All Comments on 'Forced Fuck'

by TINANICOLE69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
emgizzyemgizzyalmost 14 years ago
you need an editor

this story would greatly benefit from having an editor or at least someone to proofread it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

This was absolutely horseshit. Bad writing, bad grammar, bad story layout, bad dialog.

Don't write anymore.

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting on the Story Feedback thread under Andtheend.

I gave you a five vote for your first effort.

PunjiPunjialmost 14 years ago
Editing Editing Editing

I honestly can't say if the story was good or not. I gave up after the first few paragraphs due to the horrendous grammar. Please take this as constructive criticism. Grammar and spelling matter. Have someone proofread and edit your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
5 STARS - Great Job!

I don't expect anyone who writes into Literotica to be a novelist, this is about writting something EROTIC! and you did it. Keep up the writting, I hope you will wrtie about a threesome with her friend and even including the friends father in a foursome and have them exchange fathers. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
unbelievable

Although the grammer, spelling and typos are pretty bad, the story idea was pretty good. The sex depictions in it however lead me to believe the writer is not sexually experienced. I really doubt that this person is much over 12 years old. I am not certain they should be on this site (yet).

As for a writing future, keep it up and never let anyone tell you to stop writing. There are a lot worse jobs on here written by a lot older people than you. Constructive is always better than destructive advice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Could We Have It In English, Please?

Unreadable!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Are all the stories in this genre....

....this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Has Potential

The skeleton of the story is solid. With an editor or just another person to read through it, most if not all errors would be fixed. Another idea, just write the story then walk away from it for a day or two. Come back to the story and read with a freasher set of eyes. Story even has the makings of being multi-chaptered. Keep at this, you have the potential to be fantastic. And forget about the haters, they are nothing more than ignorant asses:)

~~Sara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
one hand

I got say , I think had be a guy whom wrote it, and he used one hand to type it out, the other was around his Mr Johnson that where the brain was at the time!

at 9ins of it LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I'm not sure what the rest of you are talking about because I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It was good. Some spelling errors though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i thougfht it was great; never been so hard in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

Loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

her friends next for telling her to do that

tlb1414tlb1414about 8 years ago
very hot

i would give anything to do this with my 20 year old daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it..

feeling his WRATH, or his SHAFT?... Either way, I know it's not a raft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor

"Feel my raft"?... get an editor and it might be a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous