All Comments on 'Creampie for Husband'

by victorgershwin

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 14 years ago
nice & dirty

I hope you'll write more. A good beginning.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Nice detail and descriptions!

Sounds like fun! I need to do this at least once in my life.

Thanks for writing!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 14 years ago
Creampie

Is a great dessert! Yummy! Good job.

mortismortisalmost 14 years ago
Very good fantasy story

I eat at the Y several times a year. I am always amazed at her orgasm she floods my face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great creampie story!

My wife isn't too thrilled about the idea of creampie, but sometimes she indulges me. When I was 14 an older woman required me to clean her up between times, I began to think most women would like it. But, I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cream pie

I love cream pies My wife knows how muchI love it and lets me have all I want She one time had five guys over and when they came it was on or in her pussy it was my job to keep it clean I loved evry minute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
creampie lover

I married a beautiful girl that had been fucked only a couple of times. I met her when she walked in on her father and I in bed together and me with his cock in my "pussy" She just stood there and never said a word while I begged him to shoot his cum in my ass which he did. As he got soft and rolled off of me he suggested that I fuck his daughter. She began to undress and show her great body. As she crawled into bed her father put his cock into her mouth and began face fucking her as I mounted her cunt. He made it clear that from now on she and I were his bitch whores for him to use as he wanted. I was very happy with that arrangement .The three of us fucked and sucked each others brains out. I made it clear to her that although she had a great pussy but I had to have lots of cocks on a regular basis. as things progressed we married and on our wedding night I arranged for both of us to be gangbanged with me also sucking the cum out of her after each fucking. we did 23 guys including her father. When the word got out that we were a couple of cock sluts that would take cocks anywhere, anytime. we're happy with our life as cum whores and wouldn't change a thing.

ctarrantellactarrantellaover 11 years ago
Awesome Story

Is this a real life experience?

I wouldn't say this is something my wife and I do all the time but we do endulge in this more frequently lately. Your description is amazing and completely realistic. I remember those same feelings the first time I did this. Hell, I occasionally still have that hesitation every once in a while.

Great story! It is definately one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Encouragement for Me

Sounds like a home run move. I 'll have to build up the nerve, but if my wife wants it half as much as this gal I can only say she deserves it. Hope it will relight the fire for her.

THANKS

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayabout 10 years ago
ummy

I been eating my cum off and out of my wife for years. The first time we had sex after I just went down on her.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Good read but a little boring.

First of all, if he was going to eat her out, why would the initial position have anything to do with it, when he followed through? Don't understand that. If you can do it, by all means do it now. I now have ED and can't cum inside my wife. Have you ever tried to push a rope? Now, several years ago...ahem...a "friend" gave me a handjob in her car. At the beginning, I requested her to catch my cum in her hand and feed it to me at the end. I did enjoy that.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
One other thing I meant to say...

J should have straddled his face while he lies on his back and force feed it into his mouth as the gobs of baby making cream falls into his mouth as she pushes. This will be good training for when she goes out and starts having dates cum in her, and then when she gets home, feed it to him the same way. Then she can ask, "Now how does his jism taste compared to the others?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT!!!

Great story!!! I Loved the part when you pulled your wifes panties down. SOOOOOO hot!! I have a slight fetish with hot girls panties. Anyways...keep up the great sex life, hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I find that after i have shot my load I'm done. Her backside is most generally on a pillow. i climb off and just lay there beside her, maybe 10 minutes, then i begin to roll on my side, kiss the side of her hip, and work my way to her snatch hair. i remove the pillow, and the grand white juice begins to flow.. I DIG right in and get a mouthful. i then lean up to share a kiss with her, and we spend time swapping it back and forth, then we each take our share. then back to screwing! Even better than before!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yes

My wife loves for me to eat her out after sex. She also loves to suck me clean. We then just kiss and enjoy the taste. Still doing it after 37 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love her

Should have had a girl friend catch him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lust

My wife has been feeding me cum for the last 30 years. Only been married 43 years. I love to make her happy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I eat my gal to orgasm whether there is a load there or not. Her clit and pouty lips are so much better to lick and suck after my dick has fucked her and her orgasms are so much more powerful. If my dick shoots a load, I savor that as well. The sight and smell of a creampie is hot. Sometimes, after I shoot, I pull out and clean my cock by tittie fucking her. If I am lucky, she will then suck my cock clean. We then kiss and I go down to her/our creampie first working my body down slowly to coat my stomach and chest in our cum. Then I dive in with my face and mouth and fingers bringing her to orgasm..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife Cream Pie

My first wife and I had an open relationship. She and I went to different country bars and she often picked up cowboys that fucked the crap out of her. She would come home telling me she had a “story” for me and plant her cunt on my mouth. I loved eating her cum filled pussy as she told me how her cowboy had fucked her hard as I licked every drop of his cum from her cunt. I loved seeing the motel credit card bills at the end of the month. The thought of the taste of their cum in my wife’s pussy still gets me hard. I love jacking off to the thought of eating her cum filled pussy. Yes, for those that want to know ... I also love to suck cum directly from a cock when I can’t get it from my wife’s cunt. My preference is to suck guys at glory holes. I do love a guy cumming in my mouth if I can’t get cum from my wife’s cunt. I love hot cum!

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I have eaten creampies for decades and actually prefer the pie to straight cunnilingus. Nothing like a good creampie to get the day started. Glad that he got over the creampie blues.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Very hot

I love eating fresh creampie from a hot pussy whether I made it or someone else did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cleaning up

Best is to fuck, shoot my load, then 69 with my wife on top. She cleans my dick and I clean her pussy as she sits on my face. Then inevitably we start kissing and fuck again, each with more orgasms. Sloppy but a lot of fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve always loved to eat creampies from my wife wether it be mine or someone else, the mixture of juices taste so good. I also love to feels her sloppy pussy after another man has left his load in her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did it. My girlfriend came to my dorm room one afternoon for some action. She stripped down and just before sitting on my cock, she said she had to sit on my face. Yeah sure, and then boing, the realization! I came in her too.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

I've never done this though I have had a taste of my own just to see what its like.

Always thought that it can't be too bad if lots of women eat it and I can't say it was delicious but it was ok.

I've thought of doing it but always feel don't want to once I've cum. I understand this is common even amongst those who think they'd try it.

However as Sir Thomas Beecham said, try everything once except incest & morris dancing, so maybe tonight is the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good intro, nicely descriptive action, but I want to read about afterwards discussing how you each enjoyed it and what made it so hot for both of you. My intro to the wonderful world of creampie eating had similarities, I had initially eaten her to orgasm then slid up and into her, we went at it for 15 20 min but could not quite get her to pop on my cock (a rarity) so I went down just working on the clit to start but soon got a taste when she started squirming around and I liked the mixed flavor so I just dove in and she loved it and got off multiple times, I was hooked from there

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like to eat my wife's pussy after a gangbang.

Bonz123456Bonz1234567 months ago

my man eats a couple of loads a nite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous