All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 02'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
A great story

I have to say that so far i am captivated by the story. It can go in so many directions and it has great potential. I hope you want to keep writing chapter after chapter. I keep asking myself if I was Cameron who who I want to turn myself? My sister? As an alpha he would mate her. Sarah? Can Jen now share her Alpha? Just a few questions I see comming up. I thank you for such a good story. I too am impatient for the next chaper or 6.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great follow up

Awesome follow up chapter love where is going can't wait for more. Thank u for sharing Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That was awesome.

Finally a NonHuman story that's fun and actually readable. Cameron and Jenifer are fun and very likable characters. The love scene was fantastic. Can't wait to read more. Also can't wait until Jenifer explains the "in heat" thing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
A great second chapter....

....other than lots of dumb typos(?)- I like the mutual (telekinetic) lust thing and so far it's fairly sophisticated.

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Great progression

I'm loving Cameron even more. Really looking forward to reading how he progresses as he comes to terms with his new nature. I'm sure he's going to build into a pretty impressive Alpha. Great stuff!

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsalmost 14 years ago
I know, posting late,

but I want to say now, before I read the next few chapters, don't let him lose Sarah.

Just a feeling.

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
sarah

don't let him lose sarah if what jen said about her being a female opposite camaron the she would be the alpha female when he bites her

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Incredible!

Sensual, erotic, innocent, tender, arousing, amazing, primal, This is what sexual attraction and fulfillment should be. In addition it gives me a writing standard to aspire to.

I'll take my time reading the series.

trikietrikieabout 10 years ago
WOWWWW

getting better with every word! hope you kept it up?

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 7 years ago
Re-reading

Still a good story...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
A Predicament

Cameron is faced with a problem,he is now stuck between his love for Sarah,and the love Jenifer has for him and him now being her Alpha,but Cameron obviously can't tell Sarah that he is a Werewolf Alpha and he just fucked Jenifer to break her bond with Tyler because if Sarah finds out she is likely to kick Cameron to the curb for fucking Jenifer unless Cameron can convince Sarah he did it to free Jenifer from Tyler.

So like I said Cameron is in a pickle,can Sarah understand he did it not for pleasure but to save Jenifer?.This story is getting interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous