All Comments on 'Fran Johnson Ch. 09'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bill's reply

Bill after reading the letter and already knowing this was coming had his answer for her. Bill goes to computer and closes all accounts, transfers all funds to his business account, Calls a locksmith to come by that evening to change the locks. While Fran is out, Bill packs Fran's clothes and has a local delivery truck pick up and delivers Fran's stuff to Trevor's house before 4:30 in the morning. With a letter from him to her, stating what his rules are for her to be able to return or the papers would be served on Monday. Bill still has control of his future - there are alot of fishes in the sea!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG - this is a typical JPB story except that it is way to long and predictable.

It's either one of the fag-MattM's pathetic effort or this is one angie's "self-centered" bitch stories written from another unrealistic POV. It sucked - better luck next cluck series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A newspaper article found the next day: "Police reported picking up two bodies from the home of a blackman called Trevor there was a woman found dead in the bed next to him her name was Fran Johnson. She was A middle aged white married woman, her husband Bill was taken down to the Police morgue to indentify the body parts. He is not linked to the deaths but the Police suspect that it may have been a revenge killing. it seems that the woman, Mrs Fran Johnson, had agreed to fuck Trevor for the rest of their marriage, the husband Bill apparently agreed at first but then grew some balls and said no. The wife, Mrs Fran johnson then proceeded to leave the house and go to Trevors house, there they fucked each other until the fatal time when both Trevor and Mrs Johnson died. it seems that a madman had escaped and broke into Trevors house and with an axe attacked and killed Trevor first, then Mrs Johnson. It seems that the madman then cut off Trevors Prick and shoved it down Mrs Johnsons mouth and sealed it up with duck tape. Then the madman proceeded to dismember the bodies. The Police had to take away several bags containing the body parts. No charges have yet been brought to bear, But a Police source has said "NO charges will ever be brought, it was mercy killing"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
went to shit in a hurry

WAAYY to predictable. The last wo chapters are exceptionally tedious and stupid. She became a complete cunt in 24 hrs? No way, not happening nobody's dick is that good. This may be your fantasy but you are either a dickless wimp with no backbone and no balls or a man hating ugly woman with no life and little hope of having one.

It started out fun and erotic but my, how bad it got and how quick it got sooo bad.

Please STOP writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ch 9

She took to the matter of trveor, based on the letter. Rules and uniform for him? He should release her to pursude whatever with this Trevor or anyone else. He pays the bills and supports her, of course. Tell her don't leave mad, just leave. No prior chapters, but then 9 was self explanatory.

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
bummer ...

was hoping to read about the "night of non-stop sex" and then Bill's clean up job in the morning ... great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
As always, too far

My answer would be, pack your bags bitch. Why is it, these cunts can't just enjoy the extra kicks without pushing the poor hubby to totally unreasonable limits. Fucking outside of marriage can be fun and enjoyable for all concerned but should always remain a joint project between husband and wife. Nobody should have an unbalanced control over anyone. Oh well, I know this was just fiction but so many stories take this very negative road which I personally don't think is realistic or even the norm in cuckold relationships. OK, so some guys get off on it. But the one's who don't should have the right to set their own limits. I mean, come on, she gets to fuck whoever, and he has to stay loyal to the marriage. Not fair...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What you ask for you receive!

Is the author male or female, that is my question?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Poor choices on husband's part and a price to be paid...but that? no, one way or an other leave and learn the hard lesson. the 'new ' normal comes with a price that is untenable. If she does find he bull, good for her, but no bull for you from her

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHICH ONE HAS THE DEATH WISH

either from embarrasment or shame. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sad ending

all parts were greatly written, but endiNg letter was very harsh n unrealistic love was completly missing n she says she loves him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"I still love you".."your loving wife"...? I just scanned the last ch. and he's been neutered. People may want to jump off a bridge, but do you encourage that?

Find backbone, and self respect, and say "bull" to her. Maybe he'll walk away

learning a bitter lesson to apply in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

KICK HER IN THE CUNT ,THEN SELL HER ASS TO SOME FUCKEN WHORE HOUSE SO SHE CAN FUCK ALL THE BIG COCKS SHE WANTS ,AND MAKE SURE SHE CANT COME BACK HOME EVER .---------------- TELL HER THAT SHE IS ONE OF THE WORLDS BIGEST PIECES OF SCUM IN THE WORLD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DesiCuck

Thnx for hotwife transformation story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent ending

Perfect punishment for every closet fag who wants to watch another man fuck his wife.

DeeGirl2013DeeGirl2013over 9 years ago
He got what he wanted...

And she got what she never knew she always wanted. Maybe a little harsh, but completely understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute Shit

Rated a *1*. Couldn't go any lower.

HeironymousHeironymousover 9 years agoAuthor
To the Last Commenter, Anonymous

Well, Anonymous, you might have thought it was complete shit, but you read all 9 chapters. Feeling a little guilty about how much it turned you on as you look at the cum on your hand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

I really liked this story, it is humiliating to the husband and as much as he may think he hates the new arrangement, I think he is greatly aroused and this overrides his dislike of the new rules. My wife cuckolded me, and I hated it but I was so aroused I did nothing and she new I wouldn't do anything about it because she new I was aroused by it and she continues to get fucked by her lover. I thought I was a real masculine man but now I'm a emasculated sissy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Communication

There are different degrees of cuckolding and I really think what Bill wanted was for his wife to be a 'Hot Wife"!

Her quickly getting past just enjoying Trevor to totally abusing her husband only indicates her latent desire for great sex BUT, her decision to make Trevor her Bull and hubby a Sissy well...don't know about that.

Her initial feelings of contempt for her husband was perfectly normal, she was disappointed in him and now had disrespect for a man she had always wanted to be loyal with but now...wow!

You wrote 9 chapters and it went smooth enough but to ask your readers to read 9 chapters and leave it hanging...are you Alfred Hitchcock or JPB? Another paragraph or two stating the follow up would have been appropriate, even another chapter illustrating her night with Trevor and then writing the story to a conclusion...ie: Hot wife with and loving husband with kinks - no sissy, total sissy and deferring to Trevor and Bulls to come or...sorry, he loved her, always would but she let her sexual frustration take her emotionally to a level that was beyond his wishes and they would need to separate and - there would be NO demeaning and disparaging remarks during and after the divorce, just irreconcilable difference!

Hot story, easily real life and well done. Of course, I'm disappointed that she went far beyond what hubby wanted. He loved her, worshipped her, was always erotically aroused by her and; unfortunately, she couldn't leave things in a salvageable manner, she was overly desirous of great sex with bigger men...too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great storiy

Was a very interesting story I don't believe husband wanted to be a chokehold .

My hubby and I enjoys showing me off to men and I also meet with them sometimes and hubby knows I tell him all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

This cunt would have been a blood stained memory if she ever talked like that to her husband....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
What do you mean Trevor didn't show up at college?

He just disappeared, what a shame. never to be heard from again. Fran cried when she heard the news from one of her former neighbors, now a regular John on her street corner.

SyummSyummover 5 years ago
What the fuck

That consequneces of Bill chioces. He make very big mistakes in his life. If I am in his position, i will choose divorce

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Now, don't you forget who Bill is...

After reading this chapter (the only chapter I actually read of this series), I took the time to check out some of the comments left here by other readers. And, unsurprisingly, a whole lot of you went on a BTB path as a response to Fran's letter / ultimatum. And, honestly, I can't really blame you for that - I know for a fact that I would myself go 'Torched Earth' against any bitch stupid enough to write me something like this.

But, then again... I never ask a woman I had feelings for to expose herself to strangers. I definitely never ask or force my woman to fuck some other guy while I watch. And I'm pretty damn sure most of you wouldn't.

And right there, that's where you guys most realized how stupid it would be to empathize with Bill here... 'cause Bill isn't you. Bill's a cuckold. What Fran asked in her letters - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED ALL ALLOW. And now he's going to get it.

So all those calls for divorce and murder and payback and whatnot... yeah, you're in the wrong story, son. Yes, I do not come out of this liking Fran very much, but, like her, I despise her husband for trying to make her, out of nowhere, his own, personal sex-toy. She's sad, no doubt, but he's pathetic. Honestly, the only character that comes out of this tale, looking golden, is Trevor - as of the last chapter, the guy is still shocked he ended up fucking his neighbor, and can't believe he'll keep on doing so in the foreseeable future. What straight man would say no to that, especially knowing that the husband made the whole thing happen!?

So yeah - don't put the blame on Fran unless you put MORE OF IT on the true instigator of this mess, Bill. I don't feel the least bit sorry for the guy, and I completely expect him to agree on every one of his wife's demands in her letter. Hell, I wouldn't at all be surprise if he chose option 1 when Trevor goes to college... Therefore, don't waste your time, expecting him to grow a backbone. Basically, he ain't that guy.

Overall, quite a sad-ass story... then again, aren't all cuckold tales just as sad? I think they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity!

What kind of special moron writes a letter declaring herself to be cheating, manipulative slut? I bet Bill's lawyer laughed his ass off when he read it. I wonder what Fran's family and friends thought when they all got a copy and learned what a whore she had become? I think she'll have to leave town after the divorce because who would want to have anything to do with such a nasty woman? A letter? I'm STILL laughing at the idea!

Just an awful story.

No stars because even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

DomidaneDomidaneover 2 years ago

Loved the story.

Would be even if she is still fertile and got pregnant with trevor.

Scott1946Scott1946over 1 year ago

I’ve loved every chapter up to this one !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the time of this review it’s been 12 years since this story was written. It would have been nice if there had been an aftermath story.

The aftermath could have been Bill, telling his reaction to his dream coming true.

Fran really took on her new role as a cuckoldress.

And as a cuckoldress, she exercised her right to make rules for her cuckold husband to follow.

How does Bill feel about that?

Tha readers may never know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well in my previous comments I said she should push the boundaries of her husband, but this way over board. Wouldn't it of been better that he could watch but not interfere and leave it at that for the next two months while continuing to push his boundaries.

Also to make these stories so that your readers can invest in the husband and wife, in spite of the conflicted emotions. She needs to love him more, and then even more than that, without giving up cucking her husband with real men. She can love and respect him as her husband and a good provider having raised children and yet push him further and further getting off on his humiliation.

NakisissyNakisissy12 months ago

Awesome

I love the whole series and find the previous chapters similar to my wife and my relationship. My wife has not made out with anyone else though. I would be so supportive of her cuckolding me and the rules outlined in Fran's letter would be a dream cum true for me. We role play her cucking me and me being her clean up bitch. She rarely allows me in her pussy (only two times this year) as my small penis does not satisfy her. I service her orally and have supervised masturbation only, and I must clean up any mess I make. I must wear panties always and I often wear a bra or nightie for bed. These things have developed over years of marriage and I love where we are at. The only thing I would like to change is my wife having a boyfriend who could satisfy her in a way I am not equipped to do.

01JETMECH01JETMECH4 months ago

I didn’t like the humiliation part. One can be loving and sharing while everyone’s fantasies are being fulfilled

mattenwmattenw29 days ago

Two days later she was served with divorce papers and he told the family that she was cheating on him with a teenager.

No one will believe her that he wanted her to cheat on him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous