All Comments on 'Stay-At-Home-Fuck-Daddy'

by a_bent_ampersand

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Democrats Having Trailer Fun

This one star show is typical at Democrat Political Conventions. sort of of biography of Harry Reid's family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You, sir, are a genius

This has got to be the most sick, perverted and erotic piece of erotica I have ever read... You have a new fan.

DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 14 years ago
Why?

I do not understand why all of these women are paying this repugnant asshole for sex and allowing themselves to be knocked up by him? He has no respect for any other people, he smells bad, and his personality is not palatable. I cannot believe that a man can do all of this just because he has the largest penis in the trailer court. If anything, he deserves to be run off by the men of the area. That said, this was well-written garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
@DrPluton

You, sir, have a small dick.

But this story is really something. It's probably a little sick for my tastes, but what terrific themes! Really nice work here. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To the Political Anon.......Fuck Off

This is an erotic porn site not a political forum. Fuck off and take your bullshit comments with you asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I would love to take Ronnie and the writer of this shit and tie them where they coulod watch and then cut off Ronnies cock and

chop it up and feed it to Joy and Janna and make Ronnie watch as they swallowed his cock. Then Id tie all the cheaters up and set themon fire. I would get them real blistered and then rum salt all over them. Then I would set them afire again and then put it out then cut out the cunts cunt and make Ronnie eat it. The writer ampershit or something like it and set him afire and make him scream...Fuk wads...putting shit out like this for me to read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Off the fucking wall.

Jeez. Top score for fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm so pleased

That the anonymous idiot who wrote the stupid dick cutting and fire setting comment didn't write the story. Whoever he is, his command of english is so poor that he would have rendered an interesting story totally unreadable.

What a wanker!

a_bent_ampersanda_bent_ampersandalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Anonymous Remarks!

I was online browsing for pornography my church wouldn't care about and I found this story full of words! These words were arranged in a specific order that must have been designed to make me feel evil in my pants! I read the words and the words got me so mad that I didn't stop reading the words! I read enough words to have details about characters that just went on making me madder and madder! When I finished reading the words, I went right to the anonymous forum and left my own words! I left words of disgust because the words in this story are gross words! The gross words made me so mad that I misspelled my words! I didn't mean to do that, it's just that the words got me so worked up, I mean angry! Stupid. Stupid Fucking Words!

signed,

bentampershit

trashcan44trashcan44over 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the political anon

wants to fuck that bat shit crazy retard sharron angle

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
disgusting

Revolting, disgusting story. So disgusting i couldn't stop reading it to see what perverted, disgusting, trailer trash domineering act he was going to do next. Truly revolting situation. But the man had animal power over the women and what man doesn't want that kind of power? What man doesn't wish he could have any woman any time he wanted? True, this man makes me sick to my stomach, and he's right, the women are stupid. But the air is thick with sex and herd attraction. I wanted to puke and then to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

This would be depressing as shit ... If it were realistic or well written. At least the grammar is mostly correct.

zazrix9zazrix9over 7 years ago
Ass Slut

Luv to be his ass slut. and Vacum all the jizz from the female holes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pigshit!

Stop! Just put your crayons down and never try again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The desire to define the most severe degree of depravity that can be exhibited by a human is apparently this author's source of motivation. Hopefully his pathetic life will end before he has any additional opportunity to denigrate and demean the species to which he purportedly belongs.

Lust4SureLust4Sure11 months ago

Comments on what I would call trash, Ha! I don't know what is more exciting, the story or the comments.

As for the story, the fucking was out in the open, though the filth was in poor taste as far as I'm concerned. Licking someone's ass detracts from the story and neither does the bullying help the story move along.

The description of Ronnie's cock was not very descriptive.

And only an idiot would even try to fuck a man's wife while he is there without his knowledge.

as for the lust of women, I've found that most women don't lust after men unless they (the men) feed the woman's emotions for love.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous