All Comments on 'Rob and Cheri'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Pretty good story.

Well-written as always. Rob was not a wimp. Surprised they did not go to counseling -- probably a judge would have ordered it were Rob to proceed with the divorce. Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
a pile of shit 2 years old is STILL a pile of shit

why re-publish it?

The sad thing about JPB stories is that jpb NEVER has the idiot wimp husband think what the wife's actions MEANS.

It has Nothing to do with Trust. ZERO

The marriage was DEEP trouble the Minute he did the "maid" thing. The sexual role reversal was NEVER part of ther agreement to spice up theIr sex life.

the Wife counted on the husband's love as a form of MANIPULATION.

when she told everyone else and humilated him the marriage was over.

either she did that she did that

1) Knowingly... which means the WIFE went out of her way to HURT him.

2) she never gave it a 2nd thought... in other words the wife did not care if the husband was crushed or not.

awful awful story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well done and well written

A good believable story and entertaining to read.

Thanks

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Good story

I kind of liked it. For the most part, Rob found something that he could live with that sparked off his wife. He seemed OK with it and reaped the benefit of a turned on wife. That seems like a win-win. Then she steps across the line by allowing Robin to see him, a big no-no. However, Rob pulls her up short, disposes of the costume, and ends that portion of their role play. He is also proven to be right when Robin's husband starts telling everyone about it. He reclaims his "manhood" by polishing the guy off. (Since the guy appears to be impotent I think a better revenge would have been to tell everyone about that and that the only way Robin gets satisfaction is by catting around.) The blowjob incident is way over the line, although I can understand that Cheri might have thought it turned him on. That's the problem with these type of games that involve other people. Where is the line? It's very dangerous. However, once again he makes his position clear. BUT she had lied to him and continues to cheat, even though he made his position VERY clear. She is a slut and deserves to have her ass kicked. She has a tendency to push the games too far and he needs to address that. She is unable to tell what goes too far so she loses her right to make those kinds of decisions. I think he makes a very hard decision based on the evidence of the phone calls. She is apparently aware now of how badly she screwed up and that she can no longer lie to her husband. He assumes a healthy posture of trust but verify. Not everyone would make that decision but he did and that seems OK. I think she needed her butt kicked a little harder for her lying about the blow jobs. It seemed like she just walked away from that.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
"A pile of shit ceases to stink after...

...two years. This was pretty good if you could get past the maid thing. I couldn't, but that's par for bobs course.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Good well written JPB story

This is not one of those stories where the hubby cleans up afterwards.

Interesting characters and plot. The insight into Cheri that comes from

the telephone calls is useful, but still Rob should consider the possibility that she knew about the recorders and was playing him. Once he had the initial information I would expect him to bail, but JPB sees it differently!

cpetecpetealmost 14 years ago
Bill Clinton Line..

JPB has Cheri with more (and better) excuses the Bill Clinton when caught!

You have to admire the "I would never lie about cheating" defense.

As always thanks for the entertaining read.

cpetecpetealmost 14 years ago
Trust?

Talk about Trust issue for Rob with Cheri! You could not trust Cheri or her promises as far as you could throw her. Rob would need an around the clock surveillance team-and even then Cher when caught has more dodges then a New York City Lawyer.

-No one will see you in the Maids outfit-(I had no idea Robin was coming over)

-I did not suck that mans cock. It was just a little story I made up to add a little spice to things (Um.. I did it for you because you got so turned on)

-I did not lie when I said I was helping Robin with Mart Kay parties (Ok..some nights I was giving blow jobs to five or six men)

-I never let any of them fuck me! (Gonna be tough to believe!)

And the big one:

“I swear Rob I will never do it again! I will never have sex with another man again”

Cheri clearly got off being in control (Maids outfit, controlling the sex via hand and blow jobs) I fear if JPB had kept the story going old Rob have woken up one evening tied to the bed being butt fucked by Dan and other strangers Cheri brought home with Cheri claiming

“We never said anything about YOU having sex with other men”

jedbeakerjedbeakeralmost 14 years ago
Ha! Let Her Breathe - and Then---

She's a cheater, he's not. There's only one sensible ending to this story. He lets her get comfortable, and then kicks her to the curb. She's too selfish to keep around. He should make sure the girlfriend regrets knowing the wife, too.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Just Plain Bullshit

My god another in the long line of wimp assed cuckolding horse shit fed up by the master whimp

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story.

He takes the trust isssue to the extreme. True she lied some but all women lie so that is not a big deal.

The important thing is she didn't want a divorce and agreed not to do the little activities anymore.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
gave it a two

she's fucked around with five or six guys and the husband listens to a tape conversation between her and her slut friend and you keep her....WACC

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
It will never work out!

I don't care how much it turned her on but when she started bringing other men into it he should have put his foot down and said a big "NO!" She will fuck around on him, she enjoyed what she did too much. I know that this is just a story but if it was real life it would never work. He might as well make plans to divorce her ass, get a second mortgage and hide the money etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maid!

What a pussy. He deserved all the shit he got.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
great story

loved the way it was set up. he denied her his love in the beginning, that brought on the question, do you still love me. in her desire to keep the marriage fresh, she invented role play. some worked, some didn't, who would guess. you never know till you try. unfortunately she got caught up in things, but never gave up her pussy. I loved the story. I see a very loving wife that would, and could do anything to keep her husband happy and satisfied with her. I see her as a wife a hubby would be glad to die with. that's how deep I see her connection. he doesn't see the connection yet, but he will. 5+

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THIS WASNT ROLE PLAYING

it was role remembering. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story about brinksmanship

But living with someone you don't trust eats away at a persons soul. If he can't get over that lack of trust this marriage is doomed. Can you say sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I can kinda understand why he gave her another chance, although I think he should have put some conditions on it, perhaps adding a prenup with strict punishments for infidelity.

Most importantly he should have told her to cut all contact with Robin she might be a loyal friend to Cheri, but she was toxic to their marriage.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
we need better games

hide the salami: sexy

godzilla vs tokyo: not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Won't Last

How can u live with someone u can't trust. Once a cheater, always a cheater. A leopard can't change it's spots.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
She Promised?

She promised the same thing ten years before when they got married, then she fucked around. Now her promise means something after she has a proven track record of cheating? Not rational. The fact that she told her friend the same thing means nothing. People, women especially start lying to others by first lying to themselves. They do not know what the truth is. She is a lousy wife, and would be a horrible mother. Any smart man would see that no matter his feelings and not perpetuate this shitty situation.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Lose her in a buried fifty gallon drum buried deep in the swamp.

Because a liar will almost never change her spots. If this was a true story it would be noted that in a few years she would pull some more crap.

kdcee79kdcee79about 7 years ago
Wow, what a lot of crappy comments

I have no idea if Cheri will ever lie to Rob again, but please guys surely it's possible that she may keep her promise this time. I enjoyed the writing as I think JPB is one the the more accomplished writers on LW. NO, that doesn't mean I think all his stories are good, it's more to do with his style & method. It's nice to have someone who can spell & form sensible & complete sentences - there's far too many poor craftsmen writing here as it is, let's not scare a goodie away. 4 ****

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Trust

Trust is one of the most valuable things in life. I like marriages that overcome the craters in life. Every marriage has problems in them and communication was one of theirs.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Better story

Best story from JPB in a while for me. But reconciliation much too easily earned. Wouldn't trust Cheri as far as I could throw her.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Part 2

Where she fucks up. Come on give it to us btb readers.

rfnks2002rfnks2002almost 5 years ago
Part two

Things settle down Rob still goes out of town. Cheri gets board starts going out when Rob is out of town, only she has the guys leave the bar ten minutes after she does and meet her at her house. Rob doesn't look at the videos for awhile thinking every thing is good until??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck-A-Doodle Don't!

Damn straight the lying twat was banging the guy's "picking her up"! (In for a penny,in for a pound! Right?!) ~ Despite the fact that JPB tried to make it seem as though the cuck had integrity and maybe even a spine,the husband was really just a big pussy who let his wife manipulate him or,just plain brain-dead! ~ The cunt lies constantly!Rob claims he hates seeing her getting felt up in bars during her suggested role playing but keeps doing it.He sees her come home at 3 in the morning disheveled and covered in cum. WTF?! He's one dumb cuck. Case closed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOO stupid

given how pissed he got every time she pushed the envelope on her path to fuck other men she knew damn well he had no interest

I'd've cut the cunt loose

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I never understand how you can give

A person a chance when they have done nothing to deserve it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just OK.....

When they reached the point of him putting on a dress that should have been where he put down the hammer. And after the first bar trip that should have been the end of that. I could never see myself sitting there watching a guy put his hands all over my wife's ass and she does nothing......NFW. She would have been grabbed and told take a cab home and left. (And would have been packed up and gone before she returned).

Robby_DRobby_Dover 4 years ago
BJ not sex?

Overall, I liked the story. Unlike many of those "anonymous" posters, I realize that this is just a story, and no real human being was cuckolded or humiliated. However there is one thing that I feel the need to comment on, which I have seen in yours and many other author's stories, and that is the Bill Clintonesque rationalization that somehow oral sex is not real sex. Hell, the cheating wife gets down on her knees and takes the guy's naked cock into her mouth, whereupon she slides her lips up and down on it until he ejaculates in her mouth. She submissively does all the work and he gets his rocks off just like he would if he were in her pussy or ass. C`mon Bob. A blowjob is actual sex, and sucking cock is cheating!

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

One thing I didn't get, other than the B. Spears fantasy all seemed to be hers? Why would he not get 1/2 of the fantasies? I understand it's just a story but it bothered me from the end of her 1st fantasy to the end of the story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Not a bad story except for typical LW stereotype - hubby allows nonsense to go unchallenged beyond anything reasonable and then learns of his own stupidity. It is OK for short stories but it is a sort of repetitive drivel.

How many men you think would allow wife to get close and go petting with strangers just to get worked up?

For Christ sake, what is porn for? I am not saying porn is safe as some people start acting as they want to be porn stars but it is at least safer than picking strange men in bars. For example, who can guarantee you won't run into a real dangerous felon that would rape the woman and maim the guy. I remember when I was younger and dating that 4 of us (2 guys and 2 girls) run into a guy who was offering to us his apartment for a late party and at the same time he was showing us his knife. Needless to say, we all bolted out of the place. immediately.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No, on second read I just don't like this RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More garbage.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

Good story but I've read this one a few times now. With slight changes, like characters and slightly different ending(if it had an ending at all), but still a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cucky boy falling for the lies and half truths as always .

Who would stay with this whore ?

Nobody , that's who

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Proving once again that Bob is more than one person. One of them would write a nice tale where the selfish and evil wife would be burned for her actions. This one must hate white male husbands. They make those type of husbands weak, stupid and simply pathetic. A real man doesn’t stay with such a narcissist.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Guys, these are just stories. Sometimes the husband is strong sometimes weak. Sometimes BTB and sometimes it is about forgiveness.. Why would he write the same plot every time. Why would you even want that?

I liked this story. Two people in love and they just got carried away with the playtime. But when you love someone, you fight your way back together and try to maintain your love. Trust will return in time. When the seas get rough, just hold on to each other tighter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sarah is spot on. I love the whack jobs telling JPB how his fictional characters are going to behave in the fictional future. I get just about as much fun out of reading the comments as I do the stories. Keep spewing JPB readers!

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

Good one, this story. 5*

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 months ago

Another JPB bitch simp story, I'm shocked....

And of course we have the anonymous coward and the hypocrite Sarah, who I'm sure if the roles were reversed would demand his balls be chopped off ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's strange that in any JPB story he talks about counseling for the cheating bitch,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8951 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...