All Comments on 'The Complete Submission Ch. 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

nearly closed it when the incest stuff came up, but glad i didnt

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
getting to tongue all the pussy.

awesome story love how this one started. reading this story.

was like watch as it all took place. so very excitng and hot.

out standing in every way.

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneabout 13 years ago
Good overall!

I liked the general theme and plot and most of the details worked very nicely. There were a few mistakes in the mechanics ("A father who trained HER...."). I understand the story is meant to be over the top, but the outfit Carla wore for Mandi's mom was a bit too far out there for me.

I ended up voting a four out of five. It was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love to hear more of the cop

Would love read more about the cop and her party friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
funny

i found that pretty funny that the cop totally submitted to a teenager ^_^

LushazLushazover 11 years ago
You are so fucking talented

I'm attempting to read all of your submissions and I have yet to be let down. Your my MILF and you keep me fully aroused.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Officer Martin lied

"Tell us the dirtiest, sluttiest, thing you have done."

"Well, one time I pulled over a teenaged girl, and instead of giving her a ticket, I went home with her and allowed her friend to pee in my mouth and I eagerly drank it so that I could taste her pussy." seems a more accurate answer. But that's just my opinion. I might be missing the point.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
hot hot hot !!!!!!!!!!!

im not usually into lez erotica but this has the dom, incest angle. carla sounds like a total dom to everyone she wants...

angelasubangelasubabout 9 years ago

Not usually into male/ female incest but if it took fucking my brother to get my niece and her friend to domme me, I would ride him for all we are worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot really red hot

Loved it,more and more please you sex crazed cunt

shrimohitshrimohitover 7 years ago
Very sexy.

While reading, it makes very hot.

brucinatorbrucinatorover 6 years ago
AlI I wanted to read and wanted to say out loud: les b in hose & dom of milf piss sluts

I'm an aspiring writer who shares several of your fetish interests, for example in stay up hose, & gartered nylon stockings in shears, patterns and shades. You describe scenes of lesbian sexual domination in ways which make my body shake. I chose this story series in hopes of improving my writing style. After only Ch. 01 that goal is sure to be reached. But its so hot, I'll have to delay writing, while I continue to read.

This Ch. was the least highly rated by earlier readers, so God, what greater excitements could cum next?

Thank you silkstockingslover for your work. Figuratively at least, I'll run my lips upwards from an in-step to one hem in acknowledgement of your literary prowess.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

From reading '21 questions' I learned this was one of your first stories, if not the first. I like Carla, a true seductress. I anticipate further seductions. I enjoyed mom and uncle, including the bribe. Very enjoyable.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

💦 💦 💦 💦

I can only give this story 4 cum spurts Jasmine. & only because, although I understand peeing in the cop's mouth is another form of humiliation, for me personally, it's just a turn off.

I am revisiting your stories Jasmine, due to your 500 stories edition. You are my favourite writer, & I love your incest, sub/dom, genres, & of course your stocking fetish.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

546. I can see that you were wicked from the beginning and didn’t need to grow slowly into your writing style. Only one page but with promise of lots of fun to come (or is that cum?). On to celebrate that progression!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50778 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES