All Comments on 'The One Ch. 04'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent...

more please... far too short... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ooh

Wonder what her sister is really up to? Me thinks Jos knew that Catherine was being abused by her ex.

More please, and soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cant wait

i cant wait until the next story....i know her sister is up 2 something but i think daniel will have her back..i see love with those two

trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 14 years ago
wonderful!

dat was so good, but way too short man1:)

i really wanna know wat her vindictive sister is up to!!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
whoa!!!

this is hot, hot, hot!!! i love daniel. he is intelligent and so nice... he read's jos' intent. jos is viscious. i hope she is not cheating on jake like in some of the stories i heard before...my guess is that jos and cat were not really sisters, one of them is adopted. hahaha... only bec they are so different. :)

love the story of cat and daniel. More please.... can't wait for the next one. please do not make us wait..... pleaseeeee...

RopeteaseRopeteasealmost 14 years ago
keep it going

Hot flaming hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

So far the story is good. I love his possessiveness of her. I really hope you continue the story and get the next installment out quicker then you have been. Thanks for the good read.

BklynmochaBklynmochaalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

I hope you have Daniel stomp her ex's tail. Also something really good needs to happen to the wicked sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yummy.

aah, so good! i love daniel's possessiveness--it's way too sexy. can't wait for more more more of this story (hopefully you'll continue it!). i hope Jos gets what she deserves for being conniving and Daniel bashes up JJ real well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the one

love it . its awesome i hope next chapter is soon

db448db448almost 14 years ago
Bit of a rocky start, but getting better with each chapter

I felt like the first chapter was a little rushed and disjoint but the characters are really starting to develop and the plot is heating up nicely.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdriealmost 14 years ago

A bit rushy at first but still a great read - please, please update!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
okay!!!

Okay I just finished rereading this story and i have to say if you dont update this soon we may have to revolt!!! This is one hot story wow.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
revolt! revolt!

where is the next chapter??

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I really really enjoyed this story. I see that you did these chapters this year so I have faith you will continue. Please don't leave us hanging 4 years :) And please don't be one of those authors who does a great story only to not finish it. That always sucks! I am enjoying this story alot for many reasons. You have developed the characters and made me attached to them and feel strong emotions about others. I guess jealousy is a major issue for Jos. I hope she doesn't hurt her sister. She must be insecure. She has a good man who loves her and it is sad that her not getting that could end up destroying them. I hope she doesn't cause a rift between Jake and Daniel who obviously are good friends. I hope J.J. will get his. I have very strong feelings about abusers since my sister was abused. I still know next to nothing about it b/c like this story we only found out after the fact and since she was in another state we couldn't be there to pick up signs. I like the way you tackle the issue and show the effect on the woman. I see how my sister is now and it is obvious the effects are lasting. I love the chemistry between these characters. You definitely have a way of making it hot. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More?

Are you still working on this story? I would like to know more about these characters and also would like to know what Jos is hiding. Please update.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Okay, that was cruel . . .

I'm glad I didn't discover you til now cause I would've been PISSED if I had to wait 3 years for the next chapter of such a great story.

That being said . . .where's the next chapter?

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
where is the next chapter???

I love ur stories! dun stop writing!! I really want to find out wat is wrong with the sister and wat happen next....

ReadsalotReadsalotover 13 years ago
Enjoying the story so far...

Please don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the next chapter????

Please post it soon.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
hot hot hot

write fast please. do you need a secretary so u can write fast? (just kidding!!) :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous