All Comments on 'Erica Meets Her Neighbour Ch. 02'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LonedaddyLonedaddyalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot!

I loved this Erica story! I"m hooked on Erica. Claire, you have such a talent for this! Please keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
erica's not naughty...just misunderstood!!

i love the line, "she peeled her cunt petals apart with her fingertips..." oh, to be those fingertips for one moment!!

i love your "erica" stories, claire...they remind me of adult fairy tales and i wish i could be the knight in shining armour to rescue poor "erica" from the clutches of mean old mr. wood...

i love the direction you're taking the "erica" stories but daddy better get his butt back home soon. great job and, of course, 5 STARS!!

i can't wait to see what other calmities lie in store for this sexy little heroine...so very hot...so very very wet!! excellent!!

lots of love,

daddydavid xxx

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEalmost 14 years ago
WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Erica's given me my own little Mr. Wood but I have no where to put him. I need to get invited to that poker game. Can you help me Claire?

LeCoachLeCoachalmost 14 years ago
Loved it...

I loved it when he made her take off her panties. I'm thinking I might like to write about Erica too. she's an interesting girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed it

I like these erica stories very much. I love the way that the auther gives detail, the spaces between lines, the build up right to the end.

However, I hoped for her bad luck of nonconsent to continue.

Now it seems to be getting like a romance saga with

Mr. Wood.

PS;

here is a challenge for you.

You have a fantastic mind for writing fantasies.

Open up YOUR dark side and write a story of Erica involved in a very dark, dark situation. Make all the others look like a day at the park.

Something tells me, you can do it no problem.

tomdiggerskitomdiggerskialmost 14 years ago
What a waste!

If I was Mr. Wood - I would have had my hard cock in that tight wet pussy of Erica's. With her bent over the table - I would not have been able to keep from fucking that pretty pussy winking at me. Her pussy should have been punished for getting those panties soooo wet! After giving her pussy a GOOD pounding - then I would have pulled out and stuck my hard wet cock up her ass. I thought from the beginning that he was going to share her with his poker buddy, but I wouldn't share that great piece of young ass either! Keep it UP - your GREAT!!

DaddyJohnDaddyJohnalmost 14 years ago
Erica is in denial.....

Up until now Erica has been denying that she is a slut, every time she has been forced to fuck or suck someone she has cum, whether or not she has admitted it. Now when Mr. Woods is doling out her 'punishment', after he spanks her she rubs her ass to soothe it, then she proceeds to open her inviting and lovely ass, then leave her cheeks spread. Mr. Woods does what I would have done, he took her up on her invitation and fucked that tight teenage asshole, leaving it dripping with a nice load of hot cum. Claire you made this story all the hotter by adding parts of one of your hottest audios and blending it into this story (a favorite of mine as well) keep it up, I can hardly wait for the next Erica story. In the meantime you have given us some more excellent stroking material.

P.S. I started getting hard before I even started reading the story just knowing that this was the next installment.

mjar65mjar65almost 14 years ago
this is getting hot!!!

great stuff... love the way it is building ...and the way Erica is responding

hmmmmm... waiting for more please

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Hot tale of an even hotter girl!

Finally, it's nice to see Erica embrace her true self. You've hinted at it so many times, but this time she really caved in and accepted her lusts. Well written, and well worth the wait.

I especially liked the light B&D angle in this story. The way you described her panties tucked up into her. I would suggest adding that with every step they would tighten in her, and rub along her clit. And believe me, that is a torture. (Try it sometime, you'll see...)

And you do seem to have a thing for French maid uniforms, or understand that many men do. It was a good description, but perhaps next time add a garter belt, mention the solid black stripe down the back of the stockings, add some height to the heels (4" really makes a difference), and some black, silk gloves to round out the outfit. (Nothing like the feeling of silk on a hand-job!)

Overall a wonderful job young lady. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

bigboy2485bigboy2485almost 13 years ago
Brilliant

Claire, your stories just get better and better, this one was brilliant.

One very hard cock and one hell of a cum as I read it.

many thanks.

RockaliciousRockaliciousalmost 13 years ago
You Hot Slut

Nothing makes a guy's cock harder than knowing his little girl wants her rectum penetrated with a big, hard cock. At least you admit it - many little girls won't admit how much they love a hard cock in their tender puckered hole and then feeling some sticky goo going up in there. You need to put your panties back on so they can catch that cum when it drains out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous