All Comments on 'I Just Didn't Want To Hear It'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
energystarenergystaralmost 14 years ago
nice

funny because it was so real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your best yet!

More sex next time.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
more sex?

I can usually see it coming but this one had me fooled. Terrific story, Answering another comment about needing more sex: You can only ride one bike at a time. LOL

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
The thing I like most

about a Slirpuff story is the husbands are always reglar guys. In the stories most of us write, we try to make the husband even tempered, a good provider, a considerate lover, etc. Slirpuff makes his husband charatcers partial assholes, or at least flawed to some extent. I suppose it is closer to real life, much as we men hate to admit it. The husband in this story did some foolish and selfish things, but don't we all? Mistakes like "your" when it should be "you're" are distracting, but the husbands in the stories give the feeling they are flesh and blood.

stillstrokinstillstrokinalmost 14 years ago
Straight pipes always seam to let everyone know you're cumming

Your story was a fun ride in itself. Makes you want to twist the throttle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a story

this was a story about a guy who wanted his own way about everything if i was his spouse i shoot myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well, That Was Great.

I am a little pissed cause I sold my bike but my wife rode with me for a long time even thou she didn't like it all that much. But after some friends were badly hurt riding we decided to try sailing, but at least we are doing it together, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Same theme, different bikes, currently housing:

2007 GSXR1000

2010 CBR1000

2001 Hayabusa

Oh yeah!!!

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Hurrah!

Slirpuff, you just get better and better!

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
A fun ride!

I enjoyed this slice of life. I've been married for 41 years and I stopped being "me" and became "us" so long ago I don't even remember the change. That doesn't mean there's no fighting and friction, it just means that sometimes you have to find the line and make adjustments. She finally understood how important it was to her husband and adjusted. That she enjoyed it was just a bonus.

This sort of story is harder to do well than one full of angst, well done... however I noticed a few incorrect word choice "then" instead of "than" sort of thing. I'm so not a grammar Nazi, so if noticed them it must drive some of those folks nuts. A good editor will fix that for you and you'll have a better story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I hope this satisfies them, Slirpuff

though it was far too cute for my fucked up tastes. Good bike work and characterization...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

but Harleys are still a POS!

ohamandaohamandaalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Great story, superb detail and credible people/reactions. You're damn good my friend! Amanda x

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Well that was a great ride! I mean read!

Excelently told story! It had me guessing for a while !

It still bothered me that they weren't talking with each other the way a mature couple should have been doing. The tit for tat game is a slippery one that everyone that is married or has a serious relationship has experianced at one time or another. They usually don't play out very well.

I would guess you have quite a bit of experiance with motorcycles to write about them in detail like you did.

Thanks for using the pass I gave you on the last story! You used it well!

Thanks for writing!

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Well done Slirpuff

Back on form again, thanks for this story.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Well Done Sir

Thanks for your hard work. Enjoyed the story and the suspense, nice twist. The hell with the naysayers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good story with a good ending

Well written and thought out storyline.

A good twist for an ending.

Thanks

DrallDrallalmost 14 years ago
A Great Read!

Thanks! What fun,and a happy ending!

muirmadramuirmadraalmost 14 years ago
A Dream Come True

Great story!

I've been riding bikes since I was 15. All kinds of bikes. Rode a Harley forever but, after turning 60, retired to a Gold Wing. In all that time, I've never been able to get my wife involved. Should that ever happen, which I sincerely doubt, it would be a dream come true.

Thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
He's an asshole

with anger management issues.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Rebut to Anon

He has no anger management problems. She has a pussy management problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it

my lady, at first, didnt like ridng on my bike. it took time. but now she loves it.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
The Title was nicely ambiguous

and I was quite worried about where the story was going.... Put came out nicely real and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ride baby ride

Definitely a nice story about suspicious behavior thought about each other. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Like watching paint dry

The descriptions of the bikes were laboriously long. In the end, this was a biking story not a Loving Wives story. The sex scenes seemed so out of place that they too were boring.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
A fun story

I enjoyed it although, like another commenter, I am not that into motorcycles so it was a little much for me in those areas. But I just skimmed through. There were some real good views of people with differing areas of interest. How about husbands that play golf every weekend and the wifes that have no appreciation for the game? I think smart spouses learn that they can't be with each other 24/7 and appreciate everything that their partner does. Obviously he is a bit of a fanatic and his zeal at some times causes more tension. But people are like that. I'm surprised it took his wife that long to figure out to either let it go or to get on board with him. In many ways he was extremely accommodating of her, trying any way he could to include her but she just had her mind made up. One thing I didn't like was the cutting off from sex. I know women play this game but I have no patience for it. I think that's one thing that would lead me to cheat, using sex as a weapon. No way. Of course then I'd be planning on a divorce pretty quickly. Luckily this story turned out better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice comeback after the previous effort!

Good story! It was a nice rebound for you from the last story that you posted. Keep writing and thanks for sharing. Ohio, USA

mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
enjoyed it

I enjoy riding and enjoyed the story. Goes to show you people need to communicate with each other or it can go to hell real quick.

Thanks for the story. Mike from Texas

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this one Slirpuff. THANKS.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Could have almost been in the humor section. I really liked the end. Thanks SP for a very good ride I mean read.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Good Story!!!!!!

One fine read my friend. "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A great read!

And a fine ride as well. This was a well written story, I enjoyed it muchly!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Good read....

the ending saved it from just being run of the mill.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
HDK can you explain that amazingly stupid remark ?

you actually think in slirpuff's stories the husband are " regular guys?

REALLY? so like his last story where the husband has to deal with a absurd argument that cheating while dating in college is the same thing as cheating 27 years later.. . is then beaten up and almost killed by the wife's new boyfriend....

then of course forgives her ...

THAT husband comes across as a regular guy ?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Husband is a douche bag and the wife's change of heart makes NO sense.

The husband is totally at fault here. I lost track of How many Motorocycles he actually own sold and bought while married.

Once again the author has made yet ANOTHER male/ husband character

that comes across as another self centered fucking idiot ... and guy who appears to be not quite smart to be accepted into the local Tea Party chapter.

His Ploy or little game that he plays.... of LYING to his wife by omission... is very teenage like. Trading in his car for a bike then trading THAT is for a different bike and never telling sandy what he was going to do OR even worse totally ignoring any concerns she might have... tells of a real douche bag .

and his connection with Cindy was totally over the line. Cindy telling her friends and colleagues at work that steve is screwing her and he is an animal in bed...waaaaaay over the line

Frankly by the end of the story I hoped she was fucking some one else!

The wife's SUDDEN conversion to Liking or loving Motorcycles is pathetic and not in anyway beleiveable. These statement all amde on page 3 ... are pretty intense and extreme.

"Steve, read my lips, you're not going without me and I'm not getting on the back of your bike, so deal with it."

Steve, you either stay her with me and get my warmth or you can get all the warmth you want off your damn bike engine, it's your choice."

Steven Moore, you go tomorrow and it'll be a cold day in hell before see or touch this body again."

then suddenly she wants to ride?

TalenhawkTalenhawkalmost 14 years ago
Husband was a selfish jerk

I like the ending but I didn't like the guy. I don't think he should give up riding, but the bid "fuck off" he gave his wife when buying new bikes was wrong. She showed a lot of love by compromising learning to ride and getting a bike. At what point did he EVER compromise. His whole life is all about him and his desires. Selfish.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
Whew! You had me going on this story. Great guy and gal story.

S,

Just a great guy and gal story. You had (us) me going on this to the point I was not sure how / where it was going to end up. Your stories get gooder an' gooder, S. Loved it.

xtremedd

Ducky7Ducky7almost 14 years ago
Great story liked the ending and the new bikes.

Let keep the in fighting going you guys. No sense on just commenting on the story. Lets pick on each other for a change.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
It was a nice story.

While not the usual LW type story, it was an enjoyable read. Thank you for having written it.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Now Steve needs to take up dancing...

I used to have two left feet too. But a good dance teacher and some practice will solve that problem pretty quickly. I am now a pretty good dancer. It sure is a lot of fun and it gives us both something do for both ourselves and is a great social outlet for us both. This would also solve the problem seen so many times in "Loving Wives" stories of the guy watching his girl dancing with everyone but himself because he does not know how to dance. If you don't like your girl dancing with all the other guys, then learn to dance. Why give the other men a chance with your lady? Get off your lazy ass and learn something for her for a change. You will find it is a lot of fun.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
marriage is hard work

even at the age of 50-something. Thank goodness they could work through it even then. Good thing she wasn't too hard-headed to not let him have his fun. What's an old man supposed to do? Men in general belong to the outdoors

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Thanks, as an "old man" and a biker ride a long, long time ago I could really relate to the story.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Fun

I don't know if you noticed. He may enjoy the kinds of sex he has with his wife but what he really and truly loves thinking about and doing is the rides available with different bikes on different trips, especially with the bike he's currently married to! Interesting that she took up the same kind of rival, tailored to her own specs. And it's sort of nice that they'll live happily alongside each other forever after.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Are you ever going to write a bad story?

Gem after gem. We do appreciate you sharing your stories with us

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just a story about old folks.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 12 years ago
Grease

Reminds me of Sandy in the movie Grease.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
very well done

kept it up - liked the switch for the wife - yes - a good read. 5

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 11 years ago
Hey??

And what about the new sex position and unusual level of enthusiasm from wifey?? Where'd that come from.... Said He... Suspisciously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Babes

You are an excellent writer but in every story you write you call all your women

Babes. (Every story).

that is really irritating.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

A loving married couple not cheating. It's always a wonderful thing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Keep it up!

This one just ab out had it all. Loved reading it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf!!!

Flordias cold?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN YOU CANT BEAT "EM"....AND CANT COPE

learn how to join "EM"...TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the ending!

Just wish the self-centered prick of a husband had been worthy of it. His quasi-relationship with Cindy was over the line, and not fair at all to his wife. If the shoe had been on the other foot, he would have been pissed. Hardly his only rude behavior in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with last comment

Expect he will now be rocking up to dance lessons to share his wife's interest.

Can't see that happening as they guy is a self centered jerk.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Great story 5 stars

Typical no communication, no stopping taking a step back and looking at each others interests. But in the end, its what makes a marriage work and makes it the best institution around.... Their love was strong. Great job.. no cheating, no cockoldings and no sharing and best of all no wimp husband story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

cute play off story, 5/5

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 10 years ago
You got to be shitting me.

My thoughts about this story. No one likes surprizes. If the self centered bitch wanted a bike, and wanted to learn how to ride, she should have gone to her husband. He was more than qualified to help. But then the author would have had a better story to write.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
A lot to like

One of the better TLW tales around. Tension abounded! Happy ending!

5*

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Why All The Hate?

It's really annoying how many commenters can't read a story with a happy ending without spewing venom.

Not every wife who doesn't agree with her husband 100% is a lying, cheating whore.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Nice story...

Glad to have a story where a person can be unreasonable but have the sense to accept that and work at compromising...

It's funny to think that she was being honest about wanting him to go on his ride for once and it seemed so out of character to him that he thought the worse instead of thinking she'd actually finally seen his point...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fine story...

Would be greatly improved by an editor that understnds the English language as spoken by us Yanks.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Another Steve Moore fantasy

Why don't you go through all your stories & see how many times Steve Moore is your hero. WTF ! ! ! Any way back to this, you don't need an editor that understands American english you need one that just understand any kind of english. You've been writing now for about a year & I expected your basic spelling & grammar errors to disappear by now especially as at the beginning of many of your latter tales you've acknowledged help from supposed editors. It hasn't happened so either you need better editors or you need to stop playing around after they give it back to you. Eg , road .. that's what a bike drives on; rode.. that's what a rider does when he sits on a bike & drives on a road....! Lazy writing.

This had a good plot & was mainly well told but could have been better written. I liked the twist at the end with Sandy learning to ride but didn't think it was quite realistic that she could buy a bike & keep it a secret from Steve. 4 ****

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Okay Story, But...

Too many marriages get wrecked by keeping secrets.

They're lucky that he didn't hook up with Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hubby is an asshole

did not deserve his Wife. EVERYTHING was his way or, pardon the pun, the highway.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

A good story...a good reading...

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Arrogant prick like that deserved to be getting cheated on. Would have been a better story if the wife had paid for her new bike by fucking the other guy than gone off with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She should have divorced her husband

He values his motorcycle more than his wife and is not willing to compromise or stay away from a woman who disrespects his wife (kissing him on the mouth). What an ass

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
LOL..Not riders making a lot of the comments

LOL..Not riders making a lot of the comments obviously. Unless you know the thrill of riding you have no ideal what it's like. No way in hell a biker is gonna give up his ride for ANY woman, and no woman worth a damn would ask him too.

His wife knew that he rode, knew how he felt, the only thing both of them did wrong was not to talk it out and get her to try riding on her own before it got to where it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bike

A good bike is a whole better than some cunt. You can always get another cunt who like a good motorcycle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She Finally Got It!

Well written, thoroughly covered all perspectives and enjoyable to read. As an over 40 year motorcycle enthusiast I can easily say my lovely wife of 37 years did not really enjoy the riding comfort of my Harleys through the years, she complained somewhat about the different models until I found the best possible options available and we worked on it. Then when I retired after 22 years in the Navy she bought me a Honda GoldWing for "OUR" riding comfort during our long distance traveling, she loved it and I got used to it very quickly. We put over 27,000 miles on that bike that first year, the wifey was more than happy, buying accessories I'd mention and just getting into us being together going places. It can happen where the wife/girlfriend/better half can figure out that the husband/boyfriend/lover just can't give up the 2 wheelers and it's much better to join up or get on board or get with the program sooner than later.

Great story!!

BRAVO!!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
GETTING THE WIND IN YOUR FACE

a thrill just like sky-diving. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Love Is Out There?

Boy, a real love story. I was really set up for this story. I thought you were setting up another typical cheating wife story. He was a little uncompromising and rigid in his thinking. But the wife was the one. She knew what her husband liked and tried to become a part of it, not break it up. Kudos to her, a REAL loving wife. She was a little secretive but she wanted to surprise him. I don't know about the husband kissing the girl the second time, it seemed like he was ready to cheat. That second kiss was beyond acting. This wife really and truly loved her husband. What a breathe of fresh air.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Well written story

and by someone who knows about bikes. She almost blew it with her attitude and then her jealousy and then her secrets. You don't do that kind of crap and get away with it very often. He only had one hobby that made him feel really special and it sounded like she had several. Sometimes, in a good marriage, you have things that you don't do together all of the time. I do have to agree with the wife about those Evos, they look really unhandy to ride. I had a '67 Triumph Tiger at one time. Hardtail, wow. 80 miles nearly killed me, but boy it was fun to ride short distances.

Good story, turned out well in the end, but I guarantee I would watch her closely after that slipping around bullshit. And I would have gotten the skinny on Kenny too. Good to know his habits and the scuttlebutt on him. Trust, but verify. Good policy for dealing with a liar.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Oh yeah,

I forgot. He shouldn't have been kissing around on Cindy and going to lunch with her. Meeting on the runs was fine, in a group and just friends, but meeting for lunch during the week was stupid. Would have really hurt his wife if she had seen them, kind of like it hurt him when he saw her go into Kenny's house. Another no-no for marrieds. Come to think of it, they were lucky to get back to where they were. But glad they did. Someone said that just because a wife didn't agree with everything her husband said didn't necessarily make her a cheating whore. No, it just made her a woman with a mind of her own, which from my viewpoint is a good thing.

Perception is everything and my perception of this was that it was a really good read.

Thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. A fun and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Steve is an ass

His getting chummy with the girl at her office was completely stupid on his part. His attitude of 'If she doesn't like it, then screw her' was about as selfish of an act as I've seen. No compromise in him at all. She either does what I want to do or I'll just leave her behind is the fastest way to a divorce.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Steve

Is a self absorbed dick, and a bully to boot. So his wife doesn't like bikes. So what, millions don't. So he pouts and sulks, and then decides to replace her. There was no compromise with him, it's his way or the highway. The same with his kids. They didn't follow his decree for no party, so he spent the whole night in a sulk. He thinks his wife is cheating, but he was the one running around with another woman, despite the protests of his wife. He may be 50, but he still needs to grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Closure...

I suggest one more sentence: wife says to husband, "OK buster, you are going to take dance lessons with me, since that's my passion."

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

@Pappy7, meeting for lunch is MUCH different from going into someone’s HOUSE! How many wives here want THEIR lunches, Hell, they insist on their “Girls’ Nights”.

“figgin’ day” should be “fRiggin’ day”

He SAID he didn’t want a party, his wishes should have been respected.

Okay, I realize some/many women don’t like giving blow jobs, but if you can do it on special occasions why can’t you do it just because your man likes it? How would YOU like it if he only ate you out on birthdays and anniversaries?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She should have divorced the asshole

And made him sell his bike so she could get her 50%. He was more interested in riding than he was in his marriage. I was sorry she folded her cards. She should have screwed him. He deserved it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

"And if it wasn't your birthday, I wouldn't be down there doing it either." – Maybe if he got BJ’s more often he would know how to control himself better!

At least Sandy knows where he is, he doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing.

Chas49erChas49erabout 8 years ago
Why do so many of your characters

lie by omission. I realize that one of your favorite themes is lack of communication, but it seems all too often, it is the same basic mistake. And this makes one of the spouses look pretty stupid when they act on the lack of information of information not provided. This is an easy formula and the usual excuse given is, "I wanted to surprise you." The wives seem oblivious to the affect their omissions can have and husbands buy into it in the end. I would love to read a story where in fact the omissons end the marriage because they do the obvious, blow away trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Question

He was having a thing with Cindy though too wasn't he? That makes it a much different situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

I still have some trouble with your needing to make the offended party to look bad to excuse his spouse. However, you finally have found a male character to be strong enough to live a life as an adult and not a child to be ruled by his mommy-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Asshole!!

The guy's a dopey asshole. It was all about him. She should have dumped him and found a real lover!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with the last comment...

In too many of these stories, the guy is just and asshole wimp. In this one, he's a self-centered jerk! He's gonna "do his thing" whether she likes it or not! Communication breaks down, trust is lost. The way you wrote the story, she tries to fit into his life and wants to surprise him. In reality, it could have gone in a whole different direction!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

very good story. I can relate to this story, somewhat. I met my wife of 30 years while riding. She worked at an Eat-n-Park. We ended up getting married, stayed together for 30 years till she passed away. I got to tell the other readers here that at 70 years old and could hardly walk, I came back from picking up a new bike, and she was dressed and ready to go. Does that say anything? There is something to be said for sharing a passion with your wife, or SO(significant other), for those so inclined.

Thanks for the story, brought back a lot of pleasant memories.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The guys a selfich dickhead...

....Selfish and arrogant!! He's self-absorbed and insensitive! He's gonna get his way no matter what she thinks, says, or does!

She should have divorced him! She was the better person because she tried to do something for him....something she really didn't like. You, (the writer), however, make sure she likes it, in the end! Don't think that really would have happened!

SWIM21SWIM21about 7 years ago
I thought it was cute.

A lot of other commentors seem to be taking this story too seriously. Anyway, if the husband wasn't selfish, then there wouldn't have been any tension to drive the narrative.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
What a Couple......

I don't see how they could live together, must have been in love! Despite some sticky patches, I still could appreciate the effort the author put in to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Much Trust Here

I think that they lost the trust they had between them. Hard to have any type of relationship without it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She should have divorced his self centered ass

And forced him to sell the bike in the divorce. After all he loved the bikes more than he loved her. Let's see how he does taking care of himself with no one to cook or clean or share his bed. He won't have enough money to buy a new bike after he pays her alimony and half of everything they own. Stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Selfish?

U selfish egocentric cunts think if a man does something he loves he is a dickhead. What did she say about giving up dancing? No, you dirty cunts are the dickheads

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sheesh

Too much techno-babble scooter shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

He is a dickhead! A selfish, egotistical, self absorbed ass-wipe! No GOOD husband would treat his wife that way! She tried but it was too uncomfortable for her! He was determined to have his way no matter what the cost!

This particular story sucked big time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Steve is an asshole

If it had been his wife leaving him all the time to be with another man and kissing him pretending to be his girlfriend he would have given her divorce papers. He's pissed because she's out doing what she wants. I call bullshit. Marriage is about compromise. He can't just go off and do whatever he wants leaving her alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not enjoyable

I tried to get into the story, but couldn't. Steve's a jerk. Sandy is a witch. Frankly, the best thing would be them riding side by side and get t-boned by a truck. This was a frustrating read. By the end of the story, I just didn't have energy to care about the main characters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous