All Comments on 'The Slave Ch. 10'

by DemoonKatjie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LiazabethLiazabethalmost 14 years ago
love it ...

I have just read the whole story from chapter 1. I love it can't wait to see what will happen next ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

I love this story, I cannot wait for the rest of it.

blunajanablunajanaover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Wow I love this! I so hope you continue your work. This story is beautifull!

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
WONDERFUL

A really enjoyable story throughout the ten chapters. i know why there has been a big break and i wish you well in your married life but please do remind your Master you have a number of followers who are desperatly seeking more of this wonderful story.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 13 years ago
Son-of-a-gun - I've

read the existing ten chapters in one go. The story is that exciting. My only drag is that there are occasional grammatical and spelling mistakes. I know that minor mistakes are hard to find in an erotic tale 'cause the reader is plowing ahead but proofreading with a critical eye ain't all that difficult.

Good story; please continue.

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
Please!

Please continue this! I love where you have taken everything. Even though there are some blank spots, you make it clear enough what has occurred. I look forward to more. I hope he will confess love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please.

Love this story. Would love to read more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemoonKatjie@DemoonKatjie
85 Followers
I read, write, sing and draw. I believe that there is more to sexuality than just the blunt points of tab a inserting into tab b. The most erotic stories, and personal experiences happen and come to life when both the physical and the mental aspects are combined. i hope y...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Slave Ch. 09 Previous Part
The Slave Series Info