All Comments on 'Battered Ch. 05'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
ABOUT TIME!!!

Damn been waiting for her to put her big girl panties on and kick his ass back yay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Five stars for that last scene...

Wow, it's about fucking time!!! Only a sick fool beats a woman. Only a sicker sadistic fool beats a woman immediately after she tells him she is pregnant. I am not normally a violent person but 'Elle' should come over and give him a taste of his own medicine. The first time she stands up to him he is paralyzed but I am sure that wouldn't be long because batterers seldom back off and seek the help they desperately need. Well done on that last scene. I felt I was right there with them. My only regret is that the chapter was not longer. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment. I am curious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm not all for the violence...

....BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE STABBED HIS ASS AND KNOCKED HIM UP SIDE THE DAMN HEAD WITH A SKILLET FILLED WITH HOT GREASE!!!...ahem...Anyhooo.....GREAT chapter...LOL... I look forward to reading the rest. Keep up the good work! =)

AccentsNTattosAccentsNTattosalmost 14 years ago
right on

hallee should have thrown a pot of hot grits on his a$$! glad she finally left him but in all honesty i would have been more careful if i were her now she may possibly carrying a 2nd child with the bastard but the chapter was great and i am keeping my fingers crossed for luke and hallee!

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3talmost 14 years ago
I agree with all the above....

She should've f'd him up but Luke was on the phone so.....:) Thanks for the update and until next time....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Kick his M-F A@S....

it about time she stood up and fought for her child (children) if not for herself, but I would have had to get in at least one good hit preferable to his groin area...

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
Screw that...I' am ALL for violence IN this case...lol. Great Chapter and update

Come on LilMami! Why couldn't you make her stab him in his upper thigh near his dick so he could get the point or hit him upside the head and yes as a southern woman I'am all for the grits trick too!...pouting. (Just teasing, haha) BUT GREAT and WONDERFUL chapter. It had just the right touch, so glad that Halle loved herself and her son and unborn child enough to stand up for herself and finally walk away. I found this chapter like the rest, to be very realistic because for most women who get to that point of domestic abuse, it does come down to either walking away on your own two feet or leaving in a body bag. So the way you added that in was chilling but very realistic and honest, which makes you one of my favorite writers on here because you give a dose of reality among the fluff stories.

And Jeremy is a sick bastard, not only beating his wife but his pregnant wife then giving the old rehab trick and I will change just give me a chance...blank stares... no buddy he is so not a redeemable character.

Can't wait to see where you go with this story in the next chapter, walking away was the first hardest part, now what Hallee do after that of getting her life in order and living again is the second hardest part and so is letting luc love her enough to know he would not hurt her. So can't wait! Good job

theirdretheirdrealmost 14 years ago

I agree with the last comment. Finally she able to fight back. Please don't let that be Jeremy baby she is carrying.

sweetmissa21sweetmissa21almost 14 years ago
FINALLY

I am sooo glad she finally hit her breaking point and stood up for herself...And i hope she keeps standing up for herself!!! and please that baby cannot be jeremy's

bellanoirbellanoiralmost 14 years ago
that was good!

Ima need a longer chapter woman! that was like a teaser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Scary...

Going back to face this maniac makes no sense, whatsoever. The character has already been portrayed as an individual with serious issues who can't be reasoned with. Unless a woman is willing and capable of physically protecting herself, it might only take one well-placed hit or kick for a guy to kill her. Survival is the ultimate task at hand - for her son and for herself. You know, live to fight another day and all that. I hope women don't read this and think that's the way to go, unless, again, they're ready and capable of whippin' ass.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

I'm glad Hal stood up for herself, but I agree, confronting an abuser is not the smartest thing. A relative if mine was in a similar situation and she list her life. This story hits close to home for me because if this. Great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous