All Comments on 'Black Cum is the Best'

by Tommypurple

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
barron409barron409almost 14 years ago
short but good

made me want to go the rest area for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot story

I could almost feel that big black cock in my mouth. You and the wife gonna do one together next time? Sounds like she'd enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Deliciously wonderful!

Very erotic and sensual! You definitely get the reader into the story with each paragraph..like your style. The story just flowed. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Loved it, could almost taste that black cock. Wish my wife was as open as yours that I could tell her about all the cock I suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rest stop BBC

No doubt about it black cock is yummy. I have enjoyed servicing big black cocks in public restrooms on several occasions. Just can't get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I always swallow

I love taking black cock up my ass, and if a guy insists on cumming inside of me, I certainly allow it, but my preference is to have him pull out before he ejaculates and give me his load in my mouth. I love the feel of the thick juice spewing onto my tongue and I hold it as long as I can before I swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Yes.

I agree, though I love white cock too. I recently had a black stud bust his boys on my face in a bookstore, it was fabulous. He must have come a cupful, and I joyfully licked up every drop that I could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no black cock in sturgeon falls

what a great story, want to try that but only a few black cocks.

A dream cum true, wish I had the chance to take on the black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love black cock

I love big black cocks in my ass. I have to have at least two at a time to fill my mouth and ass at the same time but do love gang bangs of 4-6 black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
married latino man's passion for black cock

i am married but have a passion for large black cocks, have had quite a few and i agree a black man's cum is simply delicious, have swallowed my secret black lover's cum on countless occasions, and been fucked by him several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I have had at least five black men. Unfortunately, they all wanted to be on the recieving end of my cock! I have yet to meet the type black man you had. But, I'll keep looking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
choking

i choke 4 any cock but black cock sounds good. i just love sucking and fucking big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Going to Taste my first cock

My soon to be wife...is excited...she wants to lick and suck pussy and I told her I wanted to lick and suck a big black cock.. She also wants to try a threesome or foursome with a really hung black guy or guys at the same time. Both of us licking of her pussy juice and than cleaning the cum out of her pussy after its full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Black cock is beautful

I would love to suck a black cock I think about it all the time I would love to be a cock slave to a black man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job

verry nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Me gustaria probar una polla negra,sentirr su leche en mi boca y que me hiciera suyo.Que me rompiera mi culito.Ser su puta

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
I love black cock

My first boyfriend was a black man and I dearly miss his beautiful cock. I just wish I could find anyone close to me that I could suck, I get tired of my own cum and I would rather have it shot into my mouth rather than lick it off my palm. If anyone wants to volunteer to visit me send an email to da.cd@frontier.com maybe we can set up a meeting sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful!

wished it was my mouth that big black cock was cumming in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
black cock

The other subscribers have said it all, i love the taste and aroma of a big black cock i have tried white, nice as they are i would always suck black cocks first

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cockslut

i would love to suck that black cockand swallow all his cum, sucking cock is a hobby of mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whitie LOVES Black Meat

I am an older white man who sucked his very first black meat when I was just 13 and from that day I have LOVED sucking superior black cocks and have introduced more than one white girl to it, including my wife. I LOVE Black Cock Meat.

Steve

PATRICK696PATRICK696almost 11 years ago
Me Too?

I WOOD Enjoy Suck my FIRST Black COCK after reading this!

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Incomplete

Good start, well-written, but wouldn't it have been hot to see (hear) his wife's reaction to his first time sucking a black cock? Some hot possibilities if you get his wife involved in his new-found taste for black cum. Keep writing!!!!!

Marcie4youMarcie4youabout 9 years ago
Yuckos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black? Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldalmost 9 years ago

I totally argee with CaveCat, you should include his wife's reaction to her husband sucking a black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Closeted Bi Guy

Did a black neighbor a few time and loved it. Miss him. Too big for me to take in throat but all he really wanted was for me to suck on the head of it until her came. He liked to watch in the mirror while I pleasured him. An older white guy that had a short cock that was perfect for me would lay on my face and fuck my mouth. I liked that. He also had me lick him all over; and one time after I had pleasured him he led me to a 2nd bed room where is friend was waiting and I had to service him also.

vpgbisubvpgbisubover 8 years ago

Too bad Marcie, you're missing out. I spent my teen years swallowing black cum. My mentor prefered fucking my tiny white ass but he took me to plenty of his buddies to suck their black cocks. He even threw parties where I was the only cocksucker for the night and ended with him fucking my brains out in the center of the room while they all watched. Still love it.

cumlover969cumlover969over 7 years ago
Love black cocks and cum

I sucked several white cocks (including my own) in my early teenage years and loved sucking down the cum. I had my first monster black cock and balls in my mid teens. Those huge balls gave me a gusher that almost drowned me. From that day forward it was only black cock and cum. Read my stories to get the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First Taste of Wonderful Cum

I was about 18 and would cruise after a night out with friends. I was introduced to the12 - 1 AM cruise by a casual acquaintance and always found it productive after this first night. In fact I was introduced to so many delicious cocks and wonderful cum through this activity. Anyway, I picked-up a nice young guy this first night. I got busy and started sucking this guys really hard 18ish year old cock. I loved the feeling of this hard cock in my mouth. It didn't take long for for him to start cumming. I didn't know what else to do but swallow. It was a natural thing to do. What could be better than tasty, thick, warm, cum from a hard, young cock? I was immediately sold. Hard cocks and cum are just great. My next surprise later that year was the great feeling of a hard cock fucking me and cumming in my ass. Wow. I actually met lots of guys who were looking for a third. I loved that. Lots of cum in my mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I will always remember,

I was over 50 before I ever sucked my first cock, right from the beginning I took my partners cum in my mouth and swallowed it down, hell in for a penny in for a pound, and it tasted so good, it was probably 3 yrs into my bi life ( oh yes I still have sex with women and love me some pussy,) one horny day my wife was at work I put a post on Craigslist, I one of the answers I got was from a black guy in his forties, he sent me a picture of his dick, it was average thickness but over 9 inches long, yes we got together and I sucked his black dick not once but twice in that single visit, I enjoyed myself emincely, his cum very thick and creamy, it had that slightly bitter cum flavor and there was a lot of it, both times I hungrily swallowed it down, that was over 8 yrs ago, I haven't had a black one since, I am not ashamed to say Id love to have another, black cock and cum is fantastic, if I had to choose I'd pick a black one over a white any day, but what the heck any cock that will fill my mouth with warm cum is ok,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Life Changing

What you said is so true. I fought being gay but finally gave into my desires. My first was was with a black guy who was 10 inches and thick. I was on my knees. I hesitated to put my lips on his cock. I wanted it so bad, but I knew my life would change forever. He was patient and waited. After a few minutes, I wrapped my lips around his manhood. I nearly passed out in ecstacy. The salty taste drove me insane. I stuck my tongue in his slit, diggin for more of that salty, sweet taste. He laughed and told me I was meant to be his bitch. He was right. I am a total bottom. There was no going back!! I love being a bottom!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BBC

As a teenager the first cock I sucked was white, the second was black WOW what a mouth full. cock and cum. Yes I'm white, black cock is all I crave both in my mouth, deep in my ass love the taste of black cum and the way it feels in my ass. time to suck a BBC and take one up my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In real life it is different

You can taste different things in cum. Like strong food that they eat is the taste is in their cum.

sabarsabaralmost 5 years ago
Black dock cum

Stopped by a local ABS the other day to enjoy the glory holes only to find out they had been sealed off. As I stood in the hall a day a black guy walk into one of the larger booths and it did not appear he locked the door, I waited a few minutes then eased his door open and saw he had his sweats down around his knees stroking about a nice hard 8" cock. He said come and get it, I stepped in dropping to my knees and just buried his beautiful dock into my mouth. As I was working his dock back and forth in my mouth I heard the door open behind me and looking to the side I saw another black rock and the guy I was sucking told the second guy I was a good rock sucker, he pulled out of my mouth and the second guy fed me his cock. They stood side by side so I could switch back and forth between between them until I got both of their not loads of cum. I love dock and fun no matter if the owner is black or white

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
black cock

sounds like my first time. I couldn't believe his size. When he shot his load his cum was rolling down my chin. I couldn't hold all of it. Love black cock, love when they talk dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There is nothing like a good piece of big black dick!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous