All Comments on 'The One Ch. 03'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damien?

Story was great...except for that mix up.

LeaMattisLeaMattisalmost 14 years ago
Greaattt

Love where this is going , a classic.

but lol at the name confusion.... =) .. Damien is a nicer name than Daniel

honeywldcathoneywldcatalmost 14 years agoAuthor
OOPS

Sorry about the name confusion, everyone! I am working on another story as well, and go figure...the guy's name in it is Damien. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it...

Please write the next chapter soon!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
more, soon,please

i like this storyline, jj may be an ass, but i think the sister knows more than she let on and that her husband is in for a shock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amateurish effort, but requiring editorial support, prior to VW publication!

As your fans rightly point out, you need a good spanking, for confusing your characters and making an ASS of yourself. Take it slowly and introduce a BD/SM element into your repetoir of dopey love stories? Is your picture true to life, or is that an old photo, when you WERE young and attractive? Any successful writer will tell you to get an experienced EDITOR, to support your quest for fame and fortune! -Watching for your reply, my dear?

curiousk75curiousk75almost 14 years ago
to anonymous (previous comment)...

As the home page states - literotica accepts submissions from amateur authors - so one might expect some submissions to be 'amateurish'! For someone who has only submitted a handful of stories, honeywldcat is doing better than most!

Yes she could slow the pace a little and would benefit by having her submissions edited - but there is no need for nasty comments and in particular, no need for personal attacks. Particularly from someone who doesn't even have the guts to put their name to the post!

Stories on this sight are placed in categories to make it easier for readers to select themes that run to their tastes - so why would you expect an author writing romance to include a BD/SM element? If that's what you're looking for there is a whole category to cater to your desires!

Do try to limit your vitriolic diatribes and provide appropriate and constructive criticism only - save your bitchiness for a deserving target!

honeywldcathoneywldcatalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Just wanted to point out...

CuriousK75 - Thank you for attempting to defend my work. It was very much appreciated.

Mr. Anonymous - I have always enjoyed any and all comments from readers, be it good or bad. Only your's, darlin', is truly pathetic. Especially, coming from someone that can't even give his/her name. If my 'dopey' romances don't cut it for you and my writing is so horrible, then why on earth would you want me to add anything to it? As for the comments on my appearance, if you did in fact know me or anything about me, you would know that the picture is actually of me. The only difference is whether or not I'm wearing glasses or contacts. As for the editing issue, I did send it to an editor that missed the name mix up as well. Probably one of those everyone goofs up now and then deals. So, all in all, I'd suggest you get your head out of your ass and read stories in the category you actually enjoy.

To everyone else - Thank you for the feedback and comments. I normally enjoy them all...be it good or bad. They usually give me some interesting reading material! ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wasting your breath Honey the ass w/o a name is a little fag

who tries to discourage all writers on here who write Loving Wives tales unless the husband kills or harms the woman in the end. He really hates cheating and cuck stories!!! I know he has bashed me like hell. I laugh at him. He must have been hurt very badly over the eyars ...for having a small dick I'm sure. His wife girl friend or boy freind or mother or sister must have made him really mad or humbled cause he now tries to take it out on this site. I wish the owners of this site would make everyone sign in to leave a comment. This guy is a piece of work bad work and you are wasting your time and breath trying to stop him. He sucks donkey dicks and is a little fag!!!!

RopeteaseRopeteasealmost 14 years ago
love where this going

Love where this is going. Can't wait for the next one. As far as the anonyous reader, Dude get a life, no where was BD/SM mentioned. The physical element was abuse by another. If you think you can do better write one yourself. Mistakes happen, get a life. Now back to my comment, loved it, loved it. True love does happen and yes we do know when we find the right one. Keep writing, now we are all curious for the next part. I have put you in my favorite author section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

I love your story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
still hot..

when and where is the next installment? moreeeee.....!!!!

such exchange of words...i just want to read. please give us more.... :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Wow.

I was a bit unsure about whether to read this story because it took you so long to update before. I caved because of the amazing reviews and I'm so glad I did. I just read all three chapters. The chemistry is amazing, characters are complex (although I'd like to know more about Daniel, other than being a playboy we don't know much) and storyline is off to an interesting start. I hope you can post regularly this time around!

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 14 years ago
Great!

I'm really enjoying your story. Cat and Daniel have great chemistry, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I only found out about this story a few days ago and was surprised to see that it started in 2006. Glad to have you back, and thanks for not leaving the story unfinished.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
The steam continues

I think the emotions in this volcano is going to erupt very soon. I've enjoyed the ride so far and I'm looking forward to learn what happens in chapter 4. Great story so far.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 14 years ago
Hoping

Wouldn't it just be a shame if JJ had a "car accident"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

What is it with Jos? Do not like the idea that anyone can be so cruel with her own sister, esp one who has been thru so much. Hope Jos will settle her issue with Cat and be a loving sister in your story. Cannot bear to have both sisters hate one another ... for too long.

Love the father figure ...Sunday lunch huh. Isn't all father should act like that with their daughter! Love it. Keep it up!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

It would normally seem crazy for someone to say they met someone and knew they loved them in the same day, but somehow you make it believable. I love how Daniel will build her back up from the damage J.J. did.

Why would Jos invite him? Maybe since no one really knew about what he did she thought she'd try to get them back together. Those were strong words about Jos to the man she's marrying tomorrow. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

You have a real talent to keep your reader interested. Looking forward to additional chapters.

PLEASE: Don't stop this story here. FINISH the story for your readers.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really like you story so far, but please fix the huge error you have. When Daniel and the dad are talking you start calling him Damien, then you go back to calling him Daniel. Really great story otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
daniel

why did "daniel" become "damien" for a while there?

0649d0649dover 13 years ago

I know most of the stories on Lit are amateur efforts but ones like yours are refreshing. The only problem I see is that you're too fast in general, and also you had that Damien/Daniel problem here. I guess it shows we're paying attention! But it does disrupt the flow of the story, haha .. What is really funny is how Daniel just insulted the bride in front of the bride-groom, hah >_<

lili82lili82about 13 years ago
wow!

only a best friend could get away with saying something like that! good read this is, now come back and finish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous