All Comments on '2008 Ch. 08'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
morefunnmorefunnalmost 14 years ago
Life Goes On.

Now we are going to pick up a house mom too! Wow - she is his age and her helping will truly grow into quit a little poly group. My guess only.

Loving this story so far, but only 2 more chapters. This story could go on much longer if you wanted it to. I will be waiting for the next installment.

Thanks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 14 years ago
NNNOOOOOOOOOOO only two chapters left

Please be planning a sequel

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Wow , the guy's getting a harem!

2 more chapters left! Will be interesting I'm sure!

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Lessons in being...

In Chapter 7 Pete said, ""I could carry the hurt and anger for the rest of my life, and it wouldn't do anything but hurt me, make it harder for me to love anyone and be a friend to you guys."

For all the righteousness exuded by cuckholded husbands, this one comment trumps all the reasons for screwing over the cheating spouse. Do what you have to do but get over it.

Thanks, Pete, for creating characters with character.

This same Pete has looked to see what could be driving Kaye to do what she did. It wasn't that she didn't love Pete, it was her personal demons that drove her to an unfulfilled life and ultimately her death. Most of the stories in LF the main characters are looking to be right, not looking for the truth.

You said 10 chapters. How about reconsidering. I know of at least 20 more stories in the sequence that could be told. ;-)

Phil

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
Great story line

Please expand this story to more chapters & post more soon

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Jambalaya

Roux. So far this is a fun, fantasy read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous