All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Flaunts Her Sexy Butt'

by Alex_likes_Butts

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved this story

Any woman in her right mind would love to be your julie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Made me hard

Loved the first half of the story,

I would love to do this to my wife.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
Hot

I could live in Julie's sweet asshole! Wow, what a story. My cock is rock hard after somehow making it through that without shooting my own gusher. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That delicious taste.

By far the best work by you I have read. The full package in one. Having her ass cheeks spread wide open and her asshole eaten out and then filled with cock made me crank one out. You should have more of this content in the future. 5 stars! Adding the descriptions of scent and taste would push it over the top. Brilliant work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hard to find such good stories

generally stories get obvious and repetitive. Yours is not. It is subtle, well balanced. I could not with for anything better. Same thing for all the other stories you wrote. It is hard to find here something as good.

InSearchOfMeInSearchOfMeabout 3 years ago
Great

Amazing story every time I read it. The pacing is great!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

You did good. Keep writing.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Excellent! I'd like to see more (so to speak). Enjoyed the progressive teasing and the strong detail. Sometimes this body part is sadly ignored. Good narrative style of writing, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the anal play and her willingness to not only expose my favorite body part, but to allow herself to get fucked by both men was fantastic. Now only if next time they got to put real cum in her ass hole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous