flashing her stockings,breasts when we ,re in public,even at home she does it in front of our 2sons,15&17 years ols.And it turns me on like hell,it makes me submissive and do whatever she likes,so this story was fantastic to read,more please

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Black dress

The dress didn't make her a whore, she earned that title.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Too Easy

Good, but too short on the ‘seduction’ aspect. Sweetie did most of it, starting in her own head. Just lucky, if you will, that one of the ‘gents’ was very bold & confident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No loving wife here!

That was fast. She was horny and fucked the first guy that came on to her. No thought whatsoever of her husband or their marriage. This was worthless. Typical LW crap story. she gets away with it because of a no balls sissy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LOVE this story, gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! The story is veryvery erotic albeit in it's own kinky way. (In my book, kinky is not a dirty word.)

The wife was caught cheating by her husband. She had a quicky with a man she had just met ! It happened in the restroom of a restaurant.

Above is the truth, but not the hole truth.

She & husband had been playing their own exhibitionist-&-voyeur game when they wete out in the public: she would be dressed sexy & men would ogle her, & in general, pay attention to her. She loved to expose her to men. Her husband liked to watch.

The 2 of them will stay together. The marriage will survive, but it will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%)! The storyline was masterfully crafted: every detail in the story explained an aspect of the story as a whole, i.e. made sense in the end.

The restroom quicky scene is EPIC! Btw, whereas some readers find it hard to stomach it, I am convinced the scene was based on many similar true events.

* * *

My wife & a rich man were AWOL for more than half an hour from a big-ass housewarming party. I could not even go look for her because my two young sons were in the swimming pool at the time. Yes, it did cross my mind to check in the bathrooms, in basement, & even the bedrooms.

The story she gave me once she was back at the party did not convince me. I felt she hadn't told me the whole truth. However, I said nothing, and left it at that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Chit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous