All Comments on 'The New Client Ch. 08'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved your story, and I'd love to have a wife like Lynn. A wife with an insatiable appetite for sex and one who could take nine inches of cock and like black lovers would be such a huge turn-on. Although I know few people can understand a husband liking to watch his wife fuck other men, I view it as an ultimate act of love.

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 13 years ago
This story makes me so horny!

I can see myself and hubby in those situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband shoots himself

And puts all of us out of our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another nigger, another degenerate writer.

Those black tow animals just cannot do anything right.

"1*" !

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Erotic

This series was very erotic. Having Lynn tell the story of sex with other men while her husband was pleasing her was so damn hot.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 9 years ago
Loved the whole thing

Having the wife order her husband to invite the guys over to fuck her in their bed is great. She, eventually, must tell him that they are better. He's a cuck. Its ok.

I'm a cuck too, so I know.

Keep it up, and delete all those negatives.

WifeLover50WifeLover50over 6 years ago
One of my favorites

This author understands the hotwife/slutwife lifestyle perfectly. Not all women want this type of sex life, but those who do are often as enthusiastic as Lynn was in this series. TuWatchu also gets the conflicted emotions of the cuckold husband. No matter how exciting it is to share your wife or allow her to take lovers, there is always the gut-wrenching jealousy that creeps in. It's that tension that truly makes the situation erotic. This author presents the POV of the cuckold husband as well as i have read on Literotica. Excellent work!

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Your wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
End of the Line

Could see this a mile away. The new "marital family" relationship: pimp and whore and half-baked black little bastards everywhere. Welcome to the New America.

AliceBarkerAliceBarkerabout 2 years ago

Hello TuWatchu

I am Alice Barker. I have also written some stories, or parts of them)

My opinion on this is very good. I like the role, Cuckold and that the hot wife ends up trying the Black Cock, something that is very addictive. It's like a sex drug.

Are you writing any Story now?

I would appreciate it if you would recommend me good Cuckold stories that you have read, or where the Wife or Mils is blackmailed, to introduce her into very exciting environments. Thank you for writing The New Client. Thank you.

What story, yours do you recommend, "Te Game" or "Te Private Game"... or, any other, lol, your hot girlfriend-writer. Alice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTuWatchu@TuWatchu
1433 Followers
MWM likes exchanging stories with hotwives and other cuckolds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES