All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 06'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It totally made my day to see another chapter to this story. Please keep them coming. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

been waiting and waiting and waiting... good to see you're back..lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another great update!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

So glad that she's going to Drew's! Can't wait to see who/what she finds there!! Please hurry with the next chapter!!! I love your stories!!! Simply the best!!!

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Bloody fantastic!

Love everything you write! I will be anxiously waiting for the next chapter!

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 14 years ago
He deserved that slap!

Drew was way out of line--especially since he didn't explain that phone call to Sam. I'm sure there's an explanation, but Sam doesn't know that. I REALLY hope that Sam grows a backbone and tells Drew off. She needs this trip to Italy very badly so that she can gain some confidence and Drew can realize what he could be losing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
22b Montague Street

great place to end. looking forward to chapter 7. and, thank you for posting this one quickly. I remember your family had some health problems; hoping all is well now.

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago
Yay!

I was so excited to see a new chapter that I read it too fast! Now I'm sad that I have to wait again. Don't make us wait too long!

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
Montague Street?

Isn't that right next to Mantua Drive and Capulet Avenue?

I can't wait for the balcony scene. Keep writing quickly.

It's a lark! ;)

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
yes!!!

i am hoping she will go to Drew's place. i hope Drew is alone and sulking. hahaha. please be fast with the next chapter. :) i am glad Sam has common sense to leave Marco, what a smooth talker. tsk tsk tsk.

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
Yey ...

pretty please don't take too long with the next chapter ... loving it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can't wait for the next!

That was a great chapter! I love Marco, even though he hit on Sam, it wasn't malicious intent. He's still a good friend to her and seems very down to earth. Poor Drew though lol jumping to conclusions. But it may be good for him since he seems to be a ladies' man himself. Hopefully he realizes how much Sam really does mean to him soon enough.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Nice to see an update so soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
Yet another great chapter

Lily, I enjoy your plot twists and turns that put mountain roads to shame. Just about the time I think I have an inkling what's going to happen next, you've pulled the rug out from under me and I'm back to Square One. Thanks for yet another great chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
urgh! drew exasperates me...

but at least sam landed a great right hook on him. yay to that.

too bad she wasn't into marco's kiss though.

can't wait to find out what happens when drew sees his jacket returned. will he have female company at home?

poor sam...

don't make us wait too long for chap. 7!

DLynDLynalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

Yay! You're writing again! I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yay!

i can't wait for the next chapter! :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 14 years ago
Great

Thank you for continuing this story.

Bezerk62Bezerk62almost 14 years ago
MORE!

Loving it. Please post another chapter soon.

AShrewdOneAShrewdOnealmost 14 years ago

I get so excited every time I see a new update, and then I read it a couple times, and then I remember that I have to wait for more! Your stories are some of my favorites on this site, and I can't wait for Chapter 7. I can't tell whether I'm hoping that Drew's sulking, or that he's got a lady-friend over and Sam punches him again. Whatever you do though, I'm sure I'll love it.

gravyruggravyrugalmost 14 years ago
I wish I'd waited

and caught this after it was finished. Reading one installment at a time is killing me!

Wonderful story. Can't wait for the next part.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadalmost 14 years ago
Encouragement

This is just a little poke and prod in case you need some encouragement for the next chapter(s). I am looking forward to it (or, rather, them)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Finally reached the ending to this section, only to realize, I had to 'wait' for the next one..

Well, I'm sure it'll be excellent; all of the others were. =)

spygrl007spygrl007almost 14 years ago
such a good story

I anxiously await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
She should've decked Marco

Marco deserved that punch for taking advantage of Sam when she was inebriated. Drew was a bit of a jealous ass, but sadly Sam couldn't see his jealousy for what it was. Drew and Sam are so perfect for each other. I'm looking forward to them figuring it out. Marco seems like he might be nice enough to back down graciously (i hope). The story's great! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Relationsexships

Brilliant, tight, humanly complicated story. I did think the drink was laced tho. . . And an Italian surrender! On the Loving Sex front! +'Drew may have faced an 'and how did Your magic fingers evening Go'; if Sam was a more educated woman. . Or not falling 'In Love'. But then it would not have your magic touch.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous