All Comments on 'Hypno-thighized'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 14 years ago
Once again . . .

you have presented your readers, especially me, with an outstanding story. So well written, that it just screams for a sequel. Thanks for your contributions to Literotica . . . Please continue to write and share your stories with us.

hornacekhornacekalmost 14 years ago
WTF?

Did you leave out the last couple of pages? The story ends just as they're about to have sex? What a rip-off!

garybluegaryblueabout 10 years ago

Well written and erotic as hell.

@hornacek: What? You want your money back? Not every story has to be a chicken choker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shakey

He was really pushing the line professionally and personally. It all worked out beautifully, but it could almost be said that he used his position to influence her present day decision. I like this story, but I can see that anyone who has the knowledge to perform clinical hypnosis needs to have really firm sense of ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ethics

Brad really didn't cross the line of professional ethics, he pole-vaulted aross it. His sister was in a vulnerable place and he took advantage. I would have done the same thing. Sister or not, if I had a woman under my influence with hypnosis I'd do her. I'm an asshole and I know it. Good thing is most real assholes are too impatient and self-important to take the trouble of learning the things that would be most useful to us. Brad, I think, isn't an asshole - he really loves the woman thats also his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Meh, I don't think he pushed the line professionally or personally. At some level she knew what her problem was, she certainly knew what her brother would find, and what she wanted from her brother as well.

My only complaint is not enough descriptive sex at the end here! Hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
This was just a bit too rushed in the end.

Which spoilt the whole thing as it had been at a more gentle pace up until then.

Rapier

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 4 years ago
It actually seemed to get there fast

I saw another comment about your story being rushed. I have another opinion however, that this was the only real solution to where the story was headed. The fact that Brad cared enough to help his sister and finally realizing how he felt himself, I was only logical to proceed to the inevitable conclusion. Short, sweet, and to the point. I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous