All Comments on 'Letters from Nikki'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Stop with the letter thing

At first it was okay, but you can't get so many letters about jacked up stuff. If you must write about getting a letter get a happy one sometime.

Nikki most of have a Nikki, She was the girl in high school or grade school not the popular one that all the jocks wanted who put out but,she was pretty quite one who was religious and smart who liked us.

She wasn't going away to college like us or she was going a religious school or her parents talked her to enter a convent.

Yes we wanted what every high school boy wanted before going away to school or to the service (a piece of ass) from that girl.

What happened to her after we left, I don't know, when I go home to the old neighborhood on leave or after college and getting a job. I might think of her name then I might not. More than likely not and I really don't care what she may be doing with herself. Now if you married her you may care. I didn't marry her so that subject is not on my mind. Use your good writing skills to write about something else. Someone said your writing is very good sometimes and trying to find out I will let you know when I find something I like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous