All Comments on 'Touched on the Train Ch. 01'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really hot story!

I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Another fine one Tony

Thank you

suelove58suelove58over 13 years ago
Wow

Don't feel the need to say anything but ... Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A wordsmith

What an exellent story, very well written and highly entertaining - a great turn on for both me and the wife - Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute pile of fecal metter !!

Mindless and perverted. One of the worst !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
7/20/11

why are you on this site....? this piece was well written and very real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written and sexy- if you don't like the content find another section or get lost!

This was a very real piece and sexy too! Nothing wrong with consenting adults having fun.

tatlockstatlocksover 11 years ago
Hot and well written............

very sexy story.....please keep writing, love to read more.

As for the stupid comment, if it gets them going its a good story !! Strange but true.

betty_boobs30betty_boobs30about 9 years ago

It's HOT but a bit short. The scene in the train with the stranger should be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good,both of you loved it that great

Love it

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
Training in the the train

Years back I was traveling in the suburban train in Mumbai and was standing behind a couple. As crowd was increasing I was pushed in the lady and my crotch was pressed in her ample ass. Seeing this husband caressed my waist and encouraged me to touch his wife.

When our stop came he invited me to their house. Since I had no plans I accepted and at home after snacks we talked and she admitted that she liked my touch. So he offered me to make more love and we all ended in bed for a pleasurable night.

And in another incident I was caressed by a middle aged man from back and later he kissed me and we had further love at his home but it was we only had gay love.

He gave me his wife panty as gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+! This is f**ing brilliant! The story is TOTALLY realistic & very, very EROTIC!

The eroticism of the story emanates from how aroused she was & what she was ready to do, not what she actually did! (Although under the circumstances, she did a lot.)

Thank you for this story.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years ago
Nice

A very hot read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very erotic :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It happened to me

I was on holiday with my husband and while drinking in the hotel bar the waiter fingered me in the ladies toilet

greylensman02greylensman02about 6 years ago
Excellent

I loved how this felt like it held back from going too far, but felt very real. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S VERY VERY EROTIC. THE STORYLINE'S TOTALLY REALISTIC... & THEN SOME! IT WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. GAVE IT A 4.9* (= 98%!)

I firmly believe this story is based on true events. It is100% believable.

I LOVE THE FACT THE WIFE & THE HUSBAND ARE ON THE SAME PAGE! They are still in love. Their marriage can survive a dosage of wife sharing... She's been faithful fo years, she deserves to experience 3 to 4 other men. Afterwards she would be better in bed.

Their marriage will henceforth be a work in progress... unless one of them chickens out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my wife

I would love that to happen to my wife and like your ide mine would have been nervous but experiencing the pleasure I would try to find the guy and let him fslide his cock into her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I totally agree with anon 02/10/16, i will copy paste their comment in lieu of my own

(Quote:)

☆☆☆☆☆+! This is f**ing brilliant! The story is TOTALLY realistic & very, very EROTIC!

The eroticism of the story emanates from how aroused she was & what she was ready to do, not what she actually did! (Although under the circumstances, she did a lot.)

Thank you for this story.

(Unquote)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! ★★★★★ (5!)

I am copy payting an earlier comment which best reflects how I feel about the story.

Anonymous over 3 years ago

LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S VERY VERY EROTIC. THE STORYLINE'S TOTALLY REALISTIC... & THEN SOME! IT WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. GAVE IT A 4.9* (= 98%!)

I firmly believe this story is based on true events. It is100% believable.

I LOVE THE FACT THE WIFE & THE HUSBAND ARE ON THE SAME PAGE! They are still in love. Their marriage can survive a dosage of wife sharing... She's been faithful fo years, she deserves to experience 3 to 4 other men. Afterwards she would be better in bed.

Their marriage will henceforth be a work in progress... unless one of them chickens out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi tony090909, you have brilliantly conceived and crafted the storyline. Bravo!

I gave you a 5.25 = 105% "above expectations."

This is my kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Archie89 - about 5 years ago

Nice

A very hot read"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife travels the underground at least twice a week and its a common thing an erection against her and guys feeling her. She gets aroused and has had a few hands in her pants and fingers inside her smooth sex and when she gets home is turned on and wet and wanting fucked which i am happy to oblige. I have told her she should go pantyless and maybe try a cock on the train or in toilets when she gets off if she is that turned on and now she regularily removes her pants before getting on the train and has said if she gets turned on enough will let a man fuck her. I hope it is soon as i have told her id love to fuck her when she gets home and take sloppy seconds. I love when she straddles my face after we have sex and licking her and tasting my cum from her and have told her i would like her to straddle me if she has sex with a man so i can taste her with anothers mans cum dribbling from between her sex lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

Very very erotic and 100% realistic!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I LIKED THE STORY AND WISH MY WIFE WOULD DO THE SAME. i HAVE THE FANTASE OF HER BEINF FELT UP IN A MOVIE AND FUCKED WHILE I WATCH AND APPROVE. i LIKE HER TO GO BRALESS ALSO TO SHOW EVERYBODY HER TITS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1505 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES