All Comments on 'The Orgasms in This House'

by Stamen69

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
proof read

Don't authors ever proof read their stories anymore? Its not correct to have a line like "pearly come" which should be "pearly cum" that and other incorrect terms and words fill far too many stories, all prevented by proof reading.

lp3313lp3313about 14 years ago
Nice Work

Very erotic, within the realm of reality, and good pacing and flow. A bit literal in some spots, "glory in running the household", but an excellent read. Thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Proof-reading is fine!

Well done, a very sexy story.

To the anonymous twit who complained about 'pearly come' - the verb 'to come' has been used as a euphemism for 'to orgasm' since the 17th century, and the noun 'come' has meant 'semen' since the 1920s. The variant spelling 'cum' only arose in the 1970s.

Perhaps you should try to entertain us by writing your own stories, instead of ill-informed snottiness.

Shryoda52Shryoda52about 14 years ago
Disregard Anonymous critic(s)

Stamen69 provided an interesting, erotic story.

I am tired of petty critics, hiding behind anonymity, to publicly chastise someone else; especially when Anonymous' comment has grammatical errors! "Its" should be spelled "it's'' because the wording means "it is." Perhaps Anonymous should employ an editor or at least "spell check" before criticizing. If you have such strong convictions why do you hide in the dark?

EasyGoinGuy08EasyGoinGuy08about 14 years ago
Hot

Where was that sexy woman when I was Adam's age.....

Stamen69Stamen69about 14 years agoAuthor
Gratitude

Thanks for all the feedback. This is the first story I've posted, though I've been a fan of this site for many years. As for "pearly come" versus "pearly cum," the latter spelling just seems a bit silly to me, and I agree with the other anonymous poster's etymology. I don't think it matters much either way, as I've seen both spellings used, even in professional erotica. Rest assured that I did proofread the piece carefully, lest someone wilt a boner on a comma splice. I hope this story gives people some pleasure!

ap2techap2techabout 14 years ago
Is There More?

Really liked the story. Reminded of my married neighbor but never got to sex with her. She teased me several times a day by flashing and talking about sex. I hope part two is cumming (?) soon.

rosegardenerrosegardenerabout 14 years ago
Very well done

One of my favorite kinds of stories (ok, I can do without the anal stuff, but that's me.) Normally I react to punctuation and grammar, but I didn't even notice come vs. cum. My only disappointment is that this is your first story. I was looking forward to checking out the other things you had written.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
wonderful

iloved it az real turn on for me, so wonderful to get those young studs when they just can not get enough

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
great

very good and so real and could be easily true, i know it has been many times for sure, i want to hear about the rest of the hot time he is there

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 14 years ago
awesome stuff

Very well done. Impeccably paced, and actually plausible! 5 stars.

Had to react to...

<u>Normally I react to punctuation and grammar,

but I didn't even notice come vs. cum. </u>

Whereas I <i>did</i> notice it, thinking, "wow someone else who hasn't caved in to the standard misspelling!" (Technically, "come" is correct for the verb "to orgasm" though of course decades of misspelling it as "cum" has made that the preferred spelling. )

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 14 years ago
oops...

Should have read all the comments before posting mine; looks like the orgasms were already covered!

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
oh yes

great story , must be a real happening, if not should be , hope there is more to this hot adventure, if it is real i know there is lots more hot times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous

Thanks, it was fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Welcome, new cummer !!!!

I hope you will submit to come again, with another upcoming story.

I thought the pace was also well placed.

I am not an author, just a fan of yours !!!! Good luck !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

This is a fantastic start of an awesome series, I hope. After all there is still a lot of summer left to them. Your pace in the story was very believable and hot. Hope there's more to come either in new stories or a continuation of this one. An absolute 5 star rating.

marklionmarklionalmost 14 years ago
Great First Story!!!!

You wrote a great first story about Adam and Denise and how they got together with her son and her husband away for two weeks. I love how you develop the characters through the story and I hope you read the second chapter to the story that shows what happens during rest this summer between them. Disregard the anonymous critics from this site that want to be grammar critics. The story read good and it was a good relief at the end with cum on my part. Definitely five stars and relief

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW great story

Thank you. That was a great story and very fun to read. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story.... fantasy

I wished it had another chapter telling what happened during the next two weeks...

Like ... Then after he finishes his first year as there school is quite far from there home. As he had to see see his parents during christmas break and his friend and him went on spring break with some others to the coastal beaches to chase girls. He tried to call her but she said i should enjoy school and not worry about her. Stupid youth as that is what he did. Then returning to his friend home to see Denise again for the summer break. This due to his parents were going to Europe and a invitation from his friend to spend with him. Upon returning back to Denise home as his friends father picked them up. He is shocked to see her carring a new born.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I give 5 stars.

I like the way the story started telegraphing him getting caught masturbating. That was ok as the story backed up. And that was ok, because then he was planning a way to get some. If a lady is caught playing with her pussy, its ok. If a man does the same, hes no good to a woman, is it a mans hairy dick is a turnoff. You see, in the story he expected to be cusses out for masturbaation, which leads me to believe that he expects most women to be bitches. Dont get maad at me women, for even the women writers write this way. or osit the women writers write the way a man thinks. But does a man think to getting cussed out for masturbation. Women pretend they dont do it, the liars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
News

THey claim news travels by 3 ways: Telephone, television, tell a woman. But for a boy to kepp sex secret, one more neeeds to be added to the list, tell aboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Come

Come on now. Cum is slang. This lady writes in a fashionably manner. Her character seems to be a rather charming lady who doesnt look at sex as bad at all. But she deserves all these comments as a first story, she deserves all the comments, but otherwise all these coments are for a story with no story. I dont expect perfection in a first stort, but this for a first story is as good as it gets. I sense by this ladys writings that she is very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Writing Style

Not every sentence needs to start with "He", or "She." It becomes so repetitive, that it makes your work unreadable.

CroonyCroonyover 1 year ago
Very good

I enjoyed it immensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous