All Comments on 'How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
TITLE THE STORY RIGHT

He is a "Sissy Cuck" actually the world cuckold has been perverted by grouping it into a bisexual's and BDSM fantasy. A cuckold by definination is one whose mate has or is having sex with others without knowldge or consent of their partner (in other words they have a cheating spouse). A real male would act on the seemingly strong negative feelings you have given him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This Story May Be The BEST Cuck Story on Literotic

IT IS TITLED CORRECTLY and written by a woman. Now, I am not a cuck with my wife in the true sense of the word (yes, you did capture the word correctly, despite the first review), although I have wanted her to cuck me since the beginning of our marriage over 25 years ago. I HAVE been "cucked" by 2 former girlfriends (girlfriends that I stayed with for years-one in college and one soon after college-both with the guy whom at that time, I considered my best friend). The first time it was not with my knowledge or consent, but I walked in on them. She and I made up, but I never spoke with him again.

In my mind, he broke the "guy" code as I define it. It did, however, become the spark of a fantasy that has lasted the rest of my life-that happened in 1974. A few months later I encouraged her to hit on my roommate. She did, but he didn't take the bait. After college I had another firlfriend who was even more sexually liberal. Together we seduced my best friend into a threesome. I fucked her while he watched, then he fucked her while I watched. We went to sleep together, but he fucked her once more during the night and again after I went to work in the morning. I did not eat her creampie (although today I would). I had ALL of the feelings you described, they were wonderful. Yes, he honestly had the largest cock I have ever seen in person, which it the primary reason I asked him to join us.

I told you all of this so that you will understand that I know whereof I speak. The feelings you have captured are the ones that I remember and the ones that I dream of feeling again. The fact that you are a single woman, writing from the man's perspective makes your work even more incredible.

I have just found you with this series, but will now go back and read all of your other work. PLEASE write more in this same character. You are an expert. My "all man", cuckold cock has been hard since I read the first installment (the first reviewer will question whether I could be all man, but if I weren't I wouldn't have been married to the wonderful woman that I have been for 25 years. Face it, it's a fetish, not a perversion-read the definition of cuckold in Wikipedia).

You keep writing like this and I will keep reading and voting 5s.

Thank you!

threeinchthreeinchalmost 14 years ago
Thnak you, another great chapter , hoping for more.

my tiny penis is going to be sore just like jerry's.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Wrong category

Oral sex with another man to "get him ready" is gay sex in my book. Unless he was forced (i.e., BDSM), it's gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Why exactly is a single divorced woman writing this story? Did this happen to you? have you lived this nightmare? was your husband as sick as the person you are writing about? And all the little pricked cucks that are giving you advice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE Read the Fucking Title Before you Read the Story

The concept that a cuck might suck a cock, and yes he was forced by the love of his wife, is not a crazy idea, nor is eating a cream pie. It is beyond me how you can complain. THERE IS NO CORRECT SECTION FOR A STORY THAT INCLUDES CUCKS, this one is close enough. There seems to be no place better than here. This IS a loving wife story, clearly she IS loving, particluarly if you read the whole series.

Why is a woman writing this?? Why not?? This is an exceptionally well written story. The author's talent at capuring this character, especially because she is a woman shines. No, I am not the author, just a man who knows great writing when he reads it.

Lynn, Please keep writing. Complainers, stop reading cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I concur with the other poster,

a guy going down on another guy...is totally gay. However, it is because his wife wants him too, so it's a LW story. I wonder if the wife would appreciate her husband treating her the same way she treats him I wonder....would be interesting to read. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OK I didn't like that bit

but is still a great stroy.

MissToniMissTonialmost 14 years ago
My Cuckhold Hubby and Me

This series has been very hot reading. I have been a cuckhold wife now for 3+ years and your stories have been errily close to what I have been through recently with the bull of my dreams. I would never leave my husband for him but I'm getting very used to the fact that he makes me feel wonderful when we're together while my husband stills gets that little jealously that makes our love making even more thrilling and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1/5

Should be in gay male. Lowest rating given due to miscategorization.

CuckyIICuckyIIalmost 14 years ago
I know that feeling.

I gave this five stars when I first read it but waited until I had looked it over a second time to comment. First of all, I don't get the pleasure of listening in since my wife has all of her sexual encounters at her various boyfriends houses or apartments and only rarely have I ever been invited to go along. But I have had a real man's cock in my mouth getting him hard and, while it may feel good, knowing you are getting it hard to go in your wife is like someone ripping your guts out ever so slowly, inch by inch. Then having to hold his huge cock in position to enter her, watching it slide deeper and deeper and deeper, while listening to her moan is like a sledgehammer to the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have a great story... it's about

how I make my wife suck off a great dane... but of course I would post it here in Loving Wife's because, well, it has a wife in the story, the fact that it has nothing to do with a loving wife and all about sick sex doesn't make it fetish of course. I read this site, and the comments with such pity, often can't help but laugh at all the pathetic, sick, losers with poor self esteem, gay desires, and no concept of what a loving marriage is try so ridiculously hard to 'normalize' their perversions by insisting to post these CUCKOLD stories in a category called LOVING WIFE. LynnGKS, you are merely a pathetic child. Your immaturaty is an embarrassment for you. Lynn, go out and get a sex life... it'll do wonders for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Uhh

Miss Toni misses a point. What if her hubby and lover run off together? Like in this story, the guy is clearly gay and loves the dick. It'd be a bit ironic (dont you think) if her now gay hubby ran off with a dude and left her standing. It'd also be fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Getting silly in here

Dunno...maybe it's because I'm old school, but I'd like to bring a different perspective to it. If you are a man, and you either suck cock or take it up the ass, that makes you gay. Second, no woman is ever going to respect being in a relationship with a gay man. As friends, maybe, but not as a couple. Third, while I'm sure it does happen very, very rarely, situations like this may occur but they can't possibly last any length of time. I'm pretty sure you need some level of respect to continue a relationship. Some random dude isn't going to respect a whore, some whore won't respect a gay husband, and the gay husband will respect neither the whore nor the dude, and the reasons for this are so obvious it really shouldn't need stated. Last, for the commenter who suggests he's done this sort of thing himself, I must say that if you suck cock, you really have no business being with a woman for any reason. Hell, if you're gay, embrace it. The gay life has zero appeal for me, but confused people just irritate me to no end.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
GAY SECTION this should be titled How I became gay

Stop putting gay faggot stories in the loving wives section. there is nothing loving about this. Wife is a lying cunt who treats her husband like a piece of shit, No man would take that. wont ready any more of your crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing...

...not full of spelling and grammar errors that spoil so many other stories.

[quote]

"I must say that if you suck cock, you really have no business being with a woman for any reason. Hell, if you're gay, embrace it. The gay life has zero appeal for me, but confused people just irritate me to no end."

[/quote]

Bullshit. There are plenty of bisexual men and women out there. Being 'gay' generally includes *romantic* interest in members of the same sex and no attraction to members of the opposite sex. One can have romantic and sexual desire for members of the opposite sex, *and* experience eroticism in the performance of sexual acts with someone of the same gender without desire or need for desire to have a romantic attraction.

snathsnathabout 10 years ago
Substantial progression

And then he becomes a bisexual cuckold! OK let's see how far it goes? A fiver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh, I don't think so.

A commenter says "there are plenty of bisexual men and women out there. Being 'gay' generally includes *romantic* interest in members of the same sex and no attraction to members of the opposite sex."

I have to assume that commenter isn't a man.

I understand there are gay people out there. I understand there are a few bisexuals out there as well. I suspect it's a very small percentage of the population, so "plenty" isn't very accurate in describing the number...hell, plenty could refer to a few hundred. Point being, the majority of men (and I'm speaking as a man) don't suck cock. We don't do it, we don't think about it, and we feel lunch coming up when someone else mentions it. While having sex doesn't automatically have to mean an expression of love, for a supposedly straight man to jump right into sucking dick is a tad out of the ordinary. And in this story, the only way hubby gets excited is while the "wife" is describing another man. So, to sum up, he's performing gay acts and looking forward to them, the only attraction he has via the wife is by imagining her with a man..see where it's going? Sportsfans, the hubby is all about the dick, and when his every sexual fantasy revolves around another man, can romance fail to follow? And that puts this story firmly in the "gay" category. Don't misunderstand...I could care less what the merry fudge packers do so long as I don't have to witness it (I hate wasting good lunch) but call this story for what it is, rather than trying to parse and section it into something it is not.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyalmost 10 years ago
wonderful story!

Good story, I love reading other people's take on husbands that submit to their woman's lover. I think it's easily the hottest most intense thing a man can do. I also enjoy reading the negative comments, I want to kneel in front of the hateful men and beg them to use me as they will.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldover 9 years ago

i worship bbc. on my wedding day, when the priest says "you may kiss the bride," i want the big black best man to kiss the love of my life instead of me in front of all of our friends and family,, then 9 months later have his child

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
I love hairy pussy.

I woman's dense fur is where the Bull's sperm collects when it drools from her overflowing. I want to slurp on that glorious pussy mane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

his wife and bull are both whores if he was smart he would throw her out and move in with joan i am sure she would love to have jerry i hate when the bull makes the hubby suck his cock the hubby should make the bull suck his cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Hubby is going to realize he can't satisfy his wife and file for a divorce. What a stupid cunt.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I agree that there should be a separate category "cuckolds" or "cuckoldry". These stories, even if they include some "gay" things such as a husband sucking a bull's cock, are still more properly in "Loving Wives" category rather than in the "Gay Male" category. The editors of Literotica should consider adding a new category so we won't keep on having this same argument all the time.

That being said -- I love this story. I fantasize about being a cuckold husband and sucking my wife's bull's cocks. I would also love to have them fuck me too -- all with my wife watching.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

BTB and marry Joan, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its natural for a cuck to suck cock. He's justifiably curious about the phallus that pleasures his wife. And its natural for her to want to see him submit to the superior male's authority. A very lovely encounter. Getting cucked is already a mind fuck, so its only natural for a cuckold to get fucked in the head literally as well. The wife has already made her choice, so this is a way for the cucked hubby to express his agreement and be a part of the sex instead of just fapping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous