All Comments on 'Dreams of Jeannie'

by desirelit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Share And Share Alike

Joe is going to share her with other isn't he? I sure hope so. Good start. Read your bio and hope you try writing one or two nc/reluctant storiesof a similar ilk. Something involving a beautiful wife being seduced/coerced by others and enjoying it while protesting and or feeling feeling afterwards.

desirelitdesirelitalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your suggestion

I listened, and I hope you like the subsequent chapters. Keep up the comments!

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

I've always dreamed of having a genie at my beck and call, and Barbara Eden became the epitomy of that dream (fantasy) for my 12 year old self. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Well written story and a O.G. twist

Ssswwweeet.... I'm a little to eager to even display my thoughts and your appropriate congrats.... Yadda-Yadda etc.....cycydyruxtrfuctxt....

🙉🙈🙊💨☝️. . . . 💡💩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesirelit@desirelit
927 Followers
30 something guy who enjoys reading and sometimes writing. I'm particularly interested in stories of women controlled and overwhelmed by their passion. Email me at desirelit@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES