All Comments on 'Can't Have Too Many Cocks'

by Greenlock827

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 14 years ago
Good descriptions, kind of falls flat on pacing and characters

You have good descriptions of physical events and attributes, but the pace of the story is a little too hasty, I think. Even a virgin shouldn't be this naive, too. We also don't know much about these characters, but that can be ignored in a story that's obviously supposed to be fast-paced, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*My kind of story

Liked the story althought it could have been more detailed. I grew up fucking my twin sister beginning at the age of 12. We were walking around on my grandfather's farm and stopped for a rest on a grassy knoll. I put my head in her lap as we rested and talked. Gradually I moved my hand to her pussy area, took my cock out as I fingered her cunt. She started to resist but I held her down, pulled of her panties forced my cock into her. At first, she resisted and begged me to quit. I explained that from now on you are my cunt and no one else is to fuck you. You will be my whore for life and do exactly what I say. I don't want to ever see you wearing panties again in my presence. When you go on the rag I'm going to fuck your ass and mouth. We continued the relationship without any problems and as we grew older and moved away from the family we lived as husband and wife. We both became whores for cocks and both of us fucked many men and some women. I'd quite often get ass fucked by guys and bring them home for her and she did the same for me. She ended up getting married to one of the guys and life turned into a threesome with his job being to fuck both of us and my job was to suck everyone clean when finished. Although we've gone our separate ways when we manage to get into the same area we still fuck and suck each other although I'm mainly a cock whore slut now.

zenman85zenman85about 11 years ago

Pretty good story. Would have liked it to be longer, or have sequels :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous