All Comments on 'Using A Twenty-Seven Year Old Free Card'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 425 Comments
skipperrskipperralmost 14 years ago
inconsistent

The story was easy to get involved in. I don't really like having to reread a section to see which character was talking, as it changed some aspects of the story. I never understand in one of these how it is the innocent party's fault for not forgiving the cheater for doing something bad. The ending was different, but very unsatisfying. In my opinion, not one of your best, and left me with an incomplete feeling, but I do look forward to your stories.

looking4itlooking4italmost 14 years ago

So, in the end, he is still a happy cuckold...

movermoveralmost 14 years ago
GR8

I agree with him, using a 27 year old free pass was NOT okay, but it made a great story. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to your next submission.

simple49simple49almost 14 years ago
I was curious

how you would get them back together since clearly that is where you were telegraphing. The deus-ex-machina of injury and amnesia was the simplest choice and gained him even more sympathy. I have to say, that I do not think Viki actually ever got why the free pass was the worst thing she could say. His cheating two years before they got married was not analogous to her cheating. And when she lied about the incident even as she was supposedly confessing, she just made things worse. One last note, there is a difference between imagine and image. You cannot have an imagine, but you can have or make an image. You have made this mistake before. Enjoyed your effort. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ok..just ok.

It was not your best bit of writing. It was a little inconsistent and not very creative. While I can appreciate the ending in some ways, her attempt to rationalize her actions with her "free pass" was really stupid. It actually made her situation much worse. Easier to think your wife got too drunk and shit happened then she got horny decided after almost 30 years she had a pass and the took advantage of it. Overall ok, but not great.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Responsible

Why is it that taking responsibity for what one does, never seems to be an option. Of course the stories wouldn't be nearly as suspenseful.

Vickie didn't use the get out of jail card to justify fucking David, she only thought about it when she was about to get busted with a loose cunt. She cheated and then in hindsight pulled the Card routine to justify. It's no wonder nothing could get resolved. She was claiming innocence when nobody, especially her husband, believed she was not guilty because Steve had screwed somebody 2 years before they got married. And her claim of not knowing what she was doing was pure BS and Steve knew it. Sure the alcohol clouded her judgement, but the alcohol was long gone after the first fuck. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and more sex acts (sucking him, getting eaten, etc.) were pure acts of cheating. Her card, if you want to think of it that way, was used up after her first fuck. We were given her thoughts on the subject as she schemed how to keep it a secret from Steve.

The incident before they got married was just a preview of things to come. Who's to say she wouldn't have screwed that guy she let feel her ass while she was dancing with him. That night she couldn't be responsible for her behavior, picking Steve's being upset to focus on. That BS about her being able to take care of herself was a strawman for sure.

She was bored with Steve and unwilling to bring herself forth and do something about it. Their sex life was minimal. Before she went to the certification weekend, Steve tried to arrange to go with her but she declined his offer -- actually argued against it. I would say that she was "screwing around, waiting to happen."

I by no means think the one time cheat is grounds for divorce, but she needs counciling. If she doesn't get it, I'd bet good money it's going to happen again. Cheating is like eating peanuts. Once you have one, the second is a whole lot easier.

Phil

Ghost_247Ghost_247almost 14 years ago
It was Ok

This story seems like something you wrote in the past. I've read all your stories and this is the first one in awhile where you changed the POV without any indication. In some places, I was actually a couple of sentences in before I realized a change had taken place. Still, it was a good read. Heh, the attempt to use the free pass after that amount of time was a major stretch, but god knows, any port sounds good in a storm.

hrnicholhrnicholalmost 14 years ago
Going together = marriage?

A free pass from one member of a couple who are dating is not valid once the vows of marriage are made.

She cheated on marriage, he cheated on a girl-friend.

The two circumstances are not equal and he should have cut the ties the day she claimed her "free pass"

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 14 years ago
You missed ...

Pretty good but the trainer would be charged for assault, & battery causing harm etc. Angry husbands always get charged in these stories.No way our hubby let's that slide!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Happiness

This was so well written that I was getting caught up in the story identifying with Steve. It was a roller coaster ride but you never fail to deliver. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Never answered --How is Boyfriend girlfriend in College same thing as cheating in a marriage of 27 years?

this story is racist.

The other guy -- David?-- has to be Black and Hung. Has to be right?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Steve wakes after almost Dying and jis kids are calling HIM the asshole?

He has only partial memory ...the wife Intentionally cheated ... become a cock whore then a drunk... then her actions almost get him killed ... Steve is going to suffer from severs headache and pain for the rest of his life

and his Kids are calling HIM... in the hospital room... an asshole?

only in a slirpuff story where the goal is always the same.: always humilate and blame the husband

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Total absurd wretched Failure- Main issue was never RESOLVED

The opening is so fucking absurd.... so pathetic.... so extreme.... so beyond the rational that the premise is NEVER accepted.

There was NO get out of jail card. Cheating on a "steady" boyfriend or girfriend in High school College one time is NOT the same thing as Cheating 27 years into marriage.

Its laughable. Not even a Moron like Just Plain Bob would argue that.

VICKI's cheating actions with the jock while they were in College are never talked about. Steve tells Vicki the jock is saying he fucked you several times in the days after the fight and all she has to do is ask around.

Vicki NEVER does. WHY? because it would take take away Vicki's moral claim. Indeed VIcki said in her narrative that If steve had NOT wanted to have sex that night the cunt whore wife would of never used her so call "free card".

....."If Steve just hadn't wanted sex tonight or accepted my offer of a blow job none of this would be happening," Vicki said to herself. I had pulled that free pass thing out of my ass when I knew I was going to get caught....

THEREFORE IT WAS NOT ABOUT GETTING EVEN... IT WAS ABOUT PLAIN SIMPLE CHEATING.

TWICE --- once before they married and at the final bar scene-- Vicki 's actions ... ONLY her actions-- almost Kill steve.

so naturally Steve ends up apologizing? right? makes perfect sense.

...."She was right. Even though I didn't agree with her reasoning, it all came down to what we were going to do going foreword...."

Vicki drunkenness ensues only because Steve wont accept her premise that she has a get out of jail card free. Moreover her continuous personal attacks on Steve while she is drunk shows that she is NOT in anyway remorseful.

Yet ONLY steve takes steps to save the marriage. Vicki is the one that walks out and seeks more black men to fuck.

In the end ... as with every single story this turd of an author has EVER written ... it can ONLY be the husbands's fault. And as always with this author The MAIN issues are never resolved.

awful.... a truly perposterous vile offensive stoiry

toesmantoesmanalmost 14 years ago
Not your best

You must not have let your editors review this one; this has got the ol' abrupt change of POV issues. And lately, you're letting the husband reconcile w/ the cheating wife, seemingly regardless of what she's done. Let's see, she cheats w/ black stud all night long, & then wants a "get out of jail" card from 27 years before they got married. I don't know; that would make reconciliation for me more than just a little difficult. It's not just the cheating, but the overt rampant disrespect that she had for her husband; it's that disrespect that would have killed the marriage for me

But, these are your stories you can end them like you like.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Pure B.S.

She cheated during their MARRIAGE not while they were dating...BIG difference. The ending sucks and he's just another wimpy cockold. Please do write a Chapter two and have her go to a conference and get gangbanged for a week by some big cock black intsructors.Then have wimpy whine for two months, get his ass beat at least twice, and then take her back again. Grow some balls and write about real men that wouldn't take crap like this.

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Ok story.

Sorry Slirpuff. I don't agree with how the story ended. A one time fling is probably just about acceptable for staying married, however her reason for doing it and for using such a flimsly excuse would sadly end the marriage for me. But hey it's your story and you are very good at these types of stories so keep going and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

This is not up to your usual standard, let alone your recent greatness. I was unable to suspend disbelief enough to accept the ending - it was just too far out of character, even after traumatic amnesia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a racist is dumb

this not the first time asshole writer.i hope the bitch got aids and give it to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
slirpuff, this posting does nothing...

... but make you look like a first class moron. Seriously, you should give up posting here... from what I can see, NO ONE likes your idea of an erotic story. Maybe you should just spend your time trying to fix your obviously sad, and pathetic life.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
A couple comments

I found the story disappointing over all. He was justifiably upset with her when she cheated and the "free pass" was just BS that made it worse. On the other hand he was dragging things out just to keep his mad on. Kick her out or get over it. Why weren't they in counseling? That might have helped him decide what to do. She had apologized. Over and over. I'm not saying he had to accept her apology but there does come a point where no more can be said. Dragging it out after that is useless. I also didn't like the story technique of going over her hookup story twice. The tellings weren't that much different and served no real purpose. All I could think was why are we going over this again? Just so he could get mad all over again? Everything that happened because they were drinking too much I discount quite a bit. They both were stupid drunks and did stupid things. And what the hell was Sue doing, bringing her out to party? She isn't much of real friend to him. She helped get his wife in the original affair and not she's helping to do it again. With friends like Sue, who needs enemies. I agree with others, the whole story revolves around his inability to forgive her and then POOF it doesn't matter any more. He gets his memory back and it's "Oh well, all's OK now". Really? That just isn't rational. If you said they went into counseling and struggled for a year but finally worked things out it would have been believable. I can't believe all the anger he was expressing could just evaporate. Finally, if I had a head injury and my family and friends aided my wife in creating a false impression of our relationship because I had lost my memory I would be absolutely furious. White hot angry. My family and friends would be toast after that.

nyminusnyminusalmost 14 years ago
You have gotten a lot of negetive comments on this one

My comments are negative but constructive I think. First of all let me say to the commenter that accused you of being racist. A lot of black men are arragont and are always looking to knock a white woman up. That's not racism. It's stating a fact. Ever since the end to segregation and black men saw that they were better endowed than white men and they found out that their genes were stronger except with orientals the black man ( only some) have sought to get even with whity for all the years of being treated like a slave by fucking up the white race with half black babies. Many of these black babies grow up ok but many are just niggers and become president.First you are letting your smarts get away with you. The husband was right to give the wife grief. Sure he fucked Becky before they married but he should have voided that free card once they got married and I am sure he didn't spend all night with Becky. A college peice of ass was usually a quicky and Vicky had more than a quicky. What he should have done was let her know what it felt like by spending the night with some fox and let her know. When the nigger grabbed him when he was not doing anything to him that was asslault and the nigger should be charged. I have known lots of black body builders but a nigger who works in a gym is only looking for white pussy. Also the place in Tampa should be sued and the guy that asaulted him/ Write another chapter and make it right...NYMINUS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed hell out of it

Just a good old yarn and who gives a damn what the moron from Virginia thinks and listen to him talking about bein offencive!!! Fukking Prick. Oh no now I'll have his boyfrend drippypissinpete "gunnin' fer me" with the back up of the hole FBI!!! Graet stroy Slurpuff was it a re sumbission?

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Complete BULLSHIT!! The fucking SLUT is an unmitigated WHORE!!

The ONLY way he could have stayed with the whore would be if he genuinely didn't remember.

I HATE fucking WIMP stories. GIVE US A WARNING at the start!!!

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
As usual, Harry Va was correct in the analysis of this dog shit story!

Christ, Slirpuff - your POV's, plot device and continual humiliation of the main wimp ass male character has gotten as bad as JPB's dung. Now, that is a sad fact. Of course, similar male-hating authors MattM and www will enjoy the humiliation and the cluck characters but the bottom line of this fiction is that this author's stories are not remotely plausible and so unrealistic. They simply "suck" and one comment was to quit writing - we agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A free pass after 27 years .....are you sure this is just not another cheating wife story? I get the story but I am not convinced. I think Slirpuff you did not get the mix right here. In the end you had a weak ending and somehow you made the cheted husband seem more weak, inferior and a whimp. As for the cheating wife she called the shots, she placed demands and she just expected him to get over her cheating. She had no remorse, no guilt and she knew what she was doing when she cheated. In the end you did not have a strong story. You unknowingly sold out....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed the story, but it wasn't your best.

I like reconciliations when they make sense. It made none here. It never felt like the wife really cared or had much remorse for her cheating escapade. If she hadn't gotten caught, I wonder if she would have turned herself into a drunk. He'd be better off to send her down the road. She obviuosly didn't love him enough not to cheat the first time. In a few of your stories Slirpuff, the cheated upon husband is left with the proposition of having to go to a bar to pry his wife away from her groupie friends and on top of that he faces the prospect of getting his ass kicked by her boyfriend or drinking buddy. For a change of pace, it would be nice to have the husband beat the shit out of the boyfriend. Also, I am not so sure that Tim and Sue are the type of friends to have around either. Sue acted more like a jealous enabler for the wife. But, it is your story and I enjoyed reading it. The "point of view" kind of slipped around a little bit. You have gotten much better with that. Thanks for sharing. Ohio, USA

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
You have written many great stories here!

You can't win them all. Lately your stories have gotten better and better. This one really brought out the hate because they just like the type of story. Personally, I liked the story. Maybe not your best, but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
for all internet erotica readers, clean your myth about big black cock

away. just because you all watch, as it seams, to many cheap porn flicks, the average black dick is not bigger, no actually in erect state the white dick is bigger and then only by 8 mm. if you are really interested you would be able to find enough articles. but it seems today if something wrong is told long enough it turns right, everybody just believes it without verifying.

this is just one of many dumb cliches you used in this story. one reaseon why this is really not the best of your stories.

the end was really awful too. another black, of course, almost killed him and got not even sued. whatever happened before, I would make damn sure whoever almost killed would not laugh for a very long time. also did she never see her attitude as a stupid one. another kid in the body of a 40 year old person, how sad. I also would not have taken her back. the second time I see her cheating with a guy, the guy almost kills me, no sex in the world is worth risking my live. and for sure I don't need an alcoholic at home.

and then dear author (I really like ususally your stories), if you write about a cranial fracture you should do a bit more research. that guy could really be a total different character after that accident and none of the guys ever said to me they were the same.

so just for dramaturgy you should not create situations you have no idea what really happens. knocked out ok the rest is bullshit.

and one more thing. I personally have just the average dick, it does not look like arm or so. and it does not really matter as no dick is as large as a baby head. something that passes where you put your dick in usually. so if a woman just wants to go for horse dicks, whatever color and is cheating because of that, she can take a hike anytime I don't need a woman with an IQ of an apple.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Harry, you are off your game with your rant...

Your statement: “as with every single story this turd of an author has EVER written ...”

Too the contrary, not too long ago you wrote about Slirpuff:

"wow!!! I mean WOW!!!! I mean Hot friggin Damn

Bottom of of the ninth.... we are all tied up..... men 1st and 2nd ... the 2 -2 pitch to Slirpuff ....

swing and looooog drive ......deep center field... waaaaaaay back.... watch that baby !!!!!! OUUUTAAAAAA here !!!

slirpuff has just crushed a monster three run homer to deep center field into the Upper deck"

So you must not really believe Slirpuff is a turd of an author or believe every story he ever writes denegrates the male character. You're a even handed guy sometimes with spot on comments, and not so exaggerated!

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
New Low Standard In Wimps

This is the stupidest wimp story in the history of Lit. Mercifully you haven't emasculated any of our military in this yarn, but I'm afraid you will have to turn in your man card.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just awful; beneath contempt

You write the wife as a BIG black cock whore, husband waffles about leaving her after (rightfully) not buying the slut's argument that she was too drunk to comprehend, she changes the subject on the stupid husband and turns the arguement around on him cleverly and apparently making the husband the asshole ( ie, see: if you tell a lie often enough it apparently becomes the truth), gets the husbands life and physical well being so messed up because of this WHORES antics that he winds up in the hospital, and you've dug the hole sooooo deep the only way to get out is throught AN ACT OF GOD: apparent amnesia (which is also a lie cause the husband is too much of a wimp to dump a PIG that has now become some big black cock's castoff). Why did the husband go through all of the humiliation dished out by the wife and his tantrums if he was going to take what ever it was she dished out and then some? Her actions were responsible for putting them through a nasty divorce and husband in the hospital remember. Believe it or not, most guys in this world would actually take offense to the fact that their wife's sexual romps with a BIG BLACK SNAKE, or anyone one for that matter, were resposible for putting a hole in their head. YOU ACTUALLY MAKE MANY OF THE WIMPIEST AUTHORS ON THIS SITE LOOK RATHER MANLY AFTER A READ OF THIS CRAP. Sorry, you just can't divorce the subject from the writing ability; you could write the best prose on the planet about a bowel movement but in the end you'd just be describing (THIS) shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Terrific!

S,

Terrific story. Don't worry about Harry and the anonymatii; they just got out of church and are feeling friskie. For the record, they're gonna hate my next one--Jesus are they!

What I like about your stories lately is the fact that you get right to the confict. That is useful.

Again, loved it.

Matt Moreau

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
An attention getter

It looks as if a lot of us read the story through to the end and then tried to digest it. The story was not very digestible. Normally would scream about the fact that she accepted sex on Sunday morning thus proving that it was not just due to being drunk. But we were given her thoughts during the sex acts and after them we can not have any doubt that she knew she was cheating and had no remorse or guilt at the time. In fact this is inconsistent with the images she tries to sell further down the line. Thus I can not buy the husband's resolution of the case or the attitude of the kids or friends. Sue says that the wife still loves him, but either she is lieing or accepting lies.

Basically an interesting writing exercise but for me it fails.... In fact none of the sex scenes were in the bit erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A matter of time

As I feared, it was a matter of time before you wimped out and started writing wimp husband, whore wife stories. Please quit writing, cut your throat, fall in front of a bus, whatever it takes to stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So beautiful...

weak and racist, what a great combination.

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the warning MattM - we appreciate not reading your bullshit!

Better yet - both Slirpuff & MattM should quit writing - put this dog shit on the cluck/wimp site [dark wanderer] since that is where slirpuff came from. Not sure which rock MattM crawled from but it appears to be the same one that JPB driveled from [sad shame].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sorry to say .. but this was a first ... and hopefully the last!

For the first time since I read one of your stories, I gave you a one! The story was well written but the premise was unacceptable. Receiving approval from Matt Moreau is not a positive step! Hope this was a one time thing and not the start of a new direction ... your too good of a writer to fall into the "cuckold" trap. Please keep writing ;; but just not this style! Again thanks for your previous stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mostly okay,

But I'm afraid madam, that the continuity and realism of the story died on the second last page. Or after the bar room fight, wherever that was.

I mean, you almost write like a male which I've got to give you credit for, and you've mostly got it right, but the fact of the matter is, that once a woman cheats, to her spouse (provided she's married to a man) she's damaged goods. Someone else has planted their flag in there now, and the wife becomes repulsive and redundant.

The reality is, that the wife is now broken. Time to start fresh with a newer and better model. This is life. Look around you.

The premise of a 27 year wild card is vaguely interesting initially, but only vaguely, and certainly only for a moment.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Hey Matt Moreau are you Slirpuff's Homosexual Lover?

and IF so did you suck His cock or does he fuck you in your ass?

or both?

Harryin VA

ps Matt... dont fuck with me assface... I will rip off your head and piss down your throat .

I am well known here at LIT as being a staunch ATHIEST... and for a piece for crap like YOU to call me a god dam Jesus freak/ Christian... that was a declaration of war.

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 14 years ago
Go away AGAIN Harry!

- and this time stay away. You gave your would that you would never post on this board and that would have been wonderful. Hoping for a man so filled with hatred and spewing garbage on a continual basis to stop doing so is the equivalent of believing a junkie will stop if you give him one hundred dollars to do so. The junkie will give you his word and then go out and buy his drug of choice - his word is worthless and he knew it when he gave it.

As with the junkie you are hooked and cannot stay away. And, like the junkie, your word is worthless and you knew it when you gave it! Go away Harry and spare us your rabid statements.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
OMG !

You know if Matt Moraun liked it, it's gotta be the ultimate in pussy whipped wimp stories. When the male bashing pussy master of wussy wimps gives you her blessings you are well and truly feminized.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 14 years ago
entertaining but you've done better

I don't like these racist big black cock stories in general. And usually you write characters that have more interesting and original problems. But the dialog between wife and husband was good. Their anger felt real. And honestly the knock on the head stuff I found to be fun. By the way, either Matt or Britease wrote a similar story about a promise made before the marriage, that story was more original, and much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

keep up the writing! screw Harry, he must have a little package it must have done some nerve damage

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Well, this story sure stirred up a hornet's nest . . .

I share many of the same feelings expressed in other comments regarding this story. Leaving out the technical aspects of the writing for the time being, I have some issues with the plot, just as do many other readers. Steve is pretty wimpy, as most have already stated. Jasonnh, as usual, hits the nail on the head with his observations, and I agree with most of the points raised in his commentary. Of course, a story is told the way the author prefers, but the author should know that most readers are pretty savvy and will call a spade a spade when a storyline seems to lack credibility. Thanks for writing.

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
Have to concur

Not one of your best. But for comment garnering it is superb.<P>

A wife, faithful for 27 years, decides to try out a big cock. The fact that it was a black guy is really beside the point and muddies the water. The infidelity is the crux of the matter.<P>

Why? Is it because she was drunk? Perhaps partially, but her prior actions of being a cock tease and not going with Sue to the other club indicate she was on the prowl. She says: “I hadn't set out to cheat on Steve, it just happened, or so I told myself” but it didn’t. She was curious. She set it up. She thought she would get away with it.<P>

The first time she had sex she may have been under the influence. But she does not have that excuse after the first time. The next day? Please, she was totally sober and made the decision to cheat.<P>

So she has sex with a big cock and loves it. Much bigger and much better than Steve. Everything she could hope for. Is she full of remorse? Confess a drunken indiscretion and beg forgiveness when she gets home? No. She decides to hide it from Steve, to fend him off by giving him a blowjob or her ass. It is ONLY because of the physical evidence that she must tell him the truth. Again, is she contrite? Hell no. She matter-of -factly tells him she had sex with someone else and that he has to forgive her because of his indiscretion 27 years ago. Wow, other than gloating about it I can not think of a worse way to inform him. Although I would have to say that she DID pick the worst time – after she got him aroused with a blow job but before he climaxed.<P>

The 27 year old free pass was a cute idea but, of course it doesn’t hold water. The bf/gf relationship is much different than the obligations owed the spouse, particularly one that has been long term faithful. Even Vicki knows that. So why does she persist in claiming it? Because she can’t let herself be in the wrong.<P>

That sets Steve off and the war escalates. But Steve wants to forgive her. He is just looking for an excuse. The head injury gives him what he is looking for. But in my opinion, if she had returned showing the remorse that she should have felt, telling him she was sorry but had had a drunken indiscretion, he would have forgiven her much much earlier. Although she might have had to give up her ass. Question though - if she had gotten away with it would it really have been a one time thing?<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Big and Black here.

Not your best...

Please, don´t let your characters be like a Matt Moreau story!And i´m not talking about the cuckold plot, but the husband´s always a stupid/moron.

And don´t stereotype the black people.Any of you have a hint what is a TEN INCH cock?Believe me, you don´t!

I´m around two inches short, and not many women can take easily.In a normal sex meeting, you always do a hard fuck, just to "mark" your prey.A hard pounding with a ten inch tool can destroy even a porn actress if not well trained.Keep it real!

SpykkeSpykkealmost 14 years ago
Up to page 4 I enjoyed

reading the story. Then the lamest of endings hit me - such a disappointment.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
You're Getting Better.

Leaving aside many of the other issues already discussed, it seems important to note that you are getting far better as a writer. Your early stories were shorter, had less character development, and were riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. Your recent stories are trending away from all of this, though, and are far more polished. Thus, kudos on getting better as a writer.

Now, regarding this story, I must agree with some of the earlier comments. First, I agree that there is a vast difference in playing the get-out-of-jail-free card where he wasn't married and she was married. What the previous commentators seem to have missed, though, is that you made it clear that the wife didn't really do this with that in mind, and the husband never bought the excuse for much the same reasons that the commentators pointed out. Second, I wholeheartedly agree that the "big black cock" aspect is all too cliche and cannot get a speedy enough burial on this site. Also, it's hard to empathize with hubby's racist attitude. Would he have been more okay with her adultery if it was a monster cocked hillbilly? I doubt it. As such, the race of the players only detracts from the story's message and leaves us not even liking the husband with whom we are (apparently) intended to sympathize.

Most notably, though, I agree with Spykke's comment: This story really had me through the first four pages, but then it crashed and burned. Most notably, and something I don't see that anyone else has commented on, this marriage was irretrievably broken not when wifey provided her favors outside the marital bed, but when they had their explosive argument and she taunted him as the little-dicked loser. Even if hubby had been leaning toward foregiveness, it's impossible to see how the marriage could've been reconciled after that powerful and explosive fight. Rather than address this, though--and how could you? this was the most powerful scene in the story--you ignore the confrontation and use another cliched gimmick--amnesia--to force a reconciliation. I'm not against reconciliation, but this one came out of left field and did so in a contrived manner.

So overall, it's a good story. Still, one can't help but wonder whether you missed the boat in not building on their argument and taking this to a more natural conclusion. Readers like surprise endings, but you do need to make the surprise credible, and I simply don't think this one followed from all that had occurred before.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 14 years ago
Dude,

I'm going to stop.

I swear this time I am and I'm just going to have to put you in the same category with Matt Moreau after reading this story. I guess up till now I was too stubborn to actually give up on you because I always thought you wrote well, but you seemed to have cured me of that belief with this story and most of your latest ones.

Why? A a couple things did it:

- Dude who could like your female lead Vicki? She's manipulative. She used what her husband did "before" they ever got married at every chance she could as an excuse so she could get away with what she willing did to him when she had sex with another man because she was curious. She verbally attacked him after wards every time he tried to find out why, and by the end of the story everyone, including all their family and friends, made it his fault he didn't forgive and forget her cheating on him. Nice.

If your going to make a happy ending with a cheater you really need to make the readers feel better about that character before the end of the story. That never "ever" happened in this story.

- The racial thing. My god man, when someone writes like this it appears they are jealous of people of another race. Jerks aren't just limited to Blacks, Whites, Latino's or even Asian's. Jerks are jerks regardless of where they are from. Every country and race has them. And White guys, just as well as guys of other races, can be hung. But this used as your story hook just made me sick.

- Reclaiming your mate. Could this stereotype get any more cliche'? I actually saw it coming when you had Vicki drunk at the table and then later following him up to their bed room and taunting him. You just waited until the end of the story to throw it in. *Sigh* That does not a happy ending make. You sold the main characters self respect for sex with his wife at the end of the story and never fixed the "Why" they were going to get divorced in the first place.

- Stupid Drunken mistake. The problem I have with this comment was that it was used over and over again as the insight you provided to the reader as a valid excuse for why it was a factor and not really her fault. She wasn't really all that drunk and even if she was, she had "seconds" the next morning when there was no alcohol in her system.

You used introspect to show she thoroughly enjoyed her cheating session and was fully aware of what she did, but when you had her talk to the husband she played it off as if she blanked out and the next thing she knew she was getting dressed and running for her own hotel room.

Puke drunk where you have no idea where you are because you blacked out is one thing. Recalling how exquisitely the man you were with, and who took you to new heights your husband couldn't touch, is not all "that" drunk. And certainly not so drunk she didn't know right from wrong as you pointed out she remembered she chose not to stop. You gave her a buzz and tried to play it off as if it wasn't her fault.

But when you throw in the fact you had everyone trying to convince the main character she didn't know what was she was doing, and to continue the marriage by pretending the betrayal was no big deal, all you did was build up outrage in the reader when they saw her getting one over on the husband because he was too "stupid" to know better and wouldn't ever find out the complete truth from anyone, and Sue helped hide it because it was in her best interest to do so. That and you gave him zero self respect. You started him with some, but clearly took it away to make it a happy ending.

He didn't need to cheat on her as well, but she did "NOTHING" to warrant a second chance.

- But in the end, you never really got to the real issue here. Your story created this issue where the wife "willing" cheated on her husband because she got a valid chance to do it and because she was curious, plan and simple. But you never resolved that.

If he had never found out, she wasn't going to tell him, and planned to keep him from ever finding out so she could have a delicious memory to recall of a man who made her feel slutty in her advancing years. But once he did find out "then" she was full of remorse, but not because she hurt him, but for the situation her confession caused.

Then you crossed over into having the wounded party (her husband) "begging" her to not leave him. She of course by then had taken the self righteous approach that she was tired of him and all his whining over her cheating when she was long over it and no longer cared about it.

That one was one that still confuses me to this day, the guilty party gets to tell the one they validly offended "when" it is time to quit thinking about what they did to them by giving them an ultimatum stop thinking about it or we divorce. Nice.

But you put them back together without really solving the issue of trust. You made it so that it was a happy ending that didn't really matter as long as they were happy in the end.

Dude this was a Matt Moreau story through and through.

You made it a happy ending because you said so and wanted it to be one and nothing you wrote suggested it should be so otherwise.

Well you'll get your wish I'll stop reading your stuff. I just wonder how many other readers this story killed for you as well? Gotta say, you worked pretty hard at offending a lot of us. Only you know how many you offended, but I'm willing to bet it was well into the double if not triple digits. Good job!!

-Risq

morefunnmorefunnalmost 14 years ago
You Started a Small Riot

Well maybe not so small. But anyway like someone else said, you sure got the hornets all stirred up.

Based on that observation, you did great work. It is kind of fun to see and read the comments posted. Some make sense, most are useless and others actually give some good feedback.

As for a typical story in the Loving Wives section, not bad, not perfection, but a good story. Lots of issues to cover and most have. So all I am going to add is that in reality, no matter what others say, alcohol can make sane and reasonable people, really stupid. Seen it time and time again. I have been affected along with millions of others.

They both need help and a damn good counselor. That was never discussed, bu most people do not even know how to fight fair in a relationship. Then they really pull stupid words and actions out of there rectums to cover thier ass. If you do not believe that statement. Just watch the news for everyday people and our politicians lie to cover there asses.

But hell it is only a story. For that I give you a medal for posting. Plus I for one can and appreciate the time and effort to do so.

As for he critics, well Like my Daddy told me one time, those than can do and those that can't don't. So they usually become critics. I have yet to see a story posted by Harry and all of the anonymous commentors out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disapointing ending

so, what did this biggest, meanest, blackest cocked guy from the gym get for his attempt at manslaughter? Slap on the hand? No not even that. This company owning, well off whitey does not know how to exact revenge, how to utterly destroy his opponent, and the "David" character as well? Looks like a "willing cuckold" stoy to me. ... Blah.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Not One Of My Best

I agree with a lot of my readers that this wasn't one of my best. Tossing the wife to the curb stories are a dime a dozen and I'm looking at all avenues but in essence, she should have been curb bait even if you add in the alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you disappoint

The respect and credibility you had earned has gone away.<P>

This was just sick - no where close to erotic or entertaining or realistic.<P>

Is this your new path?<P>

Sad

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 14 years ago
here's what I don't get

If you want to write a story about a get out of jail free card, why make it a fake get out of jail free card. Someone here said you telegraphed the ending, I don't think so. In fact when I read that the get out of jail free card was from before they were even married, I was sure he was going to toss her to the curb. I mean nobody, not even the wife, seriously compared the two actions. So, if you think about it, the get out of jail free card was completely pointless in this story. So why? Why not instead have made it a real get out of jail free card in which the wife had really forgiven him something equal or even greater to what he was asking her to forgive. Wouldn't that have made a more compelling story. At the very least, such a story would have had something to do with a get out of jail free card. And I agree, stay away from racist plot complications, you can do better. You have done better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

So you write about a whore who is married to a cunt. Why do all the men in your tales lack self respect? I bet you even like Obama ! :-)

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Good story with some inconsistancies

Well I found enough time to read your story. It was longer than usual and I needed to clear more time to read it.

First the racial part of this story was un-needed it woud have worked without that. And have you ever looked into the studies on penis size?

Black/white penis is about the same size. So what you are writing about Penis size is just hearsay, cliche, and just myth.

His being upset when she cheated was all justifiable. And that's what it was cheating and she fucked the guy multiple times not just once. The free pass bullshit was just that! Bullshit she pulled out of her ass because she new she was about to be busted when he wanted to have sex when she came home from the trip. Then the drunk card was pulled to which was bullshit too!

I would try to keep her away from Sue as much as possible. Her thought process is flawed while they were on the trip and after they got back by partying with the guys from the gym.

I didn't get why Randi, his daughter thought he was the asshole when her mother brought this shit on the marriage and the family?

I thought the switching of the POV was weird I kept having to go back and figure out who's words I was reading.

So Steve had all this anger and then vicky and Sue damn near get him killed?

I say sue the fucker who hit you!!!!

And then poof memory is gone then gets it back and there is no anger anymore I guess vicky really did get a free pass!

There were Lot of inconsistancies in this story and quite a few grammer errors.

Well it wasn't as bad as I let on. I still enjoyed the story I just didn't like how things went down. You are a good writer and I'll give you a free pass on this story because I know the next one will be better!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Actually

The last comment said everything I wanted too, so thanks. You try writing again and I will read again.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Jesus slirp-dog....

....the masses just don't seem to get it. Like him or want to see him de-balled and gutted Matt's statement re: getting to the conflict spot-on. All I had to do was accept that there would be an "unusual" premising occurrence near the beginning,(that would be the college Steve not asking her "what do you mean by that, free pass?")-and it was fun watching the author cook up a story.I wouldn't do anything like Steve did but this was an interesting read. Harry you're trying to get the same thing out of every author.Not fair or too smart.And Nyminus I don't know whether to laugh at what you wrote or alert some branch of Social Services.I guess I'd have to see you write without spellcheck.You're not doing too good with it, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Would Have Gotten a divorce.

So that took away from the story, seems husband was the only one who really suffered or got hurt, he really needs new friends.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
As Slirpuff stated,

it is easy to write a story where the wife is tossed to the curb. They get praise and good comments. Try writng one where she is not tossed to the curb. Go ahead and try to imagine a possible scenario. It is extremely difficult. The other consideration is that not all husbands in real life have the level of testosterone as the readers of lit. This story suffered from the introduction of the race card, as well as the strangely changing POV. It did, however, attempt to show a possible path to reconciliation, and we all know that ain't easy. If every straying wife was tossed to the curb in Lit, it would get a bit monotonous. Give this writer credit for a lot of work and for trying something that he knew going in, would not be popular.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2almost 14 years ago
Steve's quick turnaround at the end...

killed the story for me. I would have bought a real soul searching timeout for Steve after the accident where he realized he was better off with Vicki than without her. The causal "use her while the going is good" sttitude just make him and her cheating a joke. The fact is Vicki did not dwell over Becky becauuse if she did she would have thought about her "free card" before or during her time with David. She just used the Becky excuse to avoid feeling guilty. If she had not ben caught she would have used her "free card" in the future. When their sex life return to normal once again Vicki will be looking for something "large. With Vivki it is not about trust but opportunity because she did not think about Steve one twit while she was going up to David's room. It was only when she realized that Steve would know did she leave David's room. So why is Steve the bad guy?"

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Wow, did not realize that "bigchefwayne" was another cock-sucking fool like mattm and the famous www.

Hey want-to-be 'bigchefwayne" get your head out of your ass and get into some ESL language classes before it is to late. Your ability to process the English language is at some unknown fourth grade level. Your other option is get better knee pads because at the rate your "sucking dick" from slirpuff dude is going to cause you long term side affects.

cpetecpetealmost 14 years ago
No Regret

Thanks for a enjoyable story. It is difficult to come up with a different angle on a cheating wife story and the “Free Pass” was new twist.

On the “Free Pass”, Slirpuff has used the studies that show most of us make decisions then look for facts to back them up. Slirpuff had Vicky latch onto the “Free Pass” idea –THEN try to justify the “Free Pass”. However Vicky character seemed to drop the “Free Pass” idea right before she moved out.

I did not mind the POV changes as it allowed us to see the story from both sides of the character Vicky & Steve. I actually wishedSlirpuff had more POV into the thought process of Vicky after Vicky moved out and what her plans were –as when Slirpuff had Vicky say -“…I'm not doing this for you anymore, I'm doing it for me. I need my life back and I can't do it here any longer."

Slirpuff had Vicky never have any remorse for her BBC night-only about being caught, This was shown when Slirpuff had Vicky taunt Steve and and the statement- “…Did I enjoy it? Yes. Did I climax? Hell yes. Was he better than you? Not really only different. Lastly, would I do it again? Not in this life time,” Vicky never says she wished she did not have the Affair or sorry it happened. Although once half heartedly Vicky claimed- “If I could take back everything that happened this weekend I would”

I do wish the story has some type of consequence for the Vicky character. Basicly in the end Vicky 1) Gets the BBC experience, 2) A three month drunk bender on Steve’s tab 3) And gets the Husband/House/Loving wife-life back. (Giving Vicky a cureable STD would have been a nice touch and somewhat evened out Steve's head trauma.)

Slirpuff did have Steve waffle way too long on taking action. The Trust was gone, getting divorce should have come quickly (But it would have been a much shorter story) However then Steve/Vicky slowly re-becoming friends due to the shared children relationship would have been realistic.

All in all a good read, Thanks for Posting Slirpuff

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

Nothing like a good crack in the head to knock some sense into a person. Your still Slirring some words and I still can't stand the endearment "Babes" but you definately have become a pretty good writer with some pretty entertaining stories under your belt. Which is a good thing because from what Harry tells me there isn't anything else there:) Actually, I missed this one and found out about it from a comment that Harry made about the story "I Just Didn't Want To Hear About It". According to Harry, Vicki's black lover almost kills Steve. It must be true what they say,"All blacks look alike" at least to Harry. Thanks again, Slirrpy for a very entertaining (and well written) story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bull shit ending

How can you write a story with such a stupid, pathetic, ending! Steve should of divorced the slut and figured out a way to get even with her and her lover (s). Why do you have to end stories with the husband crawling back to a slut woman! Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too far

She pushed the free pass nonsense and reacted. Her unawareness and/or intoxication? The end should have been that and ending of the marriage.

She went a distance to muck it up and that should be something she gets full credit for. This happy ending ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic ending

again a wimp white surrenders to his black cocked slut. free pass used after 27 years!! what an innovative excuse dreamt up by the black cocked whore. the big black cock triumphs again, Yipeee!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was indeed a pathetic ending.

I agree with the other guy on this story, she gets a free ticket to cheat and he becomes the wimp,,,, WHAT BULL SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An excelent story!

From a master of the pen. Great insight of human relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Straight???? Who are you kidding??

You are anything BUT a straight male, what a sad and pathetic excuse you are.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
The man is assaulted and almost murdered in front of witnesses and he's okay with it?

Kick the bitch to the curb and make 'em pay big time.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
contrived

characters behaving out of character is a death knell for a story - suspension of disbelief is great for SciFi but lays an egg in most other categories. Only way it makes sense is if this guy is such a total loser that he has to survive on creampies because he is incapable of finding a non-whore to be with.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I agree

with the previous commenter this was really pathetic with a lousey ending! R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i can;t believe

i can't believe i read this whole story i have to be as retarded as the person who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Any white woman who fucks a nigger is a piece of shit. She would have to drink from a paper cup if she came to my house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hated it?...... That would be an understatement!!!

Before I review that piece of crap story that I just read, allow me to give you, Slirpuff, some advice. You see, I first discovered your writings on a website called "Dark Wanderer". These stories were listed in reverse chronological order and I read them from earliest to latest. Although these stories, for the most part, seemed unedited (grammar, punctuation and spelling errors), there was a redeeming quality about them. They were all written from the husband's or other male protaganists point of view. The stories were also realistic in that these males, although cheated on, lied to and worse, never bowed down to the whores and sluts in their lives. As a matter of fact, in most cases, exacted revenge. When I discovered more of your work on "Literotica", which was listed alphabetically, I went down the line and read everything published after 10/09/2009, the last date on "Dark Wanderer".

Not very long into my "Literotica" readings, I noticed you were using an editor, Wolf Vixen. I didn't see much difference in the grammar, puncuation and spelling errors but what I did notice was your stories were definitely taking on a very different tone. A slant, for a better word, in favor of the cheating females, even giving them point of view. My advice to you, my friend, would be to ditch Wolf Vixen before she completely destroys your credibility as a writer from a strong male point of view which is what distinguished your work from so many others.

Now, on to this tripe that I just read. After reading Victoria's account of the affair, it insults my intelligence for you to suggest this was her first time to cheat on her husband. For her to so wantonly particitipate in such a coupling for her first cheat in 27 years of marriage is totally ludicrous. Talk about suspending disbelief, give me a break. The premise of the story was putrid and very unrealistic. Don't even get me started on your protaganist. The first word in the story was gullible and he was that plus a lot worse. By far the weakest incarnation of "Steve Moore" yet. To say he was portrayed as a moron would be another understatement (see title).

If I've been too harsh in my criticism, I apologize. On the bright side, you will never see another negative comment from me on any of your work because I will never read another story written by you. Good Luck - lonewolf3307

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SKANK STORY

I CONFESS.....I ONLY READ TWO PAGES. THIS IS THE TYPICAL WIMP/CUCKOLD STORY. HOW COULD THIS PIECE OF CRAP TURN ANYONE ON. NO LITERACY STYLE...I AM SICKENED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A total looser,,,,,,

this was the worst kind of trash YOU have ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fun story

I think her lack of contrition is far closer to reality than most of what's on this site. As any marriage counselor or any person with experience will tell you, cheaters don't turn into apologetic pools of jelly.

Some tragic comments showing up here, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Help!

Anyone out there have any idea how to fumigate a PC? I made a horrid mistake by opening Slirpuss's smelly rendition of what she (he?) calls a story and now my PC keeps gagging to the point of making me think it's gonna puke. Until this thing from Slirpuss, only Matt Moreaun was capable of making my machine sick. I suppose I could give it shock treatment by downloading one of JPB's magga-gaggit stories. I know, it's pretty drastic but I have to do something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where did your balls go

Slirpuff, I normally like your stories. But this one should be tossed out with the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad

Your worst story. Pretty dumb ending.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
All of the other comments and more!

I am not into the super dick blacks and white wives SHIT!!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT PRIDE STUPIDITY

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES" paraphrase it like you will. Adios slut should be an answer. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Smell somthing bad

The ending was a piece of shit

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
chootkabhoot why are you such an asshole

Since a lot of you so called men like saying nigger cock and how you'd kick that nigger ass. Then why is it that most of you fuckwads never call a black men a nigger to their faces. Would it be you get your monkey ass kick. Your fucker are such a fags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a slut

His cheating was in no way, shape or form anywhere as bad as hers. She was barely drunk when she started fucking David and had been coming on to him for 2 days and then had sex with him again in the morning when she was sober. She only seemed to be worried when she realised that she would get found out.

The end was cute but wouldn't Matt have been arrested for either assault or attempted manslaughter afterall he started the fight and then cowardly attacked Steve?

There is no reason to bring race into the equation so leave that racist bullshit at your clan meeting.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Your Word is Either Good Or It's Not !

Great story btw of two flawed people who love each other when it's all said & done . The bottom line is you shouldnt make a open-ended promise that is fraught with unpleasant obligation . That promise was a dormant land mine that finally went off . In the end she but held him to his word .

If Steve wasn't prepared to uphold it , he should have moved on ! I understand the gall he felt decades down the line, sympathize even . Regardless of that Steve tried to insert fine print & nullification clauses to a blank pardon.

This pardon had no expiration clause that he gave of his own free will and sound mind . Keeping your promised can SUCK the big one . Yet there's no choice but to deal with it if you would think yourself "a man in full ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some sick comments!

I read these stories for entertainment.

This one entertained me immensely.

Not perfect, but what the hell, a compulsive read. Well done again Slirpuff.

I'm so sorry for you poor sad bastards. Especially Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Racists! Keep out!

Crying "Nigger!" every time an interracial story pisses you off will just show what kind of a sad wanker you are! She had her fill, but won't be doing it again because she loves her husband and realizes that reality is worth its weight in gold compared to a night's worth of huge cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can see,,,

We have a lot of drama kings and queens out there.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Liked it, but...

I have reservations. In the first place, I liked the writing overall. You do a good job of getting the reader (this reader, anyway) involved in the emotions and thinking of the characters. I also thought that the premise of the story was good. I enjoyed the set-up to the story, the history of the "free pass," and everything until the husband takes a week off work to confront the situation with the wife after 2 months of silent treatment. After that, the story gets weaker in my mind because the wife's decision to leave makes no sense to me. Originally (i've read this 3 times, at least), I disliked the ending, but now I see that it works.

I also have a problem with how the story will slip from one short paragraph to the next from the hubby's to the wife's perspective and back again-sometimes during a single exchange between the two. It actually got confusing. This is especially evident in the part when they are confronting each other during the week hubby took off work. That's a writing issue that should be easy enough to correct.

The wife's decision to leave is strange to me. She fucked up. She, when sort of pressed, admitted to the cheating. She tried to lamely use a free pass argument. She realized that wouldn't fly, so she did apologize and show remorse. Hubby gave her the silent treatment. Wife tried to approach hubby for weeks. When hubby responded at all, he mainly made hurtful remarks. Wife turned to alcohol out of depression and desparation. Hubby finally after 2 months decides he needs to talk to wife and address the situation. Makes sense so far.

Now, it gets weird. I'm going from memory here, but the week goes like this-hubby comes home to passed out drunk wife. Hubby puts her to bed. Hubby makes breakfast and indicates he wants to talk. Wife and hubby have a long, difficult talk about the event. Hubby says he doesn't know if he can reconcile, but wants to figure it out that week. Wife is agreeable. Hubby listen's to wife's explanation, asks questions, gets mad, wife apolgizes and cries, etc. Hubby makes hurtful comments, wife goes off to bed angry. Wife, who for over a month has been doing little but drinking and not taking care of herself, gets up early and goes to her gym for the workout. Wife comes home and says she needs to resolve all this soon-she can't take it anymore. Wife and hubby get into it a bit, angry words are exchanged. Wife says she is leaving-"you can have the house...". Husband says this is sudden, etc. Wife says "you will never let me forget this..." Husband says if you leave, it is over. Wife leaves.

It all seems sudden. Obviously, wife is guilty, and has been for a while. She has also probably gotten very angry and resentful to hubby over his silent treatment, cutting remarks, refusal to talk, coldness, etc. Her anger is understandable. So, it all comes out during the week of working it out. But, it is clear she doesn't want to end it, or so it seems. The fact is, they ARE talking about it. They ARE confronting the hurt and anger that they both have. It isn't going to be easy. She must see that he is trying to figure it all out. Then, she just bails? She came to that conclusion pretty quickly. I have a hard time working out her decision to leave. He says some hurtful words to her (she knows she deserved them), but he does it while showing that he is finally ready to try to see if reconciliation can happen. It is mind-blowing to me that she would then leave. Not for a couple of days. Not for the time being. But, presumably, permanently-"you can have the house." That must have been one hell of a workout, or chat with her friend. It didn't make sense to me. That crisis was one that didn't seem realistic to me.

Renquist earlier said that the marriage was over when she belittled him when she was drunk. But, i read over that part again, carefully. In the first place, she was drunk, hurt, depressed, afraid, and desparate. She was reaching out to hubby (not artfully). She does offer sex. She then does get sarcastic, and the "little guy" comment could, given the circumstances, be taken really poorly. But, I'm not sure she was referring to his cock-maybe more of an endearment (or sarcastic endearment). It was a crappy thing for a drunk to say-but she was drunk and emotionally distraught. I didn't see her outburst (and that was what it was) as a deal-breaker.

Funny thing about this story is that the "free pass" is something of a red-herring: it was not why she cheated, it was her first excuse but she quickly abandoned it, she didn't justify her actions with it after the first evening. She admitted that what she did was wrong. She said she was sorry. She said she would never do it again. She explained that she was drunk, etc. She did throw hubby's weekend in college in his face later, but she didn't rely on the free pass theory ever again. So focussing on it as a justification (as many commenters have) is to miss the point of the story. That said, the difference between having a drunken, angry fling on your girlfriend (who threw your ring at your face-meaning "we're through" to most of us who understand boyfriend/girlfriend symbology), is a far cry from cheating on your husband of 27 years. And, assuming the free pass existed, it doesn't last past wedding vows where to swear to God and each other and your family that you won't cheat.

On first reading, I had a hard time with the reconciliation device. It seemed like a cop-out. And, maybe it was. But, in retrospect, it was perfect for these 2. I say that because the wife left the house, precipitating the divorce reaction from hubby, because (it seems) she felt that hubby would NEVER forget or let her forget her indiscretion. Memory loss sort of solves that. Plus, his injury brought to a head her love for him all over again-pulling her back to him. For him, it seems he wanted her back, but his pride , anger and the pain the cheating caused was a barrier. It seems that he wanted her back, even as she was walking out the door. He couldn't bring himself to ask her to come back to him, though. But, with the memory loss, it brought her back to him, and then, while he regained his memory, he could come to terms with it-he wanted her back despite her slip (and he seemed to believe and accept that it was a one-time thing, not intended, etc., and he was pretty sure of her love for him and probably believed it wouldn't happen again). Plus, to satisfy his pride, he was able to push her boundaries a little to his (and her) sexual benefit to boot. So, while contrived, it actually worked.

I would also say that this is the type of cheating situation that merits reconciliation. They had a long and happy marriage. They loved each other. There had been no other infidelity (as far as we know-and it seems likely). She was drunk when it happened (ok, so maybe less so as the night went on, and in the morning she wasn't, but she woke up to oral sex and I'm sure it was part of the blur-I've been there). Despite her inappopropriate behavior the night before and the fact that this other man excited her (the second is not a crime), she truly didn't go out looking to cheat. She came clean; admittedly she would not have if he didn't go for some pussy that night-but she could have lied and made excuses: I have a yeast infection, I have my period, I landed on the exercise bike hard and injured myself, etc.). She did try and use an "out" (the free pass), but she backed off that pretty quickly. She apolgized and accepted responsibility for doing something wrong. She made it clear that it had never happened before and wouldn't happen again. She accepted, for a while, his cold-shouldering, his silent treatment, his verbal abuse. She tried to approach him physically, only to be rejected repeatedly. She lived with the uncertainty of whether her marriage would survive for over 2 months. She experienced visceral suffering (weight loss, crying, not taking care of herself, then drunkenness and loss of job). She had the grace to move out when she decided that (well what did she decide? That it was over? That she needed to be away from hubby, at least for a while?). She showed that she still loved him when he was hurt, etc. A 47 year-old otherwise faithful wife who has a one-time slip under these circumstances is about as deserving of a second chance as anyone.

Finally, the race thing is legit to this story. The author isn't necessarily a racist (I have no idea, but I have no reason to think he is). The hubby may not be, either. The fact is, the hubby has some racial prejudices (we all do), and has a personal experience which makes the race of the guy she was with even more irksome. The fact that he, while kind of drunk, and depressed, sees his wife out with co-workers while the divorce is pending, and notices his wife drinking and dancing with a black trainer is just a painful reminder of what had happened. It was like he was witnessing the thing that fucked up his world. So, he reacts and says despicable things.

Those who went off on the wife or her friend for being out with co-workers drinking and dancing see the scene through their own goggles. We don't know the precedents. Maybe wife hasn't barely been out since moving out. Notice she is with a group of co-workers, not on a date with another man. She was with her married friend-who, while a conspirator of the teasing on the trip, was aghast at wife's cheating (more or less so, anyway), and there is nothing to suggest she ever stepped out on her hubby. Wife happened to dance with one co-worker. Nothing said about it being inappropriate, repeated, even a slow-dance. I've taken buddies out to the bar when they've been going through breakups and divorces (he was doing the same thing, though not with any women in his group). It's not a fucking crime.

Anyway, I think it was a really good story-contrived ending, and wife's moving out at that time perplexes me, and some style changes needed. But, it commanded more of my attention than 99% of the stories I read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you suck big black ones

pussy

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
a ring trumps a "free card"

get your ass out for good you fucking slut - or words to that effect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just some niger loving

skank whore who wanted a black cock and thought she should still be married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Isn't "niger" a country?

All that inbreeding screwed up you spelling abilities cucky, stop fucking your sister and 'get sum edumacation boy.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to much BS on to many levels

before thked be marriage they were exclusive, she was dancing in appropriately and he broke up with her. Then the was with the other girl. They were not together. A marriage vow, forsaking all others, doesnt mean except this or that. She was not to drunk and she intentionally cheated on her husband and fucked a black man bareback. Why isnt this in interracial? And on the way home admitted it was her own fault and the free pass was just and attempt to get it pass her husband. She is a lying, cheating, manipulating slut, nothing was done here about medical testing, and he should have divorced her and moved on. To take back a piece of trash like that is nonsense and he should have told the children he wasnt being a jerk and that their mother had committed adultry with a big cock black man on purpose. A shame people want to hide from the truth. So bluntly this wasnt a revenge story it was a story of a slut that cant control her use of alcohol or what she takes between her legs and in her mouth. They arent called hos for nothing.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
classical wimp story.

He fucked up when he, instead of breaking up with her, got drunk and fucked some chick. That was the first passive-aggressive wimp reaction and it went downhill from there. He never changed, is still a fuckin loser. He can accept her cheating on him as long as he can pretend he knows nothing about it ? Way to go cumsucker !

What bothers me even more than her cheating is her constant laying a guilt trip on him instead of owning up to her own bullshit, it started with becky and david was just the last one i long chain. But I dont think its her fault, she is the wife of a wimp, as long as she can get away with that shit, why wouldn't she.

The funny thing is: She will cheat on him again. Why wouldn't she. She got away with it hasn't she ?

saratusaratualmost 12 years ago
This story was a real piece of shit.

I can't find anything good about this at all !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bull !!!!

always showing blacks as superior cockmen what a wimpy crock....!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous