All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 04'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the update

It was a good chapter, not so bad that it was short. I think Cameron was a little dim arriving at school with 3 hot girls and didn't think about the consequences with Sarah. Man I hope he can get her back because I like Sarah too.

My only critique is the confrontation wasn't very well thought out. I mean the way Cameron berated Tyler was fine, but he seemed surprise that a big public fight at school was broken up before it happened. If anything, I think it would've been more interesting if Cameron's plan was to just get under Tyler's skin and on his nerves by egging him on to a fight that doesn't really take place and gets broken up before anything can happen.

Now Tyler brings up a good point. What is special about Cameron that he is an alpha without being pure born? Was that whole story about Cameron's father leaving a fosh? Is Cameron's father truly a werewolf and did he maybe leave to protect his family? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

But thanks for the quick updates so far. Please continue and finish the story. It's awesome so far!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 14 years agoAuthor
SamoaJohn

Thanks for the comment. Good catch, on Cameron shouldnt be an alpha because he's not pureborn or turned by a pureborn. stay tuned to find out why. Just keep in mind that all we know about wherewolves is what Tyler told Jenifer. Also Cameron knows that now that all three girls are his. The cat is out of the bag. If they pretended to still be Tyler's he might want a quickie in the janitor's closet. Can you see Beth submitting to that? LOL. Cameron wanted the witnesses to try to make the fight a human rather than half wolf fight. He new that Tyler would be caught off guard and surprised when he found out about Cameron and the girls, and a surprised opponent is a vulnerable one. Basicly it was more Cameron taking advantage of opportunity to end it quick rather than poor planning. Cameron makes referance to a plan B. As far as Cam showing up with three girls without regard to Sarah. The guy has got a lot on his mind. How many of us have'nt done something stupid when your brain is occupied. one time i tried to hold some other chicks hand in front of my wife in walmart because i was thinking about what movie i wanted to buy. LOL any way thanks for the comment and i hope that clears up some of your questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

asmuch as i like this story, if cameron continues to mess with the other girls i think sarah should NOT end up with him. thats the only thing that bothers me about werewolf stories, they all start sleeping with everybody else. they all become ho's.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessalmost 14 years ago
Sarah

I enjoy reading the story, its very entertaining but what I would like to see is Sarah get mad. I mean sure if it were me in the story I'd cry too at seeing my boyfriend hanging out with the popular kids but then I'd have to wonder why and go up him and ask him straight up. Perhaps giving Sarah a bit of a fighting chance would be nice rather than have her be all weepy all the time...alphas need strong alpha bitches...maybe Sarah and Jennifer will have to fight it out to be Cameron's woman after Cameron beats Tyler? Just some thoughts I wanted to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good stuff

while its not exactly an original idea, i love the way you wrote it. it kept me interested and now i cant wait to read the next chapter. will sarah join the pack? will cameron fuck up tyler? and what did tyler mean about his mother turning cam because theres no pure blood in his pack? keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good read

Great story, this is the first story I've been inclined to comment on.

I can see how you have laid out more twists to the story to come, very intriguing. I think it is great to have a story that does not focus on just nookie as so many do, nice balance to it.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
Another great chapter

Cameron is totally hot!!!!! I love this story!!!!

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

So, is Tyler going to go after Sara, Cameron's mother or sister or all three?

Oh, just so peaple know I'm rooting for Cameron, but a good villan should get a few licks in against the hero just to stringthen the hero's resolve to stop the villan. It's in the handling of such blows that we, the readers get to see the true power of the heros...

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
Interesting.

Definetly interested to see where this will go. Keep up the good work.

TakethehandofdeathTakethehandofdeathalmost 14 years ago
FUCKING GREAT!!!

That was a fucking tease. ha ha ha you need to make this long and detailed. This is one of the the best lycan stories i have ever read. keep up the great. work.

Cursed_Lycan_Under_A Black_Moon.

Thy REAPER

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Awesome!!

You are definitely becoming one of my favorites!!! Absolutely awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GOOD STORY

ENJOYING STORY , LOOK FOREWARD TO MORE CHAPTERS / INTERESTING TAKE ON THE WERE WOLF LEGEND

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
litle words

more more more and then some more. i like how this is going, the pacing is great, and i have a feeling that tyler is the least of camerons worries in he end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Keep writing. Dont let this become another series that dies unfinished.

stacey279stacey279almost 14 years ago
Loved it

Cant wait for more :)

mBrowmBrowalmost 14 years ago
Great series

I greatly enjoy your fine series.

The plot development, dialog, syntax, and punctuation are grand, as far as I've noticed, and those qualities make it a fine read. The grammar is mostly good, too, except for an occasional typo and some mixed homophones.

A couple places:

She rapped (sic) wrapped her arms (Ch. 1)

around his waste (sic) waist (Ch. 3)

Keep going! We wait patiently, expectantly, for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Hi,

This kind of fantasy story is not normally my thing, but being a late comer to it I read the first three chapters in one go....I was hooked. It is hot and more importantly brilliantly written, checking every day for a new chapter.

Thank you for sharing!

SalithSalithalmost 14 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment :)

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
You're burgeoning comment section is....

....proof of the story's allure, it has maintained a great pace and fairly sophisticated style throughout. First really good human/morph fantasy I've read in years, and I believe I had to pay for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best revenge

was thinking about what tylers best revenge wud b n figured its to turn camerons sister into a were. that way camerons in a jam cuz hed have to fuck his sister to free her and then shed b his bitch

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
That was cool

Love the Tyler/Cameron confrontation! At this point in the story I'm kind of thinking Sarah who? Maybe that's because I'm a girl and like the whole one true love thing LOL! I actually like the Jen/Cameron coupling the best at the moment.

But as I mentioned in another comment, there really is two ways to go down the Were route and you're going the man's way of alpha male gets all the babes :-) Still loving the story though.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsalmost 14 years ago
Now you see...

...I'm looking from a slightly different point of view. I too am still looking for couples rather than tangles, but I see Jen as the pretender.

Oh mighty author, how are you planning to fix this mess? (if you are planning to at all... we will see...)

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
good confrontation

If he was trying to piss off Tyler, I would say it worked. I just hope he realizes that turn about is fair play and I'm thinking Tyler will go after Sarah to get even. You have captured the high school bully mentality with Tyler. Some of the thoughts he had about the others in his pack made me think there might be some hope for Tyler yet, but he is probably too self absorbed and macho to put others first. At least without being bested by someone else first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One Thing. . .

. . .(Awesome story all around, before I get my Big Red Pen out as an editor!) . . . "Knew and "new" are words with different meanings. Just one of my grammatical pet peeves.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story!

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronalmost 13 years ago
Haha...so cute

What I love about this is the concept of "YOUNG WOLVES"....as we all know young love tends to be...unpredictable. It's very believable that he would be "in love" with more than one beautiful girl. LOL. Way to go. Enjoying the read :)

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Incredible!

I've been savoring each chapter. I know once done, I'll read them again from the beginning. So interesting, so sexy, so hot. Well done sirreadsalot10.

trikietrikieabout 10 years ago
fight ha?

its gonna be a walkover for Cameron! tear his head off boy!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
.....

I'm hoping this story doesn't go the route where Tyler rapes and changes his family members so Cameron has to fight to get them back. That might be a bit too much for me.

But great story so far! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous