All Comments on 'Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 13'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Utterly disturbing and disgusting

Does torture and murder really have a place here?

If this turns you on, please seek help immediately.

Thanks for ruining this site for me.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanalmost 14 years ago
To Utterly disturbing and disgusting

To your question: Does torture and murder really have a place here?

Yes, I'm afraid it does. This is a novel about love and sex, but it is also about revenge and greed. Conrad is NOT a nice guy, although women are attracted to him. He is a criminal who achieves a certain level of success in drug trafficing, and that means he will stop at nothing to make money.

Marty, curently in prision, will eventually try to track him down and kill him for what he's done to gloria and for keeping Marety's share of the armored car robbery.

To your question: If this turns you on, please seek help immediately.

I have always enjoyed crime stories. I accept the inherent violence that goes with them as do millions of other readers. Try reading THE GODFATHER, or watch the movie to save time, it's a classic, enjoyed by countless numbers of fans and is riff with gore. No help is needed if one enjoys this material.

And as to your last statement: Thanks for ruining this site for me.

I assure you that you are free to chose whatever site you wish. My story on Literotica should in no way cause you to pass on anyone else's story. I am sorry that you find my story offensive, although you did apparently read 13 chapters. Read whomever you want and try to be happy.

Paris Waterman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous