All Comments on 'A Sister's Gift'

by rawdogpro

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hell Yes!!

Now this is a HOT story. Please, please keep going!! Can't wait for more;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE!!

Yes continue with them becoming parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good!!!

One of the better Bro/Sis stories I've read in a long time.

eviltw427eviltw427almost 14 years ago
i agree

yes please continue we must hear the rest of the story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story !!

this really is a good story, cant wait to see what happens next !! :)

keep up the good work, love your writing style !!

thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I hope there is more!!! This is one of the best stories I have read so please continue.

reader230reader230almost 14 years ago
Great work

That was awesome! Going right to the favorites. Please write a part 2!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Damn! That was fucking HOT!

OMG! That was just too damn good!

That scene when he cums inside her and the dad is banging on the door

was just delicious!

Oh do I ever want chapter 2! Let's see how you make this play out!

Thanks for writing!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
I had to tell you

This story went to my favorite stories list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic Start

I thought this was a great first story. Nicely written, no glaring errors or mistakes, and generally well thought out. Here's hoping for a part 2 (in my opinion, I hope it stays with the same theme, without adding in any more family members (unless there's a hidden sister in there somewhere :) ). Good job.

grassmanrossgrassmanrossalmost 14 years ago
OMG

Are you kidding. You have to continue this. It is a fantastic frigging story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well written story. Keep it up.

You have started on several more chapters. I'm sure. Here is some interesting fillers.

Parents we will talk about this in the morning.

Parents talk together in there bedroom. Daddy did you see her dripping from her flower. Mon did you see the size of him. Hot sex for them tonight.

Parents decide to come clean about there life style in the hidden room. Total Dungeon.

Twins will soon be on the way. Tell how a loving family works it out.

Use your gift for writing and make us the old couple smile and think.

Keep up the good work.

Dungeon Bob Tells you how long I haven't used my Literotica User password. But your story told me to write this.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Interesting debut

There are a few areas where the narrative could be tightened, but it does the job well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
keep it simple

remember to keep it simple the fewer involved the better so keep the parents out of it let the kids keep fucking but never get the parents involved it ruins the story

missveramissveraalmost 14 years ago
hmm...

"It is a miracle that I haven't provoked anyone to the point of raping me." kind of a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YEAH, JUST KEEP THE FOLKS OUT.....

......AND EVERYBODY ELSE. FOR SURE IT WILL SUCK IF YOU DO THAT. THERE ARE MANY, REALLY CRAPPY STORIES (God, I sooo HATE 'em!) ON LITEROTICA THAT'VE FOLLOWED THAT ROAD....PLS AVOID AT ALL COSTS, MAN.

KEEP IT BETWEEN THE TWO OF 'EM, LET THE FOLKS NEVER UNDERSTAND AND CONDEMN THE ACT SO THE KIDS WILL BE FORCED TO CONTINUE FUCKING IN SECRET....PREGGOS ARE WELCOME (hopefully!!)....A SECRET KINDA LIFE FOLLOWS...

.....YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT......I SO HATE 3SOMES (ignore "dungeonBob" or wateva)

GREAT STUFF....KEEP GOING!

kennymx3kennymx3almost 14 years ago
Hot!

Your story definitely got me going. Can't wait to read more. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One mans fantasy

it not always anothers, I think this was a good first effort and wonder sometimes if the ability to comment should be left to only registered users or authors who have been published here. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Wow I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this shit is fucking hilarius when the parents came home i nearly died laughing i coulndnt hold it it was funny has fuck at the end with the image fo the mom and dad looking like WTF!!!!!

WOW

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
a gift of a story

One of the best endings to an incest story that I've read on this site.

Resist temptation - let the story end there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To be continued?

R u kidding? YES!!!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco estrellas, pero tienes que escribir más!

Debes terminar esta historia de mi amigo! I give five stars but you must finish it.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 11 years ago
Good story, but . . .

Yes, there were some errors:

"After Steve, I decided to take a brake from guys. 6 months passed and I still wasn't ready to start dating again."

Guys are not cars; they do not have "brakes" that you can take. Perhaps she took a "break" from guys. You should never start a sentence with a numeral instead of a word. "Six months passed . . .." There are other errors; these are only examples.

For many readers, a good story can be ruined by inattention to grammar, spelling, syntax. Those errors interrupt the flow of the story as it is being read. There is an easy solution at hand. Use an editor. They are available for free on this site.

You seem to have some talent for telling a story but writing a story requires some additional skills. Get an editor and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

Seems almost real - the way she kept letting him do a litttle more, then a little more, then...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It must be continued

Are kidding me

Yes, It must be continued

slider6428slider6428about 11 years ago

Oh my god, you really have to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more more more

Oh yes, we need more more more. Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To be continued?

Hell yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leave em wanting more!

Great story you didn't finish! I had to leave the comment for later as I am frustrated there has been no resolution to your cliff hanger... Oh well, wish life hadn't pushed you in other directions before you could finish this. Thanks for the effort. Isn't it strange how you had to get out half the story and then could just leave it at mid-point? The demons have been purged, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

This is so cool! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another wannabe writer

that wasted our time and the sites space with an unfinished poorly written story. DELETE AT ONCE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR POSTING A PARTIAL UNEDITED STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
all good, but end was unrealistic.

Great story, but the end ruined it for me. The parents are acting very abnormal. First off they thought Pete was off with his friends, secondly just imagine how stupid this situation would look in real life. Parents yelling at the door with no real proof anythign is going on inside, Why are they going to her room in the first place? Seemed very forced, as if realistically they would not have done that. You should have had the door unlocked and had the mom accidentally walk in with laundry or a gift or something. I mean...the dad literally just kicked the goddamn door in....like he has some suicidal daughter on the other side that he can't leave alone for more than 15 minutes. Redo, fix the end. Other than that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delete this shit story.

Seriously the whole thing was just so bad I hade to write and tell you too, one get an editor and 2 wtf was up with that ending just the whole thing was terribley written, but the ending just destroyed it completley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Harsh

i think the other comment was tad harsh. I thought this story was perfectly fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I also like how the first comment criticized you, but they couldn't even use spellcheck or the correct form of "to". Loved the story though. One of my personal favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANOMYMOUS 1/20/15

Follow your own advice. Get an editor, a dictionary, or at the very least get a f.....g clue.Your critique contains several of the types of errors you rail so hypocritical about! Stop writing your pidgin English reviews, at least until you can put together a coherent sentence that is grammatically valid.

FROM THE TEXT:

take a brake from guys (break)

was no where (nowhere)

Pete was laying on his back (lying)

Here's you gift (your)

I waded them (wadded)

all it's glory (its)

god gave you (God)

through deep breathes (breaths)

head board (headboard)

kinkee_kenkinkee_kenover 8 years ago
I liked it

I would think knowing their parents were home, he too would be getting dressed so they wouldn't be found out. But that would change the course of where the writer wanted to go with the story.

I enjoyed it and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't wait...

I can't wait the second part :D It's soo erotic :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

PLEASE do more of this story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I always wanted to....

I spied on all my sisters and my mother while they were asleep. I also felt my youngest sister's pussy up while she was asleep. I would have fucked any one of them, given the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Lol, too hilarious :). Loved her giving in inches and the typical boy always asking for more, lol. I seriously thought she was (or should have) jack slapped his ass when he didn't respond right away! ...or reach down there and yank/squeeze the fuck out of his balls!

Dads going to be furious that is t wasnt him fucking the hot girl with the flowering pussy and prolly jelous of his sons big dick, mom is prolly jaw droped at the softening 12" dick swinging in front of her, not believing something that big existed and wishing it had been fucking her, heh.

Funny though, my parents never seemed to care if I was dating or not, I certainly didnt share with them, heh. Must have been miserable for him growing up with a hot sister!

Wonder if there will be a second part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I just want a part two to find out the parents' reactions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic fantasy

My sister and I love reading these fantasy stories. It's getting harder and harder to keep telling ourselves it's just a fantasy. Especially when our folks run around the house in just their underwear and let us also. Even if our friends sleep over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please continue this story? I would really like to know what happens next. Story's this good deserve a sequel.

R47xxyR47xxyabout 6 years ago
and...?

Where oh where has the author gone? You really need to finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruined

You writers - you always have to throw in "but they totes get caught at the end" for MOAR DRAMA. It's pathetic. It's stupid. And it ruins the story.

Now what?

Either their lives are ruined and you have a really fucking depressing story or you have to pull out the PORN LOGIC to explain why everything is okay and that usually segues into "fun for the whole family" which dilutes the theme of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superior Creation: Dismiss the "MOAR DRAMA" critic for all our sakes

9 years up and how many naysayers?

Most creations don't get your story's coverage without a heaping helping of critique: yours has cruised above that standard for good reason.

You've synthesized a story worth appreciating. The characters had their motivations well expressed & evoked; the situation was well-defined; the energy built & climaxed fluidly.

Too much drama the opposition claims? Bologna. The tension defined this story's end. Was Star Wars episode 4 too extreme for blowing up the Death Star? Did Raiders of the Lost Ark preclude further Indiana Jones? Did Rick & Morty end when Rick was imprisoned?

Hater gonna hate. The silent majority (over a decade) outweighs him. Peace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The ending of this is SO hot. My pussy is gushing after reading this one.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

To be continued you said, what a joke ,we’ve been waiting years clearly your not going to finish this story. It’s a shame really it was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story,but the end,just blast every good feeling away

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it hopefully there will be more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good reD will there be more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous