All Comments on 'Panty-less in School Ch. 02'

by sexy23luvchic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Taking one for the team!

Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love to the story

Love your story. wish you could write about wearing no panties under the short skirt and also sitting carelessly with shorts and haft of the pussy lips is showing by accident to a nice looking guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 3?

Loved it but how about a little public gangbang right there on the field, or no panties under her school skirt, maybe you could even have her fuck a guy before running practice and have his come trickle down her leg next time instead of hers? - keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Inspired memories

Steve uk. I was left wing or left defender footballer/soccer man..with the bonus of being left footed. I could outrun the entire year on a good day. However while I was in the team I was not quite tough enough to be pickd to pay full games. i did have the longest standing ovation when i beat all the opp one game; flick overs, between the legs, etc. Faced with the 3rd choice goalie and all this space... I panicked and shot striaght at him... a save. Still; everybody including the PE teachers applauded. You get the scene.

In the final week of sec school (11-17) some bright spark in the department decided the school football team would play the hockey team.... female... AT HOCKEY on a sundried pitch. I should have suspected something when I was picked to start... Wing Attack. Off, ball out to me, thinking if I can beat the boys... girls PAH... I plan to go past this tall girl, pacing to sprint. She completely ignores the ball and whacks my foot into the opposite knee!!! I ate more dried dirt than in any football match. scrapped knees and my shorts grass stained. Next time it was the stick across both my legs, bang down again. Then shorts/pants tugging... already a tight set of glossed black, my bum or more revealingly my side thigh and goodness what exposed to a titter smile and that look teenage girls have... who me,.. doing something wrong?? The Ref double blind I lasted 30 mins. Breaking to what would have beena clear run on goal.. Bam the foot into knee again. This time a bloodied chin.

The girls seemed to pull all these little T shirts tighter at half time. I became a dazed spectator anyway. I was not the worst suffering... 3 of the guys had the ball lifted straight into their groin... 2 without any protection! And 3 or 4 of the girls semed particularly interested in the effect/recovery. Innocents! Bah. You can guess who won tho my Freudian brain and field hacked head fails to remember the score. A sexy amusing memo in time now! Yours Well written and underscore it's validity.

dasxdasxabout 11 years ago
Bra-less too

Great story - I've never watched lacrosse, but would love to now - imagining all that uncontrolled flesh bouncing out.

dewdropdewdewdropdewalmost 11 years ago
Hmmmmmm

I would have loved to be playing. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pantiless-is-best

Why close the door & trap the moisture, odor, germs, yeastie beasties, etc inside of what has been described as your "self-cleaning oven" on Opera/Dr Oz? Less or better yet commando seems to be a great idea. Regarding yeast infections, read "Pantiless in NYC"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great job

What a great read I might even read it a again I enjoy :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous