All Comments on 'Harsh Domination Ch. 02'

by chainedkitten11

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 14 years ago
I am a Fan

I like that this is from the submissive's viewpoint and we can read how much she wants her humiliation. You do write well and I am happy to see you might continue to bless us with your erotic imagination!

K

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
more

more please.

I would like to see where this goes :)

StrictDomStrictDomover 13 years ago
absolutly amazing

I loved all of your stories, and wish I had a little slut like that. you are an amazing writer, and really hope to see more by you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I am soaking wet after reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing Kitten

I enjoyed reading your work. I only wish I had a little Kitten to chain up myself. Please share more of your dreams with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So wet

I'm so wet after reading that. I love the way you write you're awesome please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I long to have a Master treat me like that. I've never got this wet over reading a story before!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Old Bad Story

Stupid girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would love to read continuing chapters

OMG, this was so hot. It struck me hard what she was going through and it was only the closet. There is so much that can be done with the little slut. I would hope that you would continue her saga. Words escape me of the possible scenarios that she will endure for several sessions of the hot torture. If you are still alive, please publish more or let us know where we can read more of your erotic stories, please Kitten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous