All Comments on 'Rainy Day Ch. 01'

by blooke1234

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Absolutely awesome. I want more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
damn good start and a first time poster to boot.

I can visualize three hot women and one young stud getting all of the pussy he can handle for the whole weekend.

Hope to see more soon, thanks for the good read.

Psionic_XPsionic_Xalmost 14 years ago
Great start!

This was a really great start! Post more soon!

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973almost 14 years ago
Great Start

This started with a nice lead in and then excellently dived into the story. I truly hope you continue this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SOOO HOT

This is a dirty, dirty story and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

So hot. I cant wait to read more. My pussy is twitching for me.

YsdiraYsdiraalmost 14 years ago
grammar, punctuation

Very good story line, erotic but suggest reading the story once again for typos, grammar errors and punctuation.

such as the sentence that reads I stared ...

Anna gave her (word is missing) stare...

Anyway story is too long for me to edit. I have finals next week.

Very good story line, erotic. but suggest someone should proof this for you.

thanks for sharing.

hourshoursalmost 14 years ago
more

I love ass to mouth stories !

incenseincensealmost 14 years ago
ass love

excellent beginning.i love ass licking and sniffing, particularly a mature motherly anus!!!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 13 years ago
another great story!

Your stories are all wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My favorite line...

"I could hear her asshole stretching as her butt tried to swallow my cock."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
VERY EXCITING WRITING

LOved the story, look for the next xhapter.-EATANDBEMERRY-69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My girlfriend Sandra is my tennis partner for a midweek social comp..Her mum,June said Sandra was not well so if i still wanted to play she would partner me.Fine,i picked

her up,we played o.k.but playing doubles i would look at her,she has quite a large bottom,her panties stretched over it, i missed a few shots.As i drove her back,we laughed,we were both hot and she asked could she shower at my flat instead of disturbing her daughter.I said,look i will get the shower going for you,the taps can be a bit fiddly,so i got it about right and walked out and she was leaning over,her panties off,pulling down her socks,i stared,my cock hardening and she turned and caught me,i quickly walked away,went to my room,as she went to the shower,my cock was semi hard,then i heard her voice,can you help me with the water.I walked in,it felt cool,i only had my shorts on,i reached for the taps,take them off,what,your shorts dont want to get them wet,i slid them down,my cock springing out,i tried to cover up,she looked at me,nice,touching me,Sandra was right,what,she said you had a nice cock now squeezing me,hard too,what else did she say,said you liked to put it there, slightly turning and pointing to her bottom,i went quiet,leaning back against the wall,my cock sticking up,she held up my tube of lube,bent over,her hole shiny already with lube,i dropped 2 blobs on my cock she reached back and positioned my cock and i pushed forward,her bottom opening for me,i held still but she pushed back against me sliding her bottom over my cock until i was deep inside her.I held her against me and moved my cock in and out of her tight bottom,i started to fuck really fast,about to cumm,when she pulled away and turned and took my cock into her mouth which i filled straight away,oh so good.Now we can shower,she washed me clean,then leaned back against the wall,her legs open and said lick me,now please.i got down and bought her to orgasm,her legs closing around my head.My wife Sandra and i live with her mum June,great arrangement.

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 9 years ago

She sounds like a very hot lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous