All Comments on 'Neighborhood Milf'

by leanmachine3

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
I really liked the T&A 'messaging'

You must teach me how to do that. I can already envisage sending text massages over my cell phone.

And when you 'through' her off... Wow!!!

Sorry for the sarcasm but all these blunders make your story appear like pubescent outpourings and no more than wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
IMMATURE

Far too many spelling mistakes, bad grammar, repeated use of the same phrases. Massaging not messaging, threw not through.

Go back to school

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking awesome'

I'm totally wanting to find a hot older woman to go fucking crazy fucking!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
What a lucky bugger.

Great story.

Is there a chance of more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This happened to me when I was this age

I fucked my neighbour for quite awhile till I knocked her up, being that she never had a guy at the time, I knew it was mine but she said she wouldn't tell my parents if I kept on fucking her, which I agreed to and fucked 4 kids out her before she up and moved away one day never to be seen or heard from again. That was 30 years ago, I still miss her big tits and tite pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey anonomous

anonomous feels really proud of himself, to be such a freeloader off this woman on welfare

DashDotDashDotalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Very much like what my husband told me happened to him with a lady he babysat for. She seduced him over several weeks of babysitting a few times a week. The black dress zipping almost word for word like Bill's experience.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
It was really hard to read

This story is a perfect example of why someone other than the author should proof read stories before they are submitted.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Answer to any teens dreams

What guy teen or older is not impressed by big tits and a woman's ass? This is an interesting story that deserves to have another chapter or two added for my satisfaction!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Oh yes!

Fucking a friends mom is always good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic story

great story, well written, rings true! I have a sexy wife I'd love to share

m_w_k2005@yahoo.com

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Well done

Now he needs to own her and make her beg. But he shouldn't share her or tell anyone. Let her find the young girls for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why ...

... do you keep using the word "through" instead of the correct homonym "threw"??

Very disconcerting.

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Need an editor for sure

"My husband and I's"???? Really??? When did anyone in any English class tell you "I's" was a proper contraction?? Story is pretty good but all the grammatical mistakes make it hard to read

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 8 years ago
good stuff, room for improvement.

"Oh shit, did I kill her?" - This line made me laugh.

But it was a story, just a few misspelled words and strange sentencing. As a lover of milfs, I look forward to the nexy installment.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
nothing quite like a verbal assault on

or a text to,

a breast. lol

"I took one giant tit in each hand and began messaging them"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story was fine.

I would agree with other's comments, it did need more careful editing. I also think it would have benefitted from getting in Mrs. Jensen's head; why is she digging the kid?

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Very hot

Not well written as others have stated - but a great idea. Filling in the main characters would help in your next story and use a spelling and grammar checker will certainly help with the complainers - but keep your ideas 'cumin' for us! We will read your script!

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the basic premise of the story until I ran into the word "grinded", not such word and that really interrupts the enjoyment like a bucket of cold water. Helped recover a little when he "barebacked" her pussy.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Trite

This story reads like hundreds of others. The MILF has big boobs and a shaved pussy. (Like a porn star.) Big boobs either sag or they are fake. Either is a turnoff.

What's with the MILF in a bikini? Try something new.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Got His Dream

His hot older neighbor lady gave him all he wished for - - - it wasn't even Christmas. You, the author, get five stars for your holiday of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
u must have a small dick

why do you keep saying 7inch dick thats not really ever big unless in real life you actually have a real small dick is that why you kept saying 7 inches ,you need to proof read befor posting lots or errors

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Other than the spelling/grammar errors, I liked the story. I feel bad, though, that all their kids are handicapped. How else would you explain that none of them woke up when their mom and their babysitter started yelling at the top of their lungs? One can only surmise that the kids are deaf.

HughJardHughJardalmost 8 years ago
Nicely told

A good story very well told*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed your story, which could only be improved with a continuation of the boy fucking the MILF again, and again. I really liked the MILF giving her conquest her black panties, to ensure he would have something to play with until she called him back for more. Thanx for the read, I'm going on to Chapter 2.

fe11edger1fe11edger1almost 8 years ago
dream intro to sex

I got my intro from the landlady of the pub where I worked when I waS 15. sADLY SHE IS LONG GONE BUT i REMEMBER HER WITH REAL GRATITUDE AND LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
7 is big

Anonymous above claimed that 7 inch is not big. Since 5 inches is average, 7 obviously is big. All you people who keep confusing sex with record seeking are missing a lot, and never experienced a good orgasm.

If you keep on ranking it means the sex you have is not good enough, or you would never even think this way, but instead think "she/he/hers/his is the best".

Ever been in love, amazed, or blown away? Nobody starts to make a study then or starts to measure or assess things. Making things bigger and more extreme is not going to help your lack of pleasure, it's like keeping eating more food you don't really enjoy hoping for more satisfaction.

Change the food and eating conditions, not the quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah.

"Yeah" is American slang for "yes" and "oh, my, yes!" (You know, what any Red Blooded American boy says when he finds that the MILF for whom he has been lust wants him almost as badly.)

"Ya, ya" is what Scandinavians say when someone says something with which they agree.

Sorry to niggle here over spelling. You're on the right track. Keep writing. A little closer proof reading & a few less exclamation marks and I would give you a five instead of a four. Thanks for sharing.

DOUG out

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
As has been pointed out...

It needs a good proofreader/editor to go over it.

One error not pointed out, so far, is "titts" instead of "tits".

However, of all the errors pointed out, "grinded" is not one of them. To wrdbtchr, who said, "I enjoyed the basic premise of the story until I ran into the word 'grinded', not such word...", better get out your dictionary. You'll find "grinded" is an accepted British variation of the past tense of grind. Yeah, it sounds klunky to American ears, but it is a perfectly valid word. BTW, "...not such word..."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had no idea.

Came here to leave a comment on "

Wow! I'm messaging her ass and she thinks it feels good!"

Still leaving the comment obviously but hopefully the previous comments have made you aware that it does matter. An author who doesnt know words is hard to take seriously.

Worth the work too.

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistover 7 years ago
Good concept

The story is fine, and even writing from the point of view of a dumb, horny teenager is fine, but you still have to write in recognizable English. It's Literotica, not Illiterotica.

If this sounds harsh, so be it. The spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation are truly that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One more piece of picky advise

Never ever use "Hahaha!" to show someone laughing in your writing. This sounds childish and you never see any published authors use "Hahaha" to refer to someone laughing. Instead use he,she,or they laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A happy reminder of my youth

About 60 years ago I babysat for my aunts friend. She was 22 and I was 17. Her husband was in the Navy and it was girls night at the bazaar. She came home "loaded" to the gills and VERY friendly, SO friendly I didn't leave till the next morning. OH, to be young again!! Just keep the story going. It is good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good Concept

This is pure and simple porn, infantile, basic and primordial and you care about English? As you say, this is Literotica. Don't lose the sense of proportions, man!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Fun story. More please!!

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
It got me off!

It doesn't have to win a Pulitzer, it just has to be hot, sexy, naughty and a few more things. And it was.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
A scorcher!

Great preparation of the scene - and then the climax! OMG! You have to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Enough description to allow every man to view Julie as his mind's fantasy woman, but not too specific to cause doubt. Great story about a boy's dream come true. It was good not to describe Mr. Jensen; kept him from being a problem. Will the next installment be about the hot math teacher, Mrs. Jones? encore!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucktoy

i need a hot chick to fuck.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
I feel sorry for the Jensen family...

It must be sad to have three children who are all deaf...

I mean, really, if you're going to write about some babysitter and the kids' parents having sex and screaming their heads off...? You better have a real good reason for kids to not come busting in either all scared or to find out what's wrong..

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
Get an editor...

Really... Or spell check. Instead of "threw" it was "through" and still I finished THROUGH the story before I THREW my arms up high to utter clenching of my teeth. Story was awesome. Spell check would really be great. Not all readers would read through the end. Glad your story was 2 pages. More would really freak me cause of all the misused words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Agree With CrazyNewAdventurer

Learn to spell. Get an editor. Enjoyed the story but the spelling threw me through the wall!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
soundproof

It seems all rooms and homes have very good sound proofing as no one ever hears the screams. stories starting to sound so familiar to one another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go Straight To Jail, Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $......

Your worst problem is the number of grammatical errors in your story......

Do NOT use a spell checker as it cannot tell you if the right word is used.

A spell checker would have, and probably did, tell you that "through" is the right word when what was needed was "threw".......

That means you need a REAL PERSON, or PERSONS, to read your stories and make corrections before you publish them.

A good editor also can alert you to other mistakes, like saying she "threw her clothes on the ground" (the bedroom has a floor).

Professional writers use editors, many editors, not just one. Of course they pay for the editors whereas you can find editors for free on Lit. I edit for several people on Lit but I'm not looking for any more editing so I'm not giving you a way to contact me.

A hot story can fail because of errors but a half baked story can become hot because it has no errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it......

and THANK YOU for having a "normal" cock.....not the HUGE, MASSIVE, MONSTER that other writers seem so determined to have.

The proof reading could help but again, I liked it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely loved your story. It reminded me of the MILF that lived right next door to me. I fantasized about her for years.

laurieklauriekover 5 years ago

This is so good I am about to blow - I would love to have my hard cut cock crushed between Shirleen Stanfast's moist warm vaginal walls

laurieklauriekover 5 years ago

In my mind's eye I can picture David West and I undressing each other down to our boots and socks - we then get in to 69 position and enjoy a feast of cock sucking - I almost choke on David's bulging red hairy thick cut cock and then shoot cum on to his lovely red beard and mouth watering red hairy chest

laurieklauriekover 5 years ago

There is plenty of action in the bedroom of Stuart & Michaela Lew - they are going hammer and tongs having 69 style oral sex and then as Michaela lies on her back with her legs spread wide open Stuart rams his donkey sized hard throbbing 8 inch long jet black hairy thick cut cock deep inside her hot wet hairy pussy which is flooded with a lava flow of hot steaming cum

laurieklauriekover 5 years ago
2 hot boys

Laurie Knightley & Klaus Puschenjak when in high school had some fun - Laurie went down on his knees and rolled back Klaus's foreskin and took in his mouth the hard thick blonde hairy uncut cock - Klaus then caressed Laurie's awesome dark hairy chest and then went down on the 7 inch long jet black hairy thick cut cock - Klaus then rammed his cock up Laurie's hairy arse hole and shot a load of steaming hot cum

laurieklauriekover 5 years ago
Robin & Luke

A few weeks ago Robin Gardner found herself in a pick up joint hoping to score and she meet a hot looking guy called Luke who had short spiky heavily gelled jet black hair and 5 day jet black stubble - they had a few drinks and then went to Robin's house where they drank wine and pashed off - this was followed by hot 69 style oral sex and then Robin lied on her back with her legs spread wide open and Luke drilled his 8 inch long throbbing jet black hairy thick uncut cock deep inside her hot wet hairy cunt which was flooded with hot steaming cum

laurieklauriekover 5 years ago
A very hot chick

Pirrie Simai has become quite horny of late - a few weeks ago she was spit roasted by Laurie and Elan - Pirrie got down in doggy position and as Elan's 7 inch long throbbing jet black hairy thick cut cock pounded her hot wet jet black hairy cunt she sucked Laurie's bulging dark hairy cut cock

laurieklauriekabout 5 years ago
So Horny

Chris is such a lucky boy - the other night Helen Nicopoulos lied on her back with her legs spread wide open and Chris Kiskiras speared his hard throbbing 9 inch long jet black hairy thick uncut cock deep inside her hot wet jet black hairy Greek cunt and then unloading torrents of hot steaming lovely cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lauriek go to your own site

Is everything in your life jet back? Can't say black without adding jet? You are not quite a writer yet but it appears you wanna be.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I found this story by clicking on "favorites".

Do you have a way that you are paying people to "favorite" this story? I am so turned off from the errors and trying to squeeze in every possible description of something. I quit reading the story and read the comments instead. I found that you do have some morons following your total lack of writing skills. Reading the "Neighborhood MILF" should have a disclaimer warning of possibly causing ED. Stick to writing on bathroom walls.

laurieklauriekover 4 years ago
A naughty girl

A few weeks ago Ginette Searle went to a pick up bar in the city where she was chattered up by a hot looking guy Billy who had red hair and a red beard and after a few drinks they went to an apartment in St Kilda where they drank wine and pashed off and then had steamy 69 style oral sex - after this Billy lied on his back with his bulging 9 inch long red hairy thick uncut cock pointing skyward and Ginette smeared her soaking wet jet black hairy cunt with lube and then lowered herself on to Billy's massive blood filled beef pole which was buried deep inside her hot pussy and filled her pussy with a lava flow of molten bubbling cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More of Mrs Jones!

It seems you've kind of forgotten about the MILF math teacher Mrs. Jones, in the Neighborhood MILF series. Can you please tell us more about that character?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Grammarly is free

... and if you're too shy to find a real person to edit your stories, I'm sure it would help.

damianedamianealmost 4 years ago
What a lucky boy

Chris is a real lucky boy and Luke Hemsworth loves having his rock hard cock crushed between Gabriella's moist vaginal walls

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

I thought at the end he would wake up from a dream. Thanks for sharing.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Pity that Mrs J's lawn already mowed...should think after 3 kids she could get down with being natural...guess old habits die hard...real men down with bush....

damianedamianeover 3 years ago
A real hot chick

Robin Gardner hit pay dirt at a bar in Carlton where she met a hot looking dark haired guy Luke who shouted her plenty of drinks and they then went to Robin's house where they drank wine and pashed off - after this Robin lied on her back with her legs spread wide open and Luke plunged his hard throbbing 8 inch long jet black hairy thick uncut cock deep inside her soaking wet red hairy cunt which was filled with a massive lava flow of molten bubbling cum

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

well written, well paced,,hot mom story,,liked that she is shaved,,i dont dive in hairy pussies,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Terrible punctuation and grammar plus so many spelling mistakes it’s obvious this story has never been edited. If the writer has given it a final read through I think they must be barely in their teens, English is not a good subject for them at school, and they don’t read many books. Maybe because they’re so busy wanking over pictures or porn videos. I won’t be bothering reading any more of their work.

Having said all that, without the mistakes it’s a halfway decent story. Well worth a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

The story would be good if you knew how to write English. As usual you need a good editor and perhaps a few more years of life experience. This seems to be written by an 18 yr.old or possibly younger person. English was NOT my best subject as I thought since I speak it and read it every day I didn't need to be taught how. But this youngster needs to go back to school.

Attention LIT moderators how did LaurieK get all those idiotic posts past the screening? Another juvenile wannabe posting gibberish in the comments.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hey "lean machine"...

..."Never been a better time now that your eighteen"

It's YOU'RE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps I'm just to old, but why would an attractive, mature wife with children want to do anything with a cock with an immature, bumbling idiot attached to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Be careful mill's I let it happen to me with an 18 year old neighbor. The mother beat me put me in the hospital,my husband beat the 18 year old up got charged with assault then divorced me. I got the children but when they could choose who they wanted to live with they went to him. Also my parents would not speak to me and 2 siblings wouldn't speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Funny story. I think there should be another chapter. The husband catches the kicks the home wrecker ass then divorces and gets the children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even for a fantasy this is cringe.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Oh wow, so much anonymous hate. Do you guys want to turn this story into a "Burn The Bitch" fantasy? Who knows, the hubby may be an unattentive jerk having his own affair or maybe he's a cuckold and knows what the wife's doing and if so deserves to lose her to the 18-year-old. It's only a story guys. Relax, this is only the first chapter. I liked it and gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: Anon who said:

"Perhaps I'm just to old, but why would an attractive, mature wife with children want to do anything with a cock with an immature, bumbling idiot attached to it?"

I'm also too (sic) old now, but there can be many reasons. I lost my virginity at 18 to the mother of a friend of my little sister. It started when my sis asked if I would give a ride to the mom. I don't recall what the reason was, maybe a car in the shop but I really do not remember. My sister and her friend of the same age (14) were also in the car. The mom flirted with me a bit, making comments about my 'broad shoulders' and such. It was so obvious that after the ride when we were alone my little sister said something like "Please don't sleep with (her friend's name) mom." This also made me aware that my little sister at 14 was fairly aware of human sexuality. But it happened, and then was repeated a few times. She was the wife of an officer who was away for months on end, and all I can guess was that she was sexually frustrated.

And then later at about 23 I had a coworker who was an older woman. Probably early 40s. Very trim and attractive for her age. One day she said something like "What do people around here do for fun?" and I was clue-full enough to ask her if she'd like to go to a bar after work. She also had a young daughter, about 14, who was very cute. The mom and I had a brief relationship, and many years later (about 5 or so) I was driving through my older sister's neighborhood with my younger sister in the car, and spotted the daughter walking along the sidewalk. I stopped to say "Hi!" and as it turned out the daughter knew my little sister as they had been in the same grade together in HS. I knew from my sister's age that she had to be over 18, so I asked her out and she said yes. But when I called her later to make a date she said her mom (she was still living at home) said she couldn't go out with me. A shame, because she was very cute, but I can understand the mom not wanting to have her girl be sleeping with the same guy she had been sleeping with a few years ago, so I let it go.

So yeah, it's not outrageous for an older woman to start up a relationship with a younger man. I'm not saying that this story is real, because it is almost certainly not, I'm just saying that my own experience tells me that there are actual reasons why an older woman might want a sexual relationship with a younger man, despite his sexual inexperience.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

This is a beautiful story of an 18-year-old boy who gets to fuck a really hot and gorgeous MILF, and gets a pair of her black panties to remember her by. It is a perfect stand-alone story, but with your adept writing skills it certainly could stand a sequel! After all, he already has a date with the lady when her husband is going to be away, and there are many possibilities for further development of their "intimacies". And of course there is his HS Teacher with the big boobs that he could now seduce and further develop his fucking skills with. And that could easily lead to him moving on to do all the the attractive ladies that his mom has as friends. And perhaps it could even lead to his doing his mom, after she finds out what he has been doing to all her friends! Just and idea, but in any case, Thanx for the very heartwarming and erotic Read!

ChelieBelieChelieBelieover 2 years ago

Seven inches. Got it. And what did you keep messaging those titties..I'm guessing 😗😙😚

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cheating whore that can’t be a decent woman. Now she’s fucking little boys that don’t know their ass from a whole in the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great story with a splash of humor very well done. I’ve had situations like this happen to me many times. Forget the haters, you are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Don't worry they won't even notice your gone."

YOU'RE = YOU ARE GONE

YOUR = THEY OWN SOMETHING CALLED "GONE"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I realize the grammar was atrocious but besides that, this story just felt klunky. For fiction to be good, it has to be believable. I personally just never thought, I can see this happening. Even science fiction or fantasy stories have to create a believable world. This just wasn’t believable. And like it has been said, you really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had potential, but would have been better if it hadn't been so exaggerated. Normal breasts would have been far better than "double-D titties". Come on. Story telling works better if it's believable rather than over the top. A grammar check would help too. For example "as she through her arms around me" should have been "as she threw her arms around me". In other words, the piece needs to be a little less far fetched, and to be copy edited. That would greatly improve both the readability and the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. thanks

joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Love Story Hot MiLF RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jullie Jensen is one hot Fucking MILF must be Horny for cock. Five Stars Great Story hope for a second story, RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost me at “monstrous double D’s”

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

This is a re-read for me; not sure how many times but several. A consider this a very good story. Contrary to what the anonymous naysayers have offered I do not see it as unbelievable or implausible. But whether it is or not the fact is the story is quite erotic and a rousing; which I think is what this site tries to offer the readers who visit. Well done leanmachine3 ! Don’t take those who choose to not be known seriously. if they can’t move from anonymity then there opinion is worthless. I do think a little more attention to proofing would enhance your ver good stories.

Thank you for braving the stupidity of anonymous ignorant folks to share your creativity. John

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 years ago

Liked the urgency of the sex, the "I gotta have you in me now!!" heat of passion. On the other hand, "Monstrous double D's" and shaved pussy. Oy vey....as one of the other commenters said, it's more believable if she has somewhat more normal sized tits. I'd bet there are quite a few women who shave clean, but probably many more who just leave their pussies alone, or maybe trim for swimsuit season. On the whole, a fun read. And there's nothing wrong with a married woman who gives it up to the neighbor kid. Gotta have a little fun, right?? Be funny if she got knocked up from that one short encounter.

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

Question, why mention this Mrs Jones woman if she was not to be the focal of the story? It started off with her then switched to Mrs Jensen from three houses down on Chris' birthday. WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FIVE STARS Julie Jensen is one HOT FUCKING CUNT I HOPE SHE GETS KNOCKED UP SHE NEEDS TO BE PREGNANT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much fantasy, I'd like to see fewer boyhood dreams but more manly thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars Quite a Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Back when I was in school two things happened that I would like to know what would have happened if it happened today. One a boy wouldn't let a teacher alone until the teacher threatened the parents. The boy went transferred to a different school. The other was a teacher football coach got a cheerleader pregnant that teacher left soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad but you can't seen to decide which you're or your to use.

YOU'RE = YOU ARE

YOUR = YOUR CAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

During a party I held for my neighbors, the MILF across the street overheard me say to another guest, "Show me a woman who's never had her pussy licked, and I'll show you a wife that I can steal!" Later that night, she cornered me in the dark hallway way and with a straight face told me that she's never had her pussy licked and that her husband won't, but she wanted me in the worst way to be the first. I was 25 and single and threw caution to the wind and introduced her to oral sex like she's never had before, giving her multiple orgasms practically nonstop. Then, I'd get my reward when she'd suck my big throbbing cock and would let me fuck her pussy nice & hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your first exchange of dialogue is full of mistakes, so I didn't bother with the rest.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Very predictable and writing was pedestrian

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "similar stories" on the last page must include a category/filter for ESL.

I need to "bust" out of reading lousy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

kids went out I suppose||||||||||||||||

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wouldn't it be funny if the husband caught them and beat the shit out of him and then filed for divorce. Who's the real father of the 3 children.? So many questions. Try writing a story about normal man standing up for his family and how to handle a situation like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Five Stars She Sure Liked Her Pussy ate and sucked good cock RW

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous