All Comments on 'The Art of Ball Stretching'

by thinking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jollyrancherjollyrancheralmost 14 years ago
Ball stretching...

And I thought I was the only one that enjoyed that! Better than toys, though, is the wife's hand. She circles my sack with thumb and forefinger, my balls resting in her palm. Then she starts pulling gently while either sucking or masturbating me. The closer I get to orgasm, the more she pulls. NOT a yank, just a steady pull with the tension increasing as my orgasm approaches. Greatly magnifies the intensity of my orgasm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ball stretching.

You can use the metal rings slipped over the balls. I can wear 17 of them for a long stretch, then after cumming, continue to fuck the wife with my balls. My balls hand about 6" and this is enough to have sex for as long as she likes.

Sometimes we just have ball sex and I can actually cum doing this- it is so hot!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

This does feel so good. I found a company that produces both leather and metal ball stretchers - the chain gang. I've bought several ball stretchers (leather and stainless steel with a screw that holds both halves together) and will wear 24/7 and does create a wonderful feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
weight

1 gallon weighs about 8 pounds, much more challenging and fairly easy to handle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not enough do it!

The sad thing about ball stretching is that not enough men and women practice it. Ball stretching is really good for a man's health. There is a common condition (15 - 35%) in men's scrotum called varicocele. This is just a dilated groups of veins. Usually on the left side. Sometimes it is painful; unfortunately many providers just prescribe a jock strap which pulls the balls up. The best treatment is a ball stretcher which pulls the balls down. Often in just a matter of weeks with regular ball stretching, the varicocele will be less or even non-painful and may get smaller and even go away. This is much better than the dangerous surgery sometimes done. The most reliable ball stretcher is the stainless steel smooth donut locking type. Available online.

Chrissie39Chrissie39about 5 years ago
Other items of stretching

Thank you for excellent advice especially to a newcomer to the fun of ball stretching, I didn’t find out until I was in my seventies, and unable to enjoy sex with my wife any longer, I started to regress to my school boy days of self satisfaction, I started with simple stretchy rings (oxballs) then progressed to heavy stainless steel devices, that I still enjoy today, just thought I would add my two penny worth, but an excellent piece of advice to any one considering g stretching their balls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous